Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

Watch Tinubu's speech as he Sells His Action Plan To OPS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Tinubu's speech as he Sells His Action Plan To OPS (709 Views)

A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action / Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them / Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Tinubu's speech as he Sells His Action Plan To OPS by lexylaw40: 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
Re: Watch Tinubu's speech as he Sells His Action Plan To OPS by lexylaw40: 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Tinubu's speech as he Sells His Action Plan To OPS by lexylaw40: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Tinubu's speech as he Sells His Action Plan To OPS by LeoDeKing: 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
Okay.

Now over to zombidients.

Tinubu has dropped yet, another voluminous assignment and all attempts must be submitted before the end of this week.

As usual, all zombidients are required to create a topic from each sentence in Tinubu’s presentation and elaborate on it. Pls, no copying, every zombidient should work independently.

I repeat, all attempts must be submitted before the week runs out. Now, let me assure some Lazy ones, Tinubu will certainly drop another one next week, so no time to waste

Zombidients, pls let's get cracking without further delay. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Tinubu's speech as he Sells His Action Plan To OPS by Goodday90(m): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
APC as a party need to Apologize to Nigerians instead of campaigning again

Re: Watch Tinubu's speech as he Sells His Action Plan To OPS by LeoDeKing: 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
Goodday90:
APC as a party need to Apologize to Nigerians instead of campaigning again
Do you know why Nigerians can never vote Emeka? Now see the reason.

The other day, you were asking of Tinubu's whereabout.

After that, you were shown the pictures of Tinubu in an interactive session. You said no, you preferred the video of Tinubu.

Now, you have seen the video of Tinubu making his presentation before a gathering of intellectuals.

I expected you to then ask why he was not raising his left or right hand, but you took a completely different route talking the main discussion of the last ummuna meeting.

Now, this and other similar cases are the reasons Emeka is unelectable.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Tinubu's speech as he Sells His Action Plan To OPS by Goodday90(m): 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

it’s an open secret,he went to recharge his battery in London,thank God he is back
Re: Watch Tinubu's speech as he Sells His Action Plan To OPS by lexylaw40: 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

ignore them, They are enemies of progress. ..Bola Ahmed Tinubu wants progress for Nigeria and we can easily see this in his ideas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Tinubu's speech as he Sells His Action Plan To OPS by KEVIND: 3:48am On Nov 02, 2022
may affliction not rise again shocked shocked shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Watch Tinubu's speech as he Sells His Action Plan To OPS by lexylaw40: 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Certificate Is Fake - Hundeyin / Fact Check: No Businessman But Uzodimma Wastes 1billion Imo Money On Tinubu / I Will Vote But I Won't Campaign For Any Presidential Candidates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.