Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina (20607 Views)

Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS / INEC: No Presidential Candidate Indicated Placeholder When Submitting Nomination / INEC: No Going Back On Electronic Transmission Of Poll Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by Jflex07(m): 7:00am On Nov 02, 2022
Iwedunloye:

Thank God you admit next year election will be free and fair, I will be patiently waiting for your wailing after the election.
Are you a newly recruited agbado urchin? I am anti urrchin, ask your contemporaries here,I give them fire for fire,so be guided!

1 Like

Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by Shadysen: 7:02am On Nov 02, 2022
Toks2008:

Many happy returns in Jesus name
Amen! thanks man
i appreciate.
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:02am On Nov 02, 2022
Aufbauh:
Sometimes I wondered why the oppositions are not giving this man (Buhari) the credit/applause he deserved most especially in this spectacular electoral reform.

This renewed hope,motivation & confidence we have about the 2023 general election is credit to the political will of this present administration to improve on the electoral reform.

I know if it were in the era of the PDP we would have concluded or easily forecast the outcome of the result by now.

I think one of the greatest achievement of the Buhari-led administration is the political will to pass & implement the electoral reform act.

Thesame thing you are saying about opposition not giving Buhari thumbs up is same thing you doing by not giving the last administration that conducted a fair and free election that didn't favour them but refused to tamper with the results.

The answers you seek in @first bolded is written in your @second bolded.

People are not quick to give him credit because of what happened in the 2019 elections. This changes to the electoral act didn't start today but he rejected it over three times prior to the last general elections and we all saw what happened. That rejection was solely on the basis that the assent to the electoral act will affect his ambitions for a second term, what a selfish ambition.

That credit you seek will come his way if he delivers on ensuring that the elections are peaceful and free from electoral malpractices and vote buying.

3 Likes

Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by Iwedunloye: 7:03am On Nov 02, 2022
Toks2008:

Stop dreaming. Tinubu can never win a free and fair election.

He has always won his fake victories with rigging and manipulations.

Little wonder why he lost even in his home state and even hometown in iragbigi Osun state.

Better wake up to reality

You said he lost in his hometown, Obi’s PDP lost in Anambra in 2018 and 2022. How about that
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by Shadysen: 7:04am On Nov 02, 2022
Toks2008:

Many happy returns in Jesus name
Amen! thanks man
i appreciate. show love na
lol
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by orisa37: 7:06am On Nov 02, 2022
Irrelevant now.
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by Toks2008(m): 7:13am On Nov 02, 2022
Iwedunloye:

You said he lost in his hometown, Obi’s PDP lost in Anambra in 2018 and 2022. How about that

my focus is on Tinubu in recent elections where electronic voting was implemented, no carry me go where i no know,
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by Henryfortune(m): 7:17am On Nov 02, 2022
Jflex07:
In a free and fair election, it is finished for tinubu and his jobless urrchins.

So says an obidient urr hin..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by Uchesis: 7:18am On Nov 02, 2022
atobs4real:
Better It will surely favour BAT
e be like say bag of rice na 5k for your side
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by duality(m): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2022
Aufbauh:
Sometimes I wondered why the oppositions are not giving this man (Buhari) the credit/applause he deserved most especially in this spectacular electoral reform.

This renewed hope,motivation & confidence we have about the 2023 general election is credit to the political will of this present administration to improve on the electoral reform.

I know if it were in the era of the PDP we would have concluded or easily forecast the outcome of the result by now.

I think one of the greatest achievement of the Buhari-led administration is the political will to pass & implement the electoral reform act.

Why didn't he sign it before the 2019 election
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by everythinggirly(f): 7:24am On Nov 02, 2022
Something is highly wrong with buhari.
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by Jflex07(m): 7:25am On Nov 02, 2022
Henryfortune:

I am useless demented agbado urrchin who derives joy from sucking tinubu flaccid balls
Fixed!!
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by Michelle70(m): 7:26am On Nov 02, 2022
yinkus6750:
Best legacy from PMBs regime.
Deliver a credible free and fair election.
End to rigging and ballot snatching.
That alone will bring the right person to power.
2023 will be free and fair but what of 2027?
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:27am On Nov 02, 2022
Trumpet Buhari’s assurance of a free, fair, and credible election and ignore those who want to cause confusion in the 2023 general election.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by Michelle70(m): 7:28am On Nov 02, 2022
tuoyoojo:
I have never liked this APC government but if for anything, this is one of the few things Buhari administration got right

Let the voice of the masses be loud and clear, let the electorates be the political judges of politicians

No more taking ballots paper to one small Bush and thumb printing endlessly

The only problem is vote buying
Buhari meant well for the country, na cluelessness and insecurity deh disturb him govt
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by Ecosystem4u: 7:29am On Nov 02, 2022
Of course Buhari knows Tinubu's antecedents, he doesnt mean well for the country. He will never hand over to a man whose personal records regarding age , birth place, education, etc. is highly contested. A man who is richer than Osun state with no verified soure of income. A religious bigot who went ahead to pick a muslim as vice in a religiously diverse Country! The only thing he wants to do as 'president' is to set touts and urching to harass the citizens of this country as they are doing in Lagos.

#let's Take Back Our Country.

2 Likes

Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by seunmsg(m): 7:34am On Nov 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
You won't see Tinubu supporters on this thread, never

That's to tell you that they are relying on rigging and manipulation of election results to win election.

Where is Seunmsg, afamed, batified2023, Helinues, Tinubuadvocate, imperialyoruba and the rest? You guys should commend president Buhari for standing by his words of using the BVA and electronic transmission of results for 2023

APC led National Assembly passed the BVAS into law and APC president gave assent. So, what’s your point again? Did we tell you we are against BVAS or what exactly are you crying about?

We won Ekiti with BVAS. We will win the general election with BVAS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by BATified2023: 7:42am On Nov 02, 2022
seunmsg:

APC led National Assembly passed the BVAS into law and APC president gave assent. So, what’s your point again? Did we tell you we are against BVAS or what exactly are you crying about?

the guy is a nuisance

Something was done by apc n u are still wailing
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by ebenezary(m): 7:54am On Nov 02, 2022
withdraw from your permanently limited Paypal account now

Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by olamike02: 7:56am On Nov 02, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Agbado urchins are in tears right now

Hands must shake, legs must shake...
IT WILL END IN PREMIUM TEARS FOR YOU AND SAINT Peter Obi.
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by Yankee101: 8:09am On Nov 02, 2022
Dem wan finish tinubu
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by Kaiser20: 8:13am On Nov 02, 2022
Now is Ancestor Tinubu's time to manipulate the Election results of 2023, and Buhari is blocking his ways.
EMI LO KAN IS IN TEARS!
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by TheGift: 8:14am On Nov 02, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/No-U-turn-on-BVAS-Buharis-position-stands-Adesina

This is about the most reasonable thing I have heard from this uncouth and insensitive Man's mouth.
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by JoeNL22(m): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2022
Aufbauh:

I disagree with you 99%. Why? Because out of 100 things baba only did 1 in 7 yrs. To whom much is given much is expected. Secondly, the BVAS and the electoral act law has been on table for quite too long, even before the 2019 general elections. Baba didn't see it necessary to implement it @ dat time. Either way......this will curbing rigging to a maximum of 99%. Either way its quite better than 9%. Nigeria must be great again.
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by MiaBeer(m): 8:36am On Nov 02, 2022
This alone will put Tinubu in distant 3rd position. Buhari is mindful of how he was insulted by BAT and his urchins during the APC primaries.
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by benjaminlawson(m): 8:44am On Nov 02, 2022
Since it is object of law, his assurance is less important. Apart from this, the electorate should not rely on all these, but to hold INEC responsible for anything short free and fair election, because they are independent body, not subject to any directive from the presidency. As peace committee are making the political actors to sign peace pact. They should make INEC to ensure free and fair elections, because without justice there will be no peace.
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by DMerciful(m): 8:51am On Nov 02, 2022
PDP brought technology by introducing card reader that brought Bubu.

Bubu refused to sign the electoral act before 2019 elections after rejection 4 times so that he would not be voted out!

Imagine GEJ not approving card reader so that he would not be voted out!

Bubu was technically forced to sign the electoral act after the senate threatened to veto it
Aufbauh:

Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by PecE2Make: 9:04am On Nov 02, 2022
Behaviour just want to pay back politicians who made his administration score zero.
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by Tinubuadvocate: 9:44am On Nov 02, 2022
Of course they believe that the president don'twantTinubu to win.that stark illiterate called princeoflagos was saying Tinubu will be disgrace in primary election .
seunmsg:

Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by Berezuski: 10:37am On Nov 02, 2022
Bubu is completely aware of the current situation on ground
So his body language is that Nigerians should vote their choice
The floor has been declared open already
So whatever choices we made afterwards, it's totally in our own hands
Please vote wisely, vote credibility.
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by bdon123(m): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Agbado urchins are in tears right now

Hands must shake, legs must shake...
Buhari is wicked ..he doesn't want to giv pablo tinubu any chance to cheat.lol �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered / Governor Umahi Dances As Duncan Mighty Sings At Independence Day Celebration / INEC Issues Certificates Of Return to Kalu, Ubah, Melaye, 98 others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.