Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites (14285 Views)

Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti / SDP to form alliance with Tinubu / Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by Voice4kogi: 7:14am On Nov 02, 2022
After losing the 2019 Kogi State Governorship election having employed all means to win the election, the then aspirant of the Social Democratic Party, Natasha Akpoti's next shady deal was to wrongly accuse political analyst, Reno Omokori, of romance, she dropped the allegation almost immediately to avoid legal actions

Three years later, the lawyer who never won a case is back at it, she has been accused by the Kogi State government of plotting violence ahead of the 2023 Senatorial Election, which she is running under the People's Democratic Party platform (PDP).

The people of Kogi Central Senatorial District are now concerned about the nursing mother's desperation to seize power by making the 2019 election a thug of war and starting violence before 2023.

More concerning to the public is Natasha's alleged link to dreaded terrorist Shafiu, whom the state government placed on a watch list after it was discovered that his hands are unclean.

Remember that Shafiu, who allegedly joined a terrorist group while imprisoned in Kuje, was arrested last week in Abuja for allegedly being involved in a planned terrorist attack on the FCT.

Kogites' reactions on social media indicate that the people are no longer okay with Natasha, who is obviously power hungry. It is claimed that her violent approach to the election could cost lives if not thwarted by Nigerian police and other security forces.

The public has also joined the government in urging security agencies to keep an eye on Natasha and her associates and to question her moves especially link with known criminals.
Source: https://community.vanguardngr.com/profiles/blogs/from-governorship-to-senate-sdp-to-pdp-now-with-shafiu-kogites

1 Share

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by donbachi(m): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2022
Make dem no touch our wife oo!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by Acidosis(m): 7:28am On Nov 02, 2022
The "good" thing is that Natasha and Yahaya Bello are from Kogi Central. And this "tiny" region (with the least population and land mass) is responsible for 53% of crimes in the entire Kogi state.

This should worry you more, don't you think?

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by Sammy07: 7:32am On Nov 02, 2022
Acidosis:
The "good" thing is that Natasha and Yahaya Bello are from Kogi Central. And this "tiny" region (with the least population and land mass) is responsible for 53% of crimes in the entire Kogi state.

This should worry you more, don't you think?

True, Kogi central has the least population and land mass

9 Likes

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by Oluboh: 7:46am On Nov 02, 2022
Seriously, for a lady, Natasha's desperation fir power de worry me.
Yahaya Bello and Natasha were close friends, I remember when she had an accident years back, bello visited her and cleared the bills. Yahaya Bello even gave her masters scholarship abroad. But greedy people can never be satisfied.
All of a sudden, she contested Governorship against Bello, she lost, then went to contest Senate. Lost again. She left her party and went to pdp. She accuses everybody of being bribed, she has accused Inec, police and even her party people.
I'm afraid of this kind woman honestly

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by jenniferjude613: 8:04am On Nov 02, 2022
For real
Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by Advocate500: 8:16am On Nov 02, 2022
I see this as panic move from yahaya Bello,the woman must be politically strong for yahaya Bello I swear.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by Oduduwa707: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2022
Nonsense! Olosho dey disguise. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by TheFacelessMan: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2022
Seems there are several hatchet jobs against her.

She had better respond on time before public opinion get fixed.

Politics is a dirty game. You throw any shiit available, any that stick is fine.

I can openly call you a THIEF. True or False, some will agree and others will disagree. Even if I come out tomorrow to say I lied, some will say I was bribed. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by Brendaniel: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2022
Oluboh:
Yahaya Bello and Natasha were close friends, I remember when she had an accident years back, bello visited her and cleared the bills. Yahaya Bello even gave her masters scholarship abroad. But greedy people can never be satisfied.
All of a sudden, she contested Governorship against Bello, she lost, then went to contest Senate. Lost again. She left her party and went to pdp. She accuses everybody of being bribed, she has accused Inec, police and even her party people.

I have known you and onojaintegrity to be die hard supporters of Yahaya Bello, so I'm not surprised at your statement, I saw the other thread of them trying to link her with kidnappers, I knew something was wrong and boom, here is another one, I'm not her supporter and I don't really know her, but if as evil as your Yahaha Bello is and he is after this woman then I think the woman might be the better person because I have not heard her fighting dirty this way with Yahaya Bello.

This is just opposition at work

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by Upworkwriter007(f): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2022
Oduduwa707:
Nonsense! Olosho dey disguise. angry
Woman fine, she automatically turns olosho.

9 Likes

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by obi58: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2022
Voice4kogi:

Source: https://community.vanguardngr.com/profiles/blogs/from-governorship-to-senate-sdp-to-pdp-now-with-shafiu-kogites

Sponsored post.... Election don dey come. APC is doing everything to discredit the opposition.

Come election day Kogites will speak with their votes. All we pray for is for elections to be free and fair

9 Likes

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by yomi961: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2022
Hahaha panic from the demonic party

8 Likes

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by Topmaike007(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2022
Ok
Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by Reference(m): 9:34am On Nov 03, 2022
Advocate500:
I see this as panic move from yahaya Bello,the woman must be politically strong for yahaya Bello I swear.

When you pr your party does not perform well everyone around you appears strong and even wall geckos cause you to scamper.

1 Like

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by spencekat(m): 9:34am On Nov 03, 2022
Three years later, the lawyer who never won a case .Nonsense statement.

4 Likes

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by shielaAhmed: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2022
A Monetised YouTube channel with 6k subscribers is on sale

Selling prize
300,000k naira, (slightly negotiable)
Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by MNDY(m): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
Seems there are several hatchet jobs against her.

She had better respond on time before public opinion get fixed.

Politics is a dirty game. You throw any shiit available, any that stick is fine.

I can openly call you a THIEF. True or False, some will agree and others will disagree. Even if I come out tomorrow to say I lied, some will say I was bribed. grin

LOL.
I'm telling you.
Anything can be said and anything can be believed in politics.
You have to be ready to be doing your own too as they come.
LIES, FRAME-UPS, ACCUSATIONS, NAME-SPOILING

3 Likes

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by MNDY(m): 9:38am On Nov 03, 2022
Brendaniel:

I have known you and onojaintegrity to be die hard supporters of Yahaya Bello, so I'm not surprised at your statement, I saw the other thread of them trying to link her with kidnappers, I knew something was wrong and boom, here is another one, I'm not her supporter and I don't really know her, but if as evil as your Yahaha Bello is and he is after this woman then I think the woman might be the better person because I have not heard her fighting dirty this way with Yahaya Bello.

This is just opposition at work

It's Bello at work.
I am a Kogite.
She was called Ashawo by Bello and his people during the Guber.
She is a serious pain in Bello's ass.
That's why his agents on this forum will stop at nothing to tarnish her image.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by Kobicove(m): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2022
This report sounds more like a campaign of calumny against the woman undecided

11 Likes

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by KarlWhyte(m): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2022
Ok
Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by TheFacelessMan: 9:39am On Nov 03, 2022
MNDY:

LOL.
I'm telling you.
Anything can be said and anything can be believed in politics.
You have to be ready to be doing your own too as they come.
LIES, FRAME-UPS, ACCUSATIONS, NAME-SPOILING

Unfortunately in 99% of these cases. You must fight fire with fire.

It's in rare cases that silence will win you sympathy votes.

I don't support her, but this particular article has a feel of sponsorship.

4 Likes

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by tochifk(m): 9:40am On Nov 03, 2022
Lols...
"A lawyer who never won a case"...
Reminds me of Barr Obus of 'MY FLAT MATES'
Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by Casamigos: 9:40am On Nov 03, 2022
God is not dead..
Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by EngrKemp: 9:42am On Nov 03, 2022
Jonnah7:
Like seriously shocked
U r a scammer.
People be aware
Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by MATBILL10(m): 9:42am On Nov 03, 2022
The game of politics in Nigeria is a dirty game. Nigerian politicians always want to attain power through crooked means.

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by MVLOX(m): 9:44am On Nov 03, 2022
Ok na
Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by olaboy33(m): 9:45am On Nov 03, 2022
These are pictures of Shafiu with Bello and his chief of staff.

choose what to believe.

Yahaya Bello must think we are fools to think we will believe his stupid attempt to frame an innocent woman after creating a monster.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites by olas24u(f): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2022
Oluboh:

Nothing is wrong with ambition,she has a lot to offer.she is a strong ,intelligent woman ,and you make good friends while on your way in life.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Unveils Alternative Road For Lekki-epe Toll Plaza / Photos From Osun State ‘pick Your PVC Rally’ / PDP To INEC Chair: Don’t Succumb To Pressure On Amina Zakari, Zamfara APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.