Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) (79806 Views)

Finland Times Newspaper Features Simon Ekpa On Front Page - Pictures / Concerns As Tinubu ‘Licks’ Microphone Before Speaking During Event / Video: Tinubu Licks Microphone Like Lollipop; Remi Embarassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Qatar2022: 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Modernize Nigeria for native minded people like you? If you like don’t go and be the best that you can be, be waiting for Bola Tinubu to come replace your family role.
E pain you so much

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by DisLifeSha: 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
He'll never be Nigeria's president

Gossipninja:
This man is disgusting, who licks finger in a public space just to turn over a page. May Tinubu not happen to Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Strech(m): 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
Bleep APC, Bleep Tinubu, and anyone supporting APC and Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by dubemdenzel: 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nigerian Abeg una !!!! make this Tinubu no happen to us Abeg ! . Go and collect your PVC and vote very wisely.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by FromZeroToHero(m): 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
Thïefnubu should be quarantined immediately.

After shaking hands with people in a public space without sanitizing it.

COVID-19 is still around.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by CaptainFM1: 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
You're an iddiot. His fingers, his paper. They all end with him!

As long as he didn't give the paper to you to wipe your anus, he's not transmitting his super rich germs to you.

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Bigchristo: 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
Gossipninja:
So Tinubu has to lick his finger to flick a page of book ? I'm done Y'all cry

Imagine doing this at International conference... Disgusting ooo

https://twitter.com/OneJoblessBoy/status/1587708588763455488?t=B2nU-9cPMT6MNCH2FgwLNA&s=19
what where you people expecting? From Agbado presido
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by ADBA3005(m): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
Gossipninja:
This man is disgusting, who licks finger in a public space just to turn over a page. May Tinubu not happen to Nigeria.

May good things cease from your generation!
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by buckeyemedia: 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
Qatar2022:

E pain you so much
Na you e suppose pain pass, the Oblivious Almijiris waiting for Mr President to come and make Nigeria blissful for their lazy asses.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Iykoto86(m): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Is your father or anyone in your entire family both extended or nucleus, half as qualified as Bola Tinubu either in business, or public service?
oga,muslim muslim ticket in nigeria after buhari will never happen.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by NonsoNna(m): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
This is disgusting,this old man should go and rest. He is not fit to be president
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by AbuAeesha: 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
should he lick his toe?
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by buckeyemedia: 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
Iykoto86:
oga,muslim muslim ticket in nigeria after buhari will never happen.
The inconsequential ones, will always purport to have an opinion, Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Benwallt(m): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
That's originality. No pretence but competence all the way. Ride on presido
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
Bats always like the fingers or mouths... see how they package him in suit.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
Gossipninja:

https://twitter.com/OneJoblessBoy/status/1587708588763455488?t=B2nU-9cPMT6MNCH2FgwLNA&s=19
u are done with all ur tinubu pictures, na licking and remain, February is still far don't be tired too early
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Yemi7up: 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
Naira20:
Tinubu ti daran lowo awon OBIdients o
Ayé lóhùn ṣe wọn tí wọn.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by observanc1: 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Is your father or anyone in your entire family both extended or nucleus, half as qualified as Bola Tinubu either in business, or public service?
which business has tinubu ever been engaged in? Name them one by one

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Okhuadams(m): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
Gossipninja:
Is that a crime . Who amoung all those condemning him has not done it weather in public or anywhere. anything una like make una post or unpost it doesn't stop him.

JAGABAN INDEED HAS COME
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Yemi7up: 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
Naira20:
Tinubu ti daran lowo awon OBIdients o
Ayé lóhùn ṣe wọn tí wọ́n ó mọ.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Okhuadams(m): 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
My God, Bola Ahmed Tinubu must really be tormenting you ipobians turned Obidients?

I just had to enter the thread to observe the stupidity of whoever created it.
Why would you say he is stupid, he is not stupid at all he is just stupendously STUPID

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Piiggiiddiootts amaka

Late Queen once poked her nose and ate it in public embarassed

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A DULLER PERSON ON THIS FORUM.

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Bfly: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
Let him be raw and real. Who cares the personality of whoever takes this country out of this deep shit.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by B2B23: 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tilunbu lickus
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Bhol28: 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
Kill unaself because of Tinubu.What will be will be.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by buckeyemedia: 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
observanc1:
which business has tinubu ever been engaged in? Name them one by one
Go to Corporate Affairs Commission Abuja to find out under the freedom of information Act, couldn’t tell you what businesses Atiku, Obi or Kwankwaso own also.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by DaveJacuzie: 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Gossipninja:

Well, Condoleezza Rice did it in public
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by Ekzoba(m): 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
God forbid bat-thing

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by phorget(m): 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
It is a simple question answer yes or no, Hypocrite Ipobians turned Obidients.

Has anyone in your family achieved half of what Jagaban did in his business life & public sector service?

NO! but non of my family is vying for any post simply because we are all satisfied with the little we have...

I'm sure that you don't even know the way to Tilumbu“s house let alone you being his relative but here you are acting as if you are in anyway important to Tilumbu.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by buckeyemedia: 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
phorget:

NO! but non of my family is vying for any post simply because we are all satisfied with the little we have...

I'm sure that you don't even know the way to Tilumbu“s house let alone you being his relative but here you are acting as if you are in anyway important to Tilumbu.
Good for you, Since you and your peeps lack the vision to lead, then you must be lead like sheep following their shepherd Jagaban.
Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by phorget(m): 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Good for you, Since you and your peeps lack the vision to lead, then you must be lead like sheep following their shepherd Jagaban.

You are the blind follower bro, jagbaban can only lead your likes to destruction.
I am not an assliker like you, I am a leader in my own lane.

Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by joewychampion(m): 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
TINUBU IS A THIEF, A FAKE IMPOSTOR WITHOUT PARENTAL BACKGROUD, MY FATHER CANT BE A THIEF LIKE TINUBU, I WILL DISOWN HIM WITH HIS ILL GOTTEN MONEY. BATSTARDS
buckeyemedia:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs / Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) / Damian Lawani's House Vandalized 3 Weeks After Gunmen Attacked Residence (pics)