Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Ifeanyi: Osinbajo Commiserates With Davido, Chioma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi: Osinbajo Commiserates With Davido, Chioma (405 Views)

Osinbajo Commiserates With Lagos Train-bus Accident Victims, Prays For Comfort / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) / VP Osinbajo Commiserates With Flood Victims In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi: Osinbajo Commiserates With Davido, Chioma by ExAngel007(f): 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has commiserated with popular musician David Adeleke, also known as Davido, and Chioma Rowland over the death of their son, Ifeanyi.

Osinbajo prayed that God would comfort and uphold both of them.

He described Ifeanyi’s death as a tragic loss. Osinabjo, in a tweet issued by his media aide Laolu Akande, said, ”VP on Ifeanyi’s death: “Dolly & I are greatly saddened by the tragic loss of Ifeanyi, the dear son of Davido & Chioma.

We pray our Lord Jesus Christ will comfort & uphold both of them through this traumatic experience. Amen.

”We also commiserate with our brother, Dr. Deji Adeleke and the entire Adeleke family. You are constantly in our thoughts and prayers.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/02/ifeanyi-osinbajo-commiserates-with-davido-chioma/

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Osinbajo Commiserates With Davido, Chioma by slivertongue: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
A sad incident
Re: Ifeanyi: Osinbajo Commiserates With Davido, Chioma by incandescentena: 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
Rest in peace to all those who died one way or the other

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Osinbajo Commiserates With Davido, Chioma by Joyce95: 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
Rest in Peace Ifeanyi
Re: Ifeanyi: Osinbajo Commiserates With Davido, Chioma by Zeemam: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
May his soul rest peace
Re: Ifeanyi: Osinbajo Commiserates With Davido, Chioma by Zeemam: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
May his soul rest peace
Re: Ifeanyi: Osinbajo Commiserates With Davido, Chioma by TheRareGem1(f): 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
Rip baby Ifeanyi
Re: Ifeanyi: Osinbajo Commiserates With Davido, Chioma by MonkeyMods(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
The man whose mandate was stolen by emilokan
Re: Ifeanyi: Osinbajo Commiserates With Davido, Chioma by Danisaint112(m): 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
Abeg see fine boy wey this people kill me.
I don't know how but the killers will never go Scot free.

Ifeanyi was killed it's too obvious to be a coincidence. I have my reasons for saying so. They story isn't sellable and we ain't buying it.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Osinbajo Commiserates With Davido, Chioma by Jostoman: 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
DAVIDO should have seen the handwriting on the wall after Osun state election, they first use that crazy musician to bring him down it didn't work, they also use the other one that is crying up and down that Davido is owing him money to also bring him down they also fail so Davido should have waited till election is over next year before bringing chioma and her son back. That intelligent IGP of police saw their move against Adeleke after his victory in Osun state election and quickly beefup Adeleke security.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable , See What Peter Obi Former Commissioner Said About Him / Peter Obi’s IPOB Nature Came Out During Arise TV Town Hall Meeting – Reno / How To Stop Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.