Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,445 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) (56781 Views)

Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by frozen70(f): 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ebukaboss:

no am not
pls send it and let talk

Zukwanu Ike
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by rita25(f): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
YOUR HUSBAND DID A QUIEKIE WITH SIDE CHICK IN THE CAR...1ST PRAY THEY USED CONDOM BEFORE BELLE OR STD CASE JOIN THEN SHOW HIS SIBLINGS WHO ARE ALWAYS QUICK TO DEFEND HIM AND THEN CONFRONT THE CHEATER....BUT U MUST ABOVE ALL HV A LARGE HEART TO FORGIVE...MEN GET AWAY WITH SUCH STUFF,PLS DONT TRY TO REVENGE COS YOUR OWN GO ENTER CNN
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by deavicky(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
Na big thing dey wear that pant oh. But all I can see here is set up. Who forgets her pant in this present Nigeria.
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Ubanz: 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
Why make it public.every man most times hv panties and bras, even clutches in their cars.
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Ubanz: 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
Why make it public.every man most times hv panties and bras, even clutches in their cars
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Taylordedon(m): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
Your husband has cast the die, its up to you to use your head or fall a victim, he might be waiting to see your reactions..

Be carefully !!
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Redhotchilli(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
It's a setup! The seat is still fully forward besides most action happens at the back seat not the front
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by FavouredNK: 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
MrDoGood:
He might not be aware how it got there grin

Indeed
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Lama70(m): 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
Do anything you like. But be prepared to face the consequence of your actions.
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Ebukaboss(m): 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
frozen70:

Zukwanu Ike
what do u mean
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by frozen70(f): 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ebukaboss:

what do u mean

Am done with you pls
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Ebukaboss(m): 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
frozen70:

Am done with you pls
pls ok take mine 09065341629
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Ebukaboss(m): 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
frozen70:

Am done with you pls
pls ok take mine 09065341629
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Btoyob(m): 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
If it's fit you wear it����
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Plugsk(m): 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
cheesy cheesy grin
Zonefree:
No cause for alarm. That's just a sample of the packs of pant he's planning to get for you as Christmas present. You should be glad you have a caring husband.

God bless all caring husbands!
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Tallesty1(m): 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
Free 10million
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Exceed15: 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
U better apply wisdom before you eventually loose him .
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by NofiuFade(m): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
Wahaala to much for this con3 grin
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
It was planted don't let them brake your home, just throws it away
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by mrgreen4real(m): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
Him don lash one babe
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by naijknight: 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
It's not pant na shoooo
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian woman has sought public advice on what to do after she found a female panty in her husband’s car.

Posting a photo of the pant on social media, the woman wrote:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/nigerian-woman-seeks-public-advise-after-finding-female-panty-in-her-husbands-car.html
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
For her to have asked such question, it's obvious she doesn't have much say, where the man is.

Nice car interior, just have money in this life, especially as a man, if you value your respect so much.
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by KINGofLION: 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian woman has sought public advice on what to do after she found a female panty in her husband’s car.

Posting a photo of the pant on social media, the woman wrote:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/nigerian-woman-seeks-public-advise-after-finding-female-panty-in-her-husbands-car.html

If truly that lady is reading this.. Do know that desperation makes some ladies do worse.
I was a victim too. A lady I gave a lift (I know her though)one Saturday night in 2020 dropped a pant on that same spot and earring on the chair. I guess she did that when I stopped to buy something from a shop.

My savings grace from my wife was that Sunday morning I went down to clean the car before going to church service.

The day I confronted the lady she didn't deny it. Started confessing how she been ''admiring" me but I don't care to notice that.

So your husband might be innocent.May be a set up
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Briteiyobo1(m): 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
Send me more pix on my WhatsApp. 07030330139
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 6:48am On Nov 03, 2022
BuyDomain:
Infidelity of course

Check my for amazing car deals.

This Acura is available for N3m only.
I'm interested.
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by occfx: 6:49am On Nov 03, 2022
silvoclaira:
shocked

Op is it your husbands car? It's Lindaikeji panties, and her 2011 infiniti she's using to blog chasing clout

The post looks fake#

No woman will leave her pant inside another man's car.
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by BuyDomain: 8:25am On Nov 03, 2022
Elbizzcklinz:

I'm interested.

Which of the cars?

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Georgejeez: 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
It's either a set up by a familiar enemy or his Mechanic or Cas washer did some Tatata vibes in that car when the Owner wasn't in possession at the moment .

No Reasonable car owner will bang a babe that will forget the panties she wore inside his car unless she plants it deliberately for the wife to see , confront the husband, get beaten, pack out , to clear the way for her to come in.

She should not fall prey to the devices of a desperate side chick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos / Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.