Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Let's Celebrate The APC Government. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Celebrate The APC Government. (310 Views)

Tambuwal: How I Rejected Bribe From Buhari, APC Government / What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari / Obasanjo: APC Government Intimidating Judges Ahead Of Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Celebrate The APC Government. by NotBeenPaid: 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
The Naira will soon be equivalent to a Dollar.

Re: Let's Celebrate The APC Government. by Naira20: 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
But it was Tinubu elenu pakute that promised that it in his overzealousness.
That's why no sane person should take him serious anymore
Re: Let's Celebrate The APC Government. by NotBeenPaid: 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
Naira20:
But it was Tinubu elenu pakute that promised that it in his overzealousness.
That's why no sane person should take him serious anymore

Bad governance is like a stray bullet. It knows no tribe or ethnicity. Vote wisely.
Re: Let's Celebrate The APC Government. by Naira20: 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
I concur but only a fool falls into the same pit twice.
NotBeenPaid:

Bad governance is like a stray bullet. It knows no tribe or ethnicity. Vote wisely.
Re: Let's Celebrate The APC Government. by NotBeenPaid: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
Naira20:
I concur but only a fool falls into the same pit twice.

Every successive governments have always devaluated the Naira in the time past. In essence, it simply means that Nigerians are still stuck in the pit, the vast majority don't learn due to tribalism.

(1) (Reply)

Plz Who Is This ASIWAJU? / Mr Macaroni: My Vote Is For Peter Obi (Photo) / Panama Papers And The Inactivity Of Our Security Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.