Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action (12916 Views)

Zabarmari: Boko Haram Has Addressed Nigerians While Buhari Hasn’t – Aisha Yesufu / Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally / More Photos: Buhari, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Tinubu, Governors At NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by daygee12: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
WibusJaga:

Let him appear before a live TV interview to defend the so called Plan of Action.

Same Tinubu who acknowledged he made buhari president, wants Nigerians to vote for him instead of first apologising to Nigerians for the 8years of Suffering under buhari's regime.

Fact is, Tinubu never cared about Nigerians; his sole intention was to install buhari who will in turn support his emilokan ambition.

People are still stupid
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by surgical: 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2022
Benchilwell:
a president candidate doesn't have to come, don't say that in develop country,if not dey go abuse u totally . Yet u will want to compare tinubu with Biden who is old too,but he came out to talk to America during debate against Trump.
Shame na ur other name.
They have started hiding him like buhari, Nigerians should be very worried
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by 7arrows: 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
WibusJaga:

Let him appear before a live TV interview to defend the so called Plan of Action.

Same Tinubu who acknowledged he made buhari president, wants Nigerians to vote for him instead of first apologising to Nigerians for the 8years of Suffering under buhari's regime.

Fact is, Tinubu never cared about Nigerians; his sole intention was to install buhari who will in turn support his emilokan ambition.

This is what I've been saying. U put us under so much pains and suffering just because u had ur plans to contest. Tinubu has nothing to offer at all. All he wants is to add president to his C.V. Nigerians will suffer more if he's elected. A word is enough for the wise. PETER OBI is the man.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by Benchilwell: 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
surgical:
They have started hiding him like buhari, Nigerians should be very worried
I just tire, just like joe Biden saying he will not come for debate,If d next USA president election is at d corner.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
Please can somebody mention five prominent Southeast leaders who have openly declared their support for Obi?
I'm bothered about their silence.
Even his campaigns are devoid of the presence of any major politician from the southeast.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by BafanaBafana: 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
They say a good general is known by his lieutenants, he can send Wale Tinubu to talk on oil and gas, or he could send Babatunde Fowler to talk of Taxation, or Kemi Adeosun to talk of Finance & the Economy, General Ike Nwachukwu to talk of defense and security.
So you acknowledge that in his own he knows nothing right?
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by BafanaBafana: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
NEIGHBOUR:

Please can somebody mention five prominent Southeast leaders who have openly declared their support for Obi?
I'm bothered about their silence.
Obi is for the masses and not the elites. The elites don't like him because he will not give them chop
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by surgical: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Benchilwell:
I just tire, just like joe Biden saying he will not come for debate,If d next USA president election is at d corner.
They used same tactics the last time for buhari they think it will work this time, but unfortunately for them people have become more aware now, even with their propaganda machines in overdrive it will not work
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by Murtalao60: 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
These Igbo people though not all of them are stupid and Obidient they believe that power should be given to them on a platter of GOLD not knowing that power is always fought for through negotiations, building bridges across divide as well as being friendly to other ethnic tribes making a country a minority tribe very pompous and domineering in nature believing only in themselves and cajoling and coercing others thinking they are smart To be Obidient and useless so as to Labour in Vain by Feb when the die is cast men would be separated from boys UP TINUBU up APC and up Nigeria
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by doublecross(m): 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
The same Tinubu that gave us Buhari? It's high time we started beating these f00ls whenever we see them on the street
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by haslaw(m): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
zeuss:
typical

Like I said earlier, YUU are VERY ST00PEED &DAFT for Insulting me without provocation.

Did I Bleep YHUR wife?

YUU are too ST00PEED to have a normal discussion with human beings .

I am not a southerner that you can insult anyhow. I am ready for any BASKARD IPOB CARNNIBAL that comes near me.

If dem born your FADA well, try and insult me again. ST00PEED smelly PIIG
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by maasoap(m): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tinubu is the most prepared presidential aspirant among all.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by BreconHills(m): 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
They say a good general is known by his lieutenants, he can send Wale Tinubu to talk on oil and gas, or he could send Babatunde Fowler to talk of Taxation, or Kemi Adeosun to talk of Finance & the Economy, General Ike Nwachukwu to talk of defense and security.

Good point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by BreconHills(m): 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
OPICANTO2223:

Funny enough, tunubu will be defeated. Shameful . Its like nominating an slowpoke in midst of intellects like osinbajo etc to represent a whole school in an award winning competition.

I love Osinbajo and he was my first choice but politics and elections are about how you use power, influence and networks and tbh Tinubu is light years from everyone. Politics is not fair, it is gladiatorial. Eight years versus twenty three plus is the difference. Without Obi Atiku might have put up a stiff fight but obi and atiku is a pdp family problem of a divided house.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by Johel(m): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

100% facts

100 fact cos you be Mumu... manifesto wey Dem write for am, same manifesto since Abiola time, they repackaged it to deceive you all in 2015 with "change" now they are rebranding renewed hope manifesto to deceive fools like you again....No worry, poverty never finish with u, when poverty finish with u, u will find food to eat, u won't see, by then suicide will be your next option....go ahead supporting evil as surely evil will surely befall you.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by Ireportlive: 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
Johel:

100 fact cos you be Mumu... manifesto wey Dem write for am, same manifesto since Abiola time, they repackaged it to deceive you all in 2015 with "change" now they are rebranding renewed hope manifesto to deceive fools like you again....No worry, poverty never finish with u, when poverty finish with u, u will find food to eat, u won't see, by then suicide will be your next option....go ahead supporting evil as surely evil will surely befall you.

.you talk too much, talk less and mind your damn business

Rule 2 mynd44 lalasticlala seun nlfpmod
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by Johel(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ireportlive:

.you talk too much, talk less and mind your damn business

Rule 2 mynd44 lalasticlala seun nlfpmod

Mumu Na your surname...truth will continue biting you dingbat.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by lailo: 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
nony43:
I don’t know how SW will have great minds like Yemi Osinbajo, Seyi Makinde, Babatunde Fashola or Akinwumi Adesina, you're telling me to support or vote one enfeebled ageless Yoruba Man. Check your temperature, pls. Give me Competence first, then you can psyche my tribal sentiment.
All the people u listed there don't have his muscle. Tinubu is only Yoruba candidate who can stop any Igbo candidate. That's why u guys hate him. It would have been an easy ride if Yoruba has presented any of those weak candidates. Even North trembles at the heard of the name of this man. undecided
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by jamjo: 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
haslaw:

Tinubu has addressed many live TV shows

Reading a prepared speech on live Television is different from answering an unrehearsed question from a presenter.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by Oghighirhighi: 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
Oshimhole and Tunubu are blessed/cursed with very big eyeballs but they don't see far with them. Useless elders.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by haslaw(m): 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
jamjo:

Reading a prepared speech on live Television is different from answering an unrehearsed question from a presenter.

Most of you IPOB are so unintelligent which is why it took Pandora Hoebi over 10 years to graduate from Sociology.

Is reading speeches on live TV not live anymore?

Next time specify what exactly what you want to say so that we would address it appropriately.
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by Ireportlive: 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
Johel:

Mumu Na your surname...truth will continue biting you dingbat.

Attention seeking child, cowardly hiding behind a phone

Boy abeg fvck off and go get a life
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
haslaw:

Tinubu has addressed many live TV shows
Bloody lier..
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
haslaw:

Most of you IPOB are so unintelligent which is why it took Pandora Hoebi over 10 years to graduate from Sociology.

Is reading speeches on live TV not live anymore?

Next time specify what exactly what you want to say so that we would address it appropriately.

He should go on air, and tell us what he will do
for us

Make OAPs ask am. Some kind questions..

No be all this speech wey be like slow motion
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by haslaw(m): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Bloody lier..

unintelligent, BITTER and TOXIC IPOB CARNNIBAL spotted
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by ElSudani: 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
Naira20:
Let him come and "address" it live on TV.

What you saw at the LCCI was not live enough? Abi Tinubu is also using body double?
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by haslaw(m): 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

He should go on air, and tell us what he will do
for us

Make OAPs ask am. Some kind questions..

No be all this speech wey be like slow motion

He will go when the time is right.
Tinubu is not under any obligation to follow campaign strategies set for him by IPOB
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by haslaw(m): 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
ElSudani:

What you saw at the LCCI was not live enough? Abi Tinubu is also using body double?

Help me tell them ooo

I think IPOB are always high on mkporu mirri which is why they can't think normally
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by JohnieWalker12(m): 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
if obi win any state apart from SE or SS, make inec Declare him winner

Put your money where your mouth dey! undecided
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
haslaw:

He will go when the time is right.
Tinubu is not under any obligation to follow campaign strategies set for him by IPOB

So even Hausas and some yorubas and middle belt pipu, are IPBOs..once una wan evade truth, una go start dey shout Ipob...

Mtcheeeeeeww...

Make we wait and see the way him go flop any day e go be
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
haslaw:

unintelligent, BITTER and TOXIC IPOB CARNNIBAL spotted

Seun
Mynd44
Dominique
justwise
lalasticlala
Re: Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action by Ahmad880881: 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nigeria sai baba tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At A Church In Kaduna Today. / APC Convention: Oshiomhole Apologises For Past ‘sins’ / 12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.