Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,158 members, 7,860,144 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

I Won't Come Out And Tell You I Have One Shoe Or Have One Wrist Watch-Shettima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Come Out And Tell You I Have One Shoe Or Have One Wrist Watch-Shettima (606 Views)

CIA Deadly Agents Watch Shettima Like A Hawk At The Russian Summit / Man Climbs Glo Mast In Kebbi, Says He Won't Come Down Until Buhari Steps Down / Senator Bassey Albert Wearing Only One Shoe At NASS Yesterday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Come Out And Tell You I Have One Shoe Or Have One Wrist Watch-Shettima by Vixlot: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
I won't come out and tell you I have one shoe or have one wrist watch, leadership goes beyond that.
- Kashim Shettima

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFK-zs6x6GQ&t=76s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Come Out And Tell You I Have One Shoe Or Have One Wrist Watch-Shettima by OnyeAshuaUru: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.

He will bury Shettima's terrorist enterprise known as Boko Haram forever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Come Out And Tell You I Have One Shoe Or Have One Wrist Watch-Shettima by slivertongue: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
Shettima wants to trend by mentioning his seniors in the game.
But even with no clothes or shoes Atiku and Obi are richer and more creative and productive than Shettima.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Come Out And Tell You I Have One Shoe Or Have One Wrist Watch-Shettima by Vixlot: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.

He will bury Shettima's Boko Haram forever.
IPOB President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Come Out And Tell You I Have One Shoe Or Have One Wrist Watch-Shettima by PureMe01: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
Vixlot:

IPOB President

Shettima,boko haram vice president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Come Out And Tell You I Have One Shoe Or Have One Wrist Watch-Shettima by Abfinest007(m): 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
I can feel your pain the reason why you are so hurt ,is because obi has change the narratives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Come Out And Tell You I Have One Shoe Or Have One Wrist Watch-Shettima by Tochi3(m): 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
See the Chibok Gangster terrorist dey talk...

I don't blame you at all , na APCshit and Thief'nubu the emilokan problem...

MU-MU ticket is dead before it arrived... No narrative or deflection will ever change that..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Come Out And Tell You I Have One Shoe Or Have One Wrist Watch-Shettima by Ezewuzie01: 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
Vixlot:

- Kashim Shettima

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFK-zs6x6GQ&t=76s

Peter Obi was drunk on Hero beer when he made that comment. He is a known serial liar we know but that particular one had to be a result of being high.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Come Out And Tell You I Have One Shoe Or Have One Wrist Watch-Shettima by LegendHero(m): 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
Abfinest007:
I can feel your pain the reason why you are so hurt ,is because obi has change the narratives

Which narrative?

Narratives of lies?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Come Out And Tell You I Have One Shoe Or Have One Wrist Watch-Shettima by Villa12(m): 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
Lol

Obi the wise man cashing out big time grin

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Come Out And Tell You I Have One Shoe Or Have One Wrist Watch-Shettima by LadyExcellency: 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tell us how much you stole and you cannot deny it.
Re: I Won't Come Out And Tell You I Have One Shoe Or Have One Wrist Watch-Shettima by Racoon(m): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
However, you didn't mince it to let us know that you're a BH terrorists kingpin when you kept the most wanted Kabiru Sokoto-your fellow terrorist in Borno Government Lodge in Abuja.
Re: I Won't Come Out And Tell You I Have One Shoe Or Have One Wrist Watch-Shettima by BossGerald: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
We know what you have...

Founder of boko haram, bandits and kidnappers.

*Modified*

How can I forget to mention your brainless terrorist sympathisers and online urchins here...you have them too

(1) (Reply)

APC Will Win With Wide Margin In The North - Bashir El-rufai / Obidient Doctors Free Medical Outreach For Peter Obi In Kosofe, Lagos- Episode 2 / Bags Of Damaged 1000 Naira Notes Uncovered (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.