Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. (1775 Views)

2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu / Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by Africum: 6:01am On Nov 03, 2022
Sanwo-Olu said that APC in Lagos was facing the most critical election, as winning the presidency would be the biggest political prize to win.

He told the party supporters not to rest on their oars, but to work for the party’s victory across board.

”Asiwaju has done several things for all of us in one form or the other. He has come to this same place to support several of us as governors, senators, House of Representatives, and House of Assembly members.

”He has done the assignments effortlessly in the past 23 years without asking for anything.

”God has now given us the unique opportunity today for us for the first time to also raise his hands up as our donation of the best in class to the entire country.

”I urge all of us to work for the victory of Asiwaju at polling unit by polling unit, ward by ward, and local government by local government,” he said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/lagos-apc-remains-unbeatable-tinubu/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTa9xaODI8s

1 Like

Re: Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by Africum: 6:02am On Nov 03, 2022
It's payback time to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by PrinceOfLagos: 6:02am On Nov 03, 2022
Well, that's the right thing to do since Tinubu can no longer raise his own lands by himself unless he's supported

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by JoeNL22(m): 6:05am On Nov 03, 2022
Africum:
A Symbolic and Powerful Political Statement from Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu today at the Lagos APC HQ.

GOV SANWO: You have raised a lot of people’s hands including me in this same venue. Today, we are all raising your hand too.

For With God, OBI shall be POSSIBLE.

7 Likes

Re: Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by Urheadmaster(m): 6:08am On Nov 03, 2022
Helping Tinubu to raise up is shaky hands won't make him become president of federal republic of Nigeria.

God forbids BATting tongue undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by kozmokaz(m): 6:12am On Nov 03, 2022
See format lol

Sanwolu my man know say baba wey de shake no fit raise hand on e own

7 Likes

Re: Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by Africum: 6:19am On Nov 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Well, that's the right thing to do since Tinubu can no longer raise his own lands by himself unless he's supported
Hmmmmmm...... You people. Is it because he can't raise his hands?

1 Like

Re: Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by hotsign1: 6:26am On Nov 03, 2022
The boy boy

1 Like

Re: Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by Racoon(m): 6:28am On Nov 03, 2022
They are even telling the invalid to stand so that they can lift his hands. A man that can not life APC flag is being prop to lift Nigeria out of their self-inflicted problems.
Re: Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by agadez007(m): 6:34am On Nov 03, 2022
Speaking Yoruba at the Lagos APC Hq further proves the fact that APC is now back to the days of ACN being a regional party

Bye bye to the evil party that only came to steal,kill and destroy

1 Like

Re: Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by Africum: 6:39am On Nov 03, 2022
agadez007:
Speaking Yoruba at the Lagos APC Hq further proves the fact that APC is now back to the days of ACN being a regional party

Bye bye to the evil party that only came to steal,kill and destroy

Olodo..... Are they not in Lagos and is Lagos not a YORUBALAND. Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala
Re: Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by bewla(m): 6:41am On Nov 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Bro take a chill
Make money and stop complaining the more you are successful the more people hate you don't be among dose who hate success
Re: Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by agadez007(m): 6:43am On Nov 03, 2022
Africum:

Olodo..... Are they not in Lagos and is Lagos not a YORUBALAND. Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala
so only Yorubas are in Apc Lagos,I am happy not complaining tho

3 Likes

Re: Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by Megabig: 6:45am On Nov 03, 2022
RenewedHope being cheered by RenewedFools

Una go suffer sha

1 Like

Re: Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by bewla(m): 6:46am On Nov 03, 2022
Racoon:
They are even telling the invalid to stand so that they can lift his hands. A man that can not (life) APC flag is being prop to lift Nigeria out of their self-inflicted problems.

His not a weight lefter so how can he lift Nigeria up

He plan to turn around the economy which he ca
Re: Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by Africum: 6:59am On Nov 03, 2022
bewla:

His not a weight lefter so how can he lift Nigeria up

He plan to turn around the economy which he ca
Don't mind them o
Re: Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by Slynation(m): 7:05am On Nov 03, 2022
I will like to know the name of that fair lady in that video, she doesn't miss any APC campaigns, her level of asslicking is outta this world...

Well, after raising his hands, they will drop it down...
Re: Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by Africum: 7:14am On Nov 03, 2022
Slynation:
I will like to know the name of that fair lady in that video, she doesn't miss any APC campaigns, her level of asslicking is outta this world...

Well, after raising his hands, they will drop it down...
Normal thing.....

1 Like

Re: Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by Racoon(m): 7:35am On Nov 03, 2022
bewla:
His not a weight lefter so how can he lift Nigeria up.He plan to turn around the economy which he ca
Yeah Just as the former Kemi Adeosun used Tinubu’s economic policy and bastardized the Nigerian economy right?

Just as VP Osinbajo and other of his protegee like the infamous Babatunde Fowler @ FIRS ensured the more severe economic damage this nation is suffering today right? You Tinubu’s supporters are something else.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 03, 2022
Africum:
A Symbolic and Powerful Political Statement from Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu today at the Lagos APC HQ.

GOV SANWO: You have raised a lot of people’s hands including me in this same venue. Today, we are all raising your hand too.

Is that so

Re: Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by Africum: 8:13am On Nov 03, 2022
[quote author=Reinaldo post=118084566][/quote]
What?
Re: Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by Innocentman86: 8:13am On Nov 03, 2022
Africum:

So everybody that works in Lagos apc is Yoruba muslim.that means is now a yoruba party.
By the way Lagos does not belong to yorubas,it's a no man's land.
We can agree that osun,ogun,Oyo,ekitti and part of ondo,kogi,kwara are Yoruba land but Lagos belongs to all nigerians.
Re: Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 03, 2022
As a Yoruba Person, This Is Why I Don't Support Tinubu

I see people who support Tinubu as dirty, indecent, wayward, corrupt and drug-addicted buffoons. How can you support a known thief and a man whose life from childhood epitomizes crimes and evil?
Can you see how Tinubu scammed Lagos that even Seun, the owner of Nairaland had to admit that Tinubu bought Lagos with drug money and wants to buy Nigeria with Lagos money? A thief is thief no matter where he comes from. Tinubu is a thief that can't be allowed to continue stealing.
Again, Tinubu knows his health is very bad but still wants to inflict pains on Nigerians like his hospital mate in Aso Rock is doing. That's wickedness and inhumanity. Haven't we suffered enough for dying druggies like Tinubu to respect themselves and stay away from leadership functions they can't handle? He is already peeing everywhere and making irritating mistakes but some foolish Nigerians are covering what will affect us all tomorrow.
The most annoying is the importance of details that Tinubu flagrantly ignores. Just imagine going to the university for admission without your first school leaving certificate and ssce and you're still telling them you're qualified. Is it not stupid? Now we're even begging Tinubu to even tell us his school name, teachers or classmates but he can't. What dangerous precedence is he laying? Can an evil person be celebrated and how does that define us as a nation?
The most embarrassing is the global recognition of Tinubu as a dangerous drug baron which ha has not denied. He is not even ashamed of it. There're hordes of damning allegations and reports about him on local and international papers that he makes no effort to deny. Is that the type of person we celebrate as a hero? Something is terribly wrong with us then and we've to admit to have created our own suffering and pain.
Just imagine the guts he had to bring money in bullion vans and the law has been kept pending. I can tell you Nigerians will suffer more if we don't reject known thieves like Tinubu and take back our country. So, stop blaming Nigeria for the suffering and hardship, blame your wrong decisions.
Re: Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by Africum: 8:15am On Nov 03, 2022
Innocentman86:

So everybody that works in Lagos apc is Yoruba muslim.that means is now a yoruba party.
By the way Lagos does not belong to yorubas,it's a no man's land.
We can agree that osun,ogun,Oyo,ekitti and part of ondo,kogi,kwara are Yoruba land but Lagos belongs to all nigerians.

It's a no man's land yet you're crying that they are speaking their language
Re: Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by Innocentman86: 8:17am On Nov 03, 2022
Africum:

It's a no man's land yet you're crying that they are speaking their language
Cry do I look like afonja cowords,I'm just telling you not to call the only state that belongs to all nigerians Lagos a Yoruba state is a simple correction.take note incase of next time.
God bless you my Yoruba muslim friend.
Re: Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by Africum: 8:29am On Nov 03, 2022
Innocentman86:

Cry do I look like afonja cowords,I'm just telling you not to call the only state that belongs to all nigerians Lagos a Yoruba state is a simple correction.take note incase of next time.
God bless you my Yoruba muslim friend.

I hear you o
Re: Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by OfficialAPCNig: 8:29am On Nov 03, 2022
Urchins think we are fools

Cheap format to help the old sick thief raise his hands
Re: Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by Africum: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:
Urchins think we are fools

Cheap format to help the old sick thief raise his hands
The man tell you he fit raise his hands
Re: Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by techWriter1: 9:10am On Nov 03, 2022
know layouts lol Sanwolu my man know say baba wey de shake no fit raise hand on e own
Re: Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. by Sonyboom: 9:11am On Nov 03, 2022
I agree with but should you not be a Yoruba your father n mother shall die an agonizing death before your very eyes this month. If you already gave birth you sha bury that child before the end of this week in the mighty name of Jesus along with every other member of your household but if you are indeed a Yoruba may it be well with your entire household dead alive n unborn in the might name of Jesus amen.

sanusideunifier:
As a Yoruba Person, This Is Why I Don't Support Tinubu

I see people who support Tinubu as dirty, indecent, wayward, corrupt and drug-addicted buffoons. How can you support a known thief and a man whose life from childhood epitomizes crimes and evil?
Can you see how Tinubu scammed Lagos that even Seun, the owner of Nairaland had to admit that Tinubu bought Lagos with drug money and wants to buy Nigeria with Lagos money? A thief is thief no matter where he comes from. Tinubu is a thief that can't be allowed to continue stealing.
Again, Tinubu knows his health is very bad but still wants to inflict pains on Nigerians like his hospital mate in Aso Rock is doing. That's wickedness and inhumanity. Haven't we suffered enough for dying druggies like Tinubu to respect themselves and stay away from leadership functions they can't handle? He is already peeing everywhere and making irritating mistakes but some foolish Nigerians are covering what will affect us all tomorrow.
The most annoying is the importance of details that Tinubu flagrantly ignores. Just imagine going to the university for admission without your first school leaving certificate and ssce and you're still telling them you're qualified. Is it not stupid? Now we're even begging Tinubu to even tell us his school name, teachers or classmates but he can't. What dangerous precedence is he laying? Can an evil person be celebrated and how does that define us as a nation?
The most embarrassing is the global recognition of Tinubu as a dangerous drug baron which ha has not denied. He is not even ashamed of it. There're hordes of damning allegations and reports about him on local and international papers that he makes no effort to deny. Is that the type of person we celebrate as a hero? Something is terribly wrong with us then and we've to admit to have created our own suffering and pain.
Just imagine the guts he had to bring money in bullion vans and the law has been kept pending. I can tell you Nigerians will suffer more if we don't reject known thieves like Tinubu and take back our country. So, stop blaming Nigeria for the suffering and hardship, blame your wrong decisions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The World Is Going To Mock South West / Angry Yoruba Youths Stoned APC Campaign In Lagos / The View Of The New Oyingbo Bridge At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.