Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video (71514 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: CAC Documents Of The Mining Firm Carry Foreign Names - Makinde / Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? / Lantewa Fatsuma Lawal 'Born In 1996 But Employed In 1992' - Reps Panel Probes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by voltron14: 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2

Mumu.
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by zeyheed(m): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
The business he was running alongside schooling earned him that much at 35yo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by t2luv1: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
ican2020:
This man is really gifted, imagine buying a house at that time for such amount shows Obi is intelligent

It takes only a wise person to make money

I am getting ready in reaching my bus stop when it comes to Obi. I have always been on his side but @ 35 buying a 1 million pound house? Partner, we need to start forensic accounting. I ain't buying this story. Sorry folks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by t2luv1: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
zeyheed:
The business he was running alongside schooling earned him that much at 35yo

Exactly my point. It ain't adding up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by dettolgel: 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
t2luv1:

I am getting ready in reaching my bus stop when it comes to Obi. I have always been on his side but @ 35 buying a 1 million pound house? Partner, we need to start forensic accounting. I ain't buying this story. Sorry folks

One how much was the exchange rate in 1999 assuming he was making his money in Nigeria?

Secondly, buying a 1 million pounds house means that he most likely took out mortgage.

The impressive thing is that he had the financial muscles to access such amount of mortgage.
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
Since they like coping what ever obi is did. Atiku and tinubu, we are waiting. Common criminals can't challenge him on this.
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Gandrova: 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
Obisbetter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_Srh2aGGvA

Peter Obi is not your regular politician. He is not in politics for money but to make a change.

He was 35 years old when he acquired that property. While schooling at Nsukka, he was running businesses in Onitsha.

Here is a video of Peter OBI Showing the house he bought in UK for One Million Pounds.
This was even before he thought of joining politics.

Nigerians, you have the opportunity to chose between Light and Darkness.
No matter how you market him, he is a big time scammer. Dead on arrival dude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by t2luv1: 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
dettolgel:

One how much was the exchange rate in 1999 assuming he was making his money in Nigeria?

Secondly, buying a 1 million pounds house means that he most likely took out mortgage.

The impressive thing is that he had the financial muscles to access such amount of mortgage.

Show me the statistic of a student in Nigeria at the same time doing a side hustle that could have afforded to buy a 1 million pound house in London. Trust me in order to buy a 1 million pound home he would have had to come with 30% down payment. To complicate matters further he wasn't even a British citizen so granting a mortgage was out of the question. Something ain't kosher here. Even Stevie Wonders can see it ain't

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by MAVICK2000(m): 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
Obisbetter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_Srh2aGGvA

Peter Obi is not your regular politician. He is not in politics for money but to make a change.

He was 35 years old when he acquired that property. While schooling at Nsukka, he was running businesses in Onitsha.

Here is a video of Peter OBI Showing the house he bought in UK for One Million Pounds.
This was even before he thought of joining politics.

Nigerians, you have the opportunity to chose between Light and Darkness.
one thing i know for sure and have experienced is that when a good leader is in power, everybody will know and feel it. Period
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by occfx: 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
Myselfdeone:
Because of Obi, I'll be voting for the first time after I turned 18 8years ago.

After what obasanjo did in 2003, I stopped going to the polls..
Resumed again in 2011 when Jonathan was contesting and gave up finally in 2019 when buhari did his ojoro. Because of Obi I am resuming again in 2023. If bat successfully rig this thing, I will give up finally. I will now agree with Nnamdi kanu that Nigeria is irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Babysho(m): 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
azpekuliar:
That year BAT still dey one corner for Chicago dey sell im heroine small small while patiently waiting for Abacha to die.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Bro made the perfect comment

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by plaindealer: 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
Khalid72:
he'll battle IPOB with the power of the president and wont need to fly out and live with his family.
VOTE WISELY

Do you mean useless Pandora the number 1 ipob supporter and defender will battle the dame terrorist he called his friends and neighbors?

Stop smoking igbo... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by afroxyz: 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
Sonyboom:
Many of you Igbos are exceedingly foolish while the Pandora kleptomaniac oloriburuku criminal was wasting a million pound away on homes he does not need Tinubu was spending triple that amount fighting for democracy Tru NADECO Radio Kudirat etc without holding a political office. It is that same democracy the oloriburuku Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi now want to take advantage of without contributing a single kobo

Shame no dey catch you for this kain statement
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by afroxyz: 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Where is the sense in what you wrote?

Obi bought a house in the UK for a million pounds in 1996 at age 35?

Have you asked the nature of businesses he does? Who mentored him? What does he sell? Who are his clients?

Do you know what it is to have a million pounds at age 35?

Una just dey too gullible.

Na why una no dey get money for life. Poor vision
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by OmarBashir: 11:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
PDP kept on zoning the VP ticket to South South at the detriment of South East except the 2019 election. That's what they call Labour in vain for 23 years. Wake up from your slumber and play national politics of not putting your egg in one basket. Una don start again with Obi...make una continue..

Nairaland save this...Obi's vote in some States in the North go be like 2k votes, 4k votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by okorogodwin4(m): 11:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
plaindealer:
Even though the Pandora liars said his 1 and only house is the one in onisha...

Money dey abroad inside pandora account

House dey abroad

Children dey abroad

Wife dey abroad

Pandoran no get ties to Nigeria

After losing and Igbos start killing themselves in the SE, Pandora go just japa to go enjoy life with his money and family inside his Londo mansion.

ZomBidense and sit at home slaves are real super mumu.. grin grin

keep crying cat and dog
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by voltron14: 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
dettolgel:

The house was 69 thousand pounds in 1996.

Today, it is worth 450k pounds.
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by adams123: 1:06am On Nov 04, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

I have watched his interview session where he said that the current sultan of sokoto was his tenant in Nsukka...he already built a house and taking rents as a student in Nsukka...

And so what?? That's enough reason to become Nigeria president?
How many states can he wins He will takes fourth position in the forthcoming elections
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Stanleyq: 1:30am On Nov 04, 2022
Vote Obi if u love this country. Vote atiku if u hate this country, then urchins and agbadorians, vote thifnubu if u love this corntree.
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Ifogift007: 4:56am On Nov 04, 2022
plaindealer:

House dey abroad

Children dey abroad

Wife dey abroad

After losing and Igbos start killing themselves in the SE, Pandora go just japa to go enjoy life with his money and family inside his Londo mansion.

Foolish man...

Are you sure you read the post

Cassava flour Brain
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Ifogift007: 4:56am On Nov 04, 2022
Peter obi All d way
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Probz(m): 6:11am On Nov 04, 2022
I find it hard to believe he was that-old in 1996.
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Lanretoye(m): 6:50am On Nov 04, 2022
He attended nsuka between 1980 and 1984...now he was in school in 1996,mad people.
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Coolgent(m): 7:52am On Nov 04, 2022
Pandora man

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by PoliciaNLand: 8:30am On Nov 04, 2022
voltron14:

See this goat.

Why would I use multiple monikers when I'm not an idiot like your father?
Rule 2
is this right
I've reported this troll countless times
cc
Seun
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by voltron14: 8:43am On Nov 04, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
Rule 2
is this right
I've reported this troll countless times
cc
Seun

Suffer no dey tire you?

grin
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Berankis: 10:22am On Nov 04, 2022
plaindealer:

House dey abroad

Children dey abroad

Wife dey abroad

I was just about saying this. I thought he claimed in a video that he has no house abroad apart from one in Onitsha. How come he never mentioned this one on that video?
Even this man will Bleep us up if he enter. All of them na one chance. Let's wait and see...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by dchamp234(m): 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2022
Acidosis:

Tinubu should come and name his assets in 1996. 99.9% of assets owned by Tinubu were acquired post 1999. After the forfeiture of his drug proceeds in Chicago, Tinubu had nothing. Everything he owns today are at the expense of Lagos state indigenes and residents.
And that same person wants to be president??
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by BigIyanga: 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
omonnakoda:
How does that show intelligence?
Many Nigerians living in UK bought houses on mortgages
It does not show intelligence

Not sure what you mean by nuying a house at that time for that amount?

That is what money was worth then

Since then there has been inflation

It is the same whether you bought a house in Lagos , Abuja or Owerri

The price of cement or bread has not stood still

The price of Land in Lekki has increased even more in that time

This is not proof of intelligence.
What an unintelligent response. Buying a house without mortgage means that he didnt have to pay interest on the principal that is usually 2x the amount after 20-30yrs.
Also FX rate in 1996 was about N40/£… Now, it’s about N1k|£.. so he’s made millions and value appreciation and FX
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Shikini: 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2022
So great
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by John4B: 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
Let atiku and tinubu do same
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by chukel(m): 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2022
voltron14:

Why was he claiming he bought a house for 1 million pounds when it was only 69k pounds?

Why does the man lie so effortlessly?
it's an inborn error.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC / Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.