Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her (1486 Views)

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused / My Wife Want To Leave Me Because I Sent Her Daughter Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by kmaster007: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
My wife with a kid wanted to know to my ATM pin. I thought she was joking but I noticed she's serious about knowing my pin. She was saying some of are colleague at work both their wife and husband knows each other ATM incase if something happens... But me refuse ooooo... Does it makes sense at all....
Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by Aareakinwunmi(m): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
It's seems you don't trust her with your Money
Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by Teleprompter(f): 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
In case something happens?
Like if you die, she can withdraw your money because that’s what preoccupies her mind.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by zeuss: 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
if she is a good wife let her hve it...Her reason is genuine.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by sisisioge: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
Do you see the quality of husbands that abound nowadays? They cant even reason simple matters without opening a thread. What a joke!

19 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by Davidave(m): 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
She can Bleep right off with that kind of attitude. It's not her money, and she is not entitled to it. That is YOUR money. Unless you had a joint bank account, you don't share it.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by Mindlog: 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
kmaster007:
My wife with a kid wanted to know to my ATM pin. I thought she was joking but I noticed she's serious about knowing my pin. She was saying some of are colleague at work both their wife and husband knows each other ATM incase if something happens... But me refuse ooooo... Does it makes sense at all....

What is wrong in knowing your wife's PIN and she, knows yours?

If you can trust the food and water, your wife serves you.....what is PIN?

"incase if something happens" is a reality we cannot shy away from, no matter how uncomfortable will feel about it

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by wunmi590(m): 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2022

Some of you have trust issues, and when you know you have trust issues with your wife, why then did you marry her?

My wife have access to all my secret pins, including all things that can be access via password and i know everything about her too.

That's the person I sleep side by side with, if anything happens to me in the middle of the night, she's the first to rescue me, not even my parent that are far away from us...

Please guys should learn to trust their wife, if unah go get trust issue, make unah no even marry each other.

19 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by kmaster007: 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
Lolz... I go no her pin too
Teleprompter:
In case something happens?
Like if you die, she can withdraw your money because that’s what preoccupies her mind.
Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by kmaster007: 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
Really
Mindlog:

What is wrong in knowing your wife's PIN and she, knows yours?

If you can trust the food and water, your wife serves you.....what is PIN?

"incase if something happens" is a reality we cannot shy away from, no matter how uncomfortable will feel about it
Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by kmaster007: 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
Is not what you think....
Aareakinwunmi:
It's seems you don't trust her with your Money
Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by Mindlog: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
kmaster007:
Is not what you think....

Then what is it?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by ibechris(m): 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
U are practising financial infidelity.

What's there?

I have three ATM cards with money and I forgot them in my wife's car since last week of which she has the pin to all my cards including my Zenith Internet banking.

If u didn't trust her why then did u marry her?

No wonder,most aspiring rich families discuss a lot about money while others shy away and even hide money from their spouses.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by Oluneutral: 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
Lol....

Some of you are just babies in adult bodies.

So, you don't trust her enough to let her know your pin but you trust her enough to eat her food, sleep on the same bed with her and even have sex with her.
If you think she can harm you through knowing your password/PIN, why do you think she can't harm you in other areas I just highlighted.

Do you even trust yourself?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by GboyegaD(m): 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
I don't think it is wrong letting her know your ATM PIN. Let her know it except you don't trust her.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by Octopusssy(f): 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
See how stinginess wants to finish this one

1 Like

Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
Davidave:
She can Bleep right off with that kind of attitude. It's not her money, and she is not entitled to it. That is YOUR money. Unless you had a joint bank account, you don't share it.

i guess its alright for her too, eg if she working earning enough money, her money is hers and she can built her house with her own money
Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by talk2hb1(m): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
wunmi590:

Some of you have trust issues, and when you know you have trust issues with your wife, why then did you marry her?

My wife have access to all my secret pins, including all things that can be access via password and me too know everything about her.....

That's the person I sleep side by side with, if anything happens to me in the middle of the night, she's the first to rescue me, not even my parent that are far away from us...

Please guys should learn to trust their wife, if unah go get trust issue, make unah no even marry each other.
It's rude of her asking, it's not about trust it's called respect of privacy.
If he wants to share it with her, she doesn't need to ask he will share it with her.

kmaster007:
Why is it you too doesn't want to share it with her, well you have your reasons.
Your wife friends could be lieing to her, which all of them knows their husbands pin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by frozen70(f): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
kmaster007:

Tell her nothing will happen to you

Besides you are not also interested in her own pin because you believe they are personal

1 Like

Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by detectivejones: 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
There should be a reason for this which you won't share. The truth is there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. I don't know why people read meanings or create unnecessary problems where there's none.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by rickleye: 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
kmaster007:

It in fact makes sense for her to know your PIN for the case you have mentioned but most importantly for her to know where your accounts are .
I don’t know my gf and I don’t want to know. So she can’t know mine.
Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by browndre: 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
You can share it with her if she doesn't have this mindset of Nigerian women. My money is my money. Your money is our money.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by Fahvvy: 4:00am On Nov 04, 2022
OP...

Let your wife know your pin if:
1. You know hers...
2. She has been a supportive wife...

Asides that, she asking for your pin and not allowing you decide to tell her yourself is an off for me undecided...
Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by praxs(m): 5:56am On Nov 04, 2022
Bro. You don’t have to open a thread because of this. Nevertheless, it’s your ATM and yes you can choose not to share you PIN with your spouse.

However, if she is a good wife, know that her reasons are genuine and makes a lot of sense. I have three ATM, I only hold one (with the least amount in the account). The other two are with my wife and she has the PIN. Although, my wife never requested that but I gave her should incase the need for money arises and God forbid I wasn’t close at that particular time. I will tell you that I never had a cause to doubt or worry about my wife using my ATM for any selfish reason.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by yemmit90: 6:16am On Nov 04, 2022
sisisioge:
Do you see the quality of husbands that abound nowadays? They cant even reason simple matters without opening a thread. What a joke!

God bless you. How can this be something a married man should be concerning about. It is simple, if you don't trust her enough, open another account without ATM.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by Richy4(m): 10:31am On Nov 04, 2022
I believe that she is working and she got her own separate account... the question is do u know her ATM pin?... We have to look at this both ways...

It is logical to assume that you are earning more than her OP..., would she have requested for you to know her ATM pin assuming she was earning more than you?...OP, I will never judge you if you are not comfortable with it.. U know whom you were living with...

That also goes to any wife who is uncomfortable disclosing that should not do it out of compulsion.. especially when you know whom u were living with...
Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by Lyfdiscvry91(f): 10:42am On Nov 04, 2022
Chai ! Wahala for single ladies wey won marry husband . See the kind men wey full our society grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by RepoMan007: 10:50am On Nov 04, 2022
kmaster007:
If the husband's of her colleagues start cheating on them, will she allow you do same?
Wisdom is profitable to guide. You are not her colleague's husband.
Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by kmaster007: 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
cheesy
rickleye:

It in fact makes sense for her to know your PIN for the case you have mentioned but most importantly for her to know where your accounts are .
I don’t know my gf and I don’t want to know. So she can’t know mine.
Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2022
These are the sets of people marrying this days, they don't trust each other with ATM pin, checking phones, but they can have sex with each other, eat her food, even sleep on same bed, yet they want their marriages to last and be like their grandparents own, the rampant divorces lately are from these breeds, when we say children shouldn't marry they won't listen.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Want To No My ATM Pin... I Refused Tell Her by culf: 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
so your wife don't know your your card pin and you don't know her own too I guess?
its unfortunate oooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Dating And Courtship All About? / My Mother Dont Want Me To Marry Ijebu Girl / Warning To Mothers!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.