Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,979 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

Otedola Charters Multi-million Iconic Superyacht CHRISTINA O As He Turns 60 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otedola Charters Multi-million Iconic Superyacht CHRISTINA O As He Turns 60 (545 Views)

Ugwuanyi: A Good Man Turns 60 - Louis Amoke / Otedola Charters Multi-million Iconic Superyacht CHRISTINA O As He Turns 60 / Abba Bichi, Son Of DSS DG Uses DSS Officials As Bodyguards & Charters Plane - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Otedola Charters Multi-million Iconic Superyacht CHRISTINA O As He Turns 60 by basiruauta0: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-N5KRUf-A4

Nigerian energy magnate Femi Otedola is celebrating his 60th birthday aboard the private luxury motor yacht Christina O.

Christina O is the 59th largest yacht in the world as of 2022.

The weekly rental cost of the yacht, which belongs to billionaire Greek shipping magnate Aristotle Onassis who amassed the world’s largest privately owned shipping fleet, is $609,000.

Mr Otedola rented the yacht for three weeks.

Going by the average rates on Charter Index, a luxury yacht rental site, the billionaire must have

Splurged $1.82700m over N801m, for his three-week voyage.

The yacht will sail for three weeks around the Mediterranean Sea with 37 crew members.

The billionaire industrialist was filmed boarding the yacht in a luxury van with his luggage.

“Mr Femi, welcome back,” he was greeted by one of the crew members, indicating that he had been on the yacht before.

He then exchanged pleasantries with the crew individually.

Mr Otedola is joined on the cruise by his family and his soon-to-be son-in-law, Oluwatosin Ajibade, aka Mr Eazi.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Otedola Charters Multi-million Iconic Superyacht CHRISTINA O As He Turns 60 by obafemiawoga: 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
Poor people will think this is waist of money �, my guy hussle ooo, no blaim your step-mother for predicament.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Otedola Charters Multi-million Iconic Superyacht CHRISTINA O As He Turns 60 by ayubakassa2022: 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
As far as he can afford it good and fine.
Senior Man, please remember dozen that flooding has render homeless,those in various IDP camps, the motherless babies home etc. Happy birthday Boss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Otedola Charters Multi-million Iconic Superyacht CHRISTINA O As He Turns 60 by ibrahimdauda180: 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
Not impressed It could have been more fun spending it with IDP’s or flood victims �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otedola Charters Multi-million Iconic Superyacht CHRISTINA O As He Turns 60 by Urheadmaster(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
ibrahimdauda180:
Not impressed It could have been more fun spending it with IDP’s or flood victims �

So otedola shouldn't enjoy is money as it pleased him right tongue undecided.
Re: Otedola Charters Multi-million Iconic Superyacht CHRISTINA O As He Turns 60 by Obamaofusa: 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
Him dey try nah.
5 billion naira at a go... shocked
I have never seen any Nigerian wealthy do this..

Re: Otedola Charters Multi-million Iconic Superyacht CHRISTINA O As He Turns 60 by owobokiri(m): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
I like this...
I like it when a black African sometimes decides to live lavish in the presence of some white folks in this manner .
They would be thinking he's a mobstar, a gangster or a drug barron...
If you know how most whites think about Africans, you would know why it's important to forcefeed them with some humility in this way.
You see how they were bowing and cowering as he walked gingerly around? I like that... Say what you like but I like that.
Most of them believe that it's not the place of an African to be there. But they need the money and Otedola has the cash.
Not that it should be the goal of an African but it's cool to put down a show like this for the oyibos once in a while..
He's doing a whole lot of "rebranding" there..
I really like this..
Re: Otedola Charters Multi-million Iconic Superyacht CHRISTINA O As He Turns 60 by owobokiri(m): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
ibrahimdauda180:

Money still remain..
This one is for enjoyment.
The one for IDPs still dey..
Re: Otedola Charters Multi-million Iconic Superyacht CHRISTINA O As He Turns 60 by PrinceOfLagos: 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
The money man
Re: Otedola Charters Multi-million Iconic Superyacht CHRISTINA O As He Turns 60 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
I don't think it is the money or the Yacht that must have interest him . Perhaps he looks on to Aristotle Onassis as a great mentors .. been a sea merchant himself..
Don't know why Anthena is coming to mind ...
Well the Greeks always had their way at sea.
Re: Otedola Charters Multi-million Iconic Superyacht CHRISTINA O As He Turns 60 by Alex990: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
Money is Good

(1) (Reply)

My Youtube Channel Had Been Hacked. Name And Profile Changed!- Aisha Yesufu / More Pictures From Ogun State APC Mega Walk For Tinubu/shettima And Dapo Abiodun / Gov. Okowa Is An Emblem Of Failure To Atiku And PDP. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.