Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,770 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Kwankwaso and team meets with the European Union’s Head of Mission (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso and team meets with the European Union’s Head of Mission (Photos) (14431 Views)

Osun APC Reconciliation Team Meets Aregbesola, Oyetola / Senate Chief Whip, Kalu Hosts Dep. Chief Of US Embassy Mission (photos) / Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso and team meets with the European Union’s Head of Mission (Photos) by Hemanwel(m): 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
Se
Re: Kwankwaso and team meets with the European Union’s Head of Mission (Photos) by feedthenation(m): 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
---very serious candidate---
Re: Kwankwaso and team meets with the European Union’s Head of Mission (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
limeta:
Enough of all this show of shame
Honestly.
Re: Kwankwaso and team meets with the European Union’s Head of Mission (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
TMZGroup:

BAT23, Who sabi kwankwaso

See the name sef, like kwanshokor

Abegi, TINUBU 2023!
But you were masturbating when there was news that he would step down for Tinubu your master. Kwankwaso is now Kwankwasokor. Chei, hypocrisy is bad.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso and team meets with the European Union’s Head of Mission (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
So sad.
Look at what Nigeria has finally been reduced to.
Re: Kwankwaso and team meets with the European Union’s Head of Mission (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
At last, so he has become active. Never seen any seriousness in his campaign. I'm sure he himself doesn't believe he can win
Re: Kwankwaso and team meets with the European Union’s Head of Mission (Photos) by MyExpression(m): 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
Dem don come again...dey find puppet for North.

Unfortunately, the race is now for Tinubu and Peter Obi.

That thing wey una dey always find go North during election period, una never tell us.
Re: Kwankwaso and team meets with the European Union’s Head of Mission (Photos) by Ejiakusmith(m): 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
if only kwankwaso knew he would have marge Nnpp with LP

currently his name lost relevance
Re: Kwankwaso and team meets with the European Union’s Head of Mission (Photos) by Barrylord4040: 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
Obi Mr lamba worst,he's not intelligent at all

quote author=Didijiji post=118096930]This guy better pass tinubu[/quote]
Re: Kwankwaso and team meets with the European Union’s Head of Mission (Photos) by Gboom: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ddokie:
Nice one kwankwassiya, more oil to your campaign engine.

If the current tempo of the Kwankwassiya movement is sustained, we can say for sure that the northern Muslim votes will be totally thorn into shreds.

As a direct consequence, our amiable and dependable candidate, Peter Gregory Obi - Okwute Nigeria duum, will sail to victory with ease, having in the bag the votes of the northern christians, wonderful and reliable omoluabis, and the SE/SS block.

Kwankwassiya will then be positioned to return as a force in 2031.

Not everyone bro. Emilokan is reaching out for the good of himself alone.

Nyamuri and clout chasing is like 5 & 6.
Why are you guys always hate Tinubu?
Re: Kwankwaso and team meets with the European Union’s Head of Mission (Photos) by Didijiji: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
Barrylord4040:
Obi Mr lamba worst,he's not intelligent at all

quote author=Didijiji post=118096930]This guy better pass tinubu
mumu. Na obi disvirgin your ****?
Re: Kwankwaso and team meets with the European Union’s Head of Mission (Photos) by yusufu16: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
I need the kind of faith all these politicians get.

How on earth, Kwankwaso thinks he can win the 2023 election
Re: Kwankwaso and team meets with the European Union’s Head of Mission (Photos) by obembet(f): 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
Didijiji:
This guy better pass tinubu

He's far better than Tinubu and Peter Obi
Re: Kwankwaso and team meets with the European Union’s Head of Mission (Photos) by Didijiji: 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
obembet:

He's far better than Tinubu and Peter Obi
you may be right
Re: Kwankwaso and team meets with the European Union’s Head of Mission (Photos) by zionstaar75: 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Opintiwa:
One thing is sure .

So long kwankwaso is not stepping down Asiwaju can kiss that seat goodbye.

Urchins can wail and curse but February is not far .

I can only be scared when kwankwaso steps down , that means the northern farm will be for APC .

But since he is there votes must split .

I just believe u guys are not as desperate as u seem to be.it will be an upset if apc doesn't win this election. They have 22 governors,if u feel any apc governor will support atiku to his detriment in 2022 then you're either ignorant or naive.i will vote for Peter obi but it's to show my disappointment at apc because I voted buhari in 2015 not because I think he'll win.atiku is a loser regular customer and combination of obi and wike has finished whatever chance he had.i think igbos Biafra struggle will hunt them next year and the Nasarawa campaign has confirmed that.
Re: Kwankwaso and team meets with the European Union’s Head of Mission (Photos) by aariwa(m): 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ddokie:
Nice one kwankwassiya, more oil to your campaign engine.

If the current tempo of the Kwankwassiya movement is sustained, we can say for sure that the northern Muslim votes will be totally thorn into shreds.

As a direct consequence, our amiable and dependable candidate, Peter Gregory Obi - Okwute Nigeria duum, will sail to victory with ease, having in the bag the votes of the northern christians, wonderful and reliable omoluabis, and the SE/SS block.

Kwankwassiya will then be positioned to return as a force in 2031.

Not everyone bro. Emilokan is reaching out for the good of himself alone.

exactly, na Kwakwanso I Dey support now so that he won’t be discouraged to step down
Re: Kwankwaso and team meets with the European Union’s Head of Mission (Photos) by Opintiwa: 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
zionstaar75:
I just believe u guys are not as desperate as u seem to be.it will be an upset if apc doesn't win this election. They have 22 governors,if u feel any apc governor will support atiku to his detriment in 2022 then you're either ignorant or naive.i will vote for Peter obi but it's to show my disappointment at apc because I voted buhari in 2015 not because I think he'll win.atiku is a loser regular customer and combination of obi and wike has finished whatever chance he had.i think igbos Biafra struggle will hunt them next year and the Nasarawa campaign has confirmed that.

You don't analyze politics with sentiments.

Listen I am voting obi same with my friends .

This is maths no magic or mago mago here.

If kwankwaso steps down there is a serious problem for Obi because all the northern farms will be harvested by APC.

To be honest with you I don't see Atiku as a candidate in this election
Re: Kwankwaso and team meets with the European Union’s Head of Mission (Photos) by Opintiwa: 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
aariwa:
exactly, na Kwakwanso I Dey support now so that he won’t be discouraged to step down

Kwankwaso no fit step down o .

God no go let am hahahaha.

Omo if that man step down all the obident when we dey shout go get K leg o

Hahahah.

Abeg make God keep am there to scatter that northern vote

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso and team meets with the European Union’s Head of Mission (Photos) by Seunwere: 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
I swear all voters in dis country are mugun.... You either be Obi, tinubu, atiku and Kwankwaso mugun.. Can u imagine wetin be all dis photo sharing with oyinbo people jst to dull d electorate... Politician are same and voters are d mugun same style from all of dem
Re: Kwankwaso and team meets with the European Union’s Head of Mission (Photos) by Abdu81: 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
post=118098587:
Kwakanso : Here is the man coming 3rd position after JAGABAN (1st position) and Atiku (2nd position)(Pandora Obi oga patapata).

Pandora will only be President of ipob swines, cannibals and criminals hailing him.
He never condemn those terrorists for ONCE!

The souls of the innocent igbo youths and our relative Miracle Nwobodo that was cut short by Igbos swines will fight for them.

As seen somewhere on cyberspace of Igbos terrorist organization.......

God have answered this prayer.

Re: Kwankwaso and team meets with the European Union’s Head of Mission (Photos) by Ddokie: 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
aariwa:

Na Kwankwaso be our own northern candidate o.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso and team meets with the European Union’s Head of Mission (Photos) by RingRoadMafia: 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
ghettokid1:
not all of them bro.... Ppl like Tinubu is not working for the good of Nigeria

Comrade, if you're gonna steal and use my meme, at least use it at the appropriate moment and when everyone will see it grin
Re: Kwankwaso and team meets with the European Union’s Head of Mission (Photos) by Opintiwa: 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ddokie:

Na Kwankwaso be our own northern candidate o.

Abi o my brother.

Make una no let am step down abeg
Re: Kwankwaso and team meets with the European Union’s Head of Mission (Photos) by zionstaar75: 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
Opintiwa:

You don't analyze politics with sentiments.

Listen I am voting obi same with my friends .

This is maths no magic or mago mago here.

If kwankwaso steps down there is a serious problem for Obi because all the northern farms will be harvested by APC.

To be honest with you I don't see Atiku as a candidate in this election
at least your analysis makes sense but where is Obi's votes in the north coming from? This datti guy just seems like a waste of space. I really wish obi will win but even in kwara wey be north central people laugh at me when I say am supporting Peter obi.i feel discouraged at times,so how will core north be?
Re: Kwankwaso and team meets with the European Union’s Head of Mission (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
The right candidate for both Christians & muslims..... NNPP all the way
Re: Kwankwaso and team meets with the European Union’s Head of Mission (Photos) by aariwa(m): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
zionstaar75:
nasarawa campaign was poorly organized and not Obi’s fault . No announcement was made of venue of Obi visit after they were denied use of stadium .only a bus with loudspeaker announced 1 hour before Obi came about the event and a Nairaland mentioned he was suprised at the number that turned out for Obi because most people in lafia didn’t hear about the rally and were disappointed at the organizers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu / 2019: Dogara Emerges PDP Candidate In Bogoro/dass/tafawa-balewa Constituency / BREAKING: Gbajabiamila Summons Finance, Education Ministers, ASUU President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.