Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,540 members, 7,861,566 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa (34045 Views)

NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up / Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative / Ahmad Lawan: Drug Barons Funding Terrorists, Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
LegendHero:
We all know the region with the drug barons.

Marwa don arrest them tire and they have now summoned their IPOB terrorists to go after NDLEA guys.

It is an existentialist threat to them because according to statistics, 60% of their men are now languishing in prisons all around Asia, Europe, and Africa.

Na always Dem. They once did this to NAFDAC.
Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by zumbigbo(m): 12:03am On Nov 04, 2022
Lie lie ...proof...show us the bodies..

Lekki...goose and gander business
Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by Sleekfingers: 12:17am On Nov 04, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Cash out time for Marwa

Must you criticise the government? He said, the obvious.......those useless drug Barons are really angry. Marwa is also a target....

1 Like

Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by Littlefingerjp: 12:38am On Nov 04, 2022
Mindlog:

He really did well when he was the sole administrator of Lagos State.
Far better than the man they said built Lagos
Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by Omoapena(m): 12:53am On Nov 04, 2022
I don't know how this people carry out their Operation with visible faces, haven't they heard of masked forces? They need to conceal their personnel identity when carrying out their operations, they should give them kit that will cover their faces,that way, they will feel safe while people won't know their job....

2 Likes

Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by Pharaohny: 12:59am On Nov 04, 2022
The only agency working under Buhari grin sad
Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by SaLongs1(m): 1:51am On Nov 04, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Marwa codedly cashing out

But I will forgive him cos he was the man that cleared world famous Achakpo dump site in Ajegunlethat year and brought sanity to that area till today...
including chewing akara
Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:54am On Nov 04, 2022
LegendHero:

Marwa don arrest them tire and they have now summoned their IPOB terrorists to go after NDLEA guys.

It is an existentialist threat to them because according to statistics, 60% of their men are now languishing in prisons all around Asia, Europe, and Africa.

Tinubu and the man Wey dem dey find Alhaji kazeem na Wetin??
Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by Ilaje1: 1:57am On Nov 04, 2022
MonkeyMods:

But I will forgive him cos he was the man that cleared world famous Achakpo dump site in Ajegunlethat year and brought sanity to that area till today...

How is it cashing out? You think everyone is like your mentor.
Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by Ilaje1: 2:01am On Nov 04, 2022
Stronghold91:
marwa
go and contest for president
you will have my vote

As if he never contested before. He tried with presidency, he didn't win the primary. He went for governorship the subsequent election. He didn't win. Winning election for naija is not about performance ooo.

1 Like

Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by Vinesee: 2:50am On Nov 04, 2022
Nonsense, marwa is a nepotistic bigot and nothing good can ever come out of any leader that mirrors Nigeria on the prisms of Tribe, religion and region. Why building barracks in Adamawa, your own state, then Abuja and Lagos. What happen to Southeast and , south south ? Why not locate one of the barracks in Enugu or PH ? Must everything be located In the North? Transport university in the North. Nawaoooo. Nigeria can never move ahead until fairness, equity and justice are entrenched in our nation consciousness
Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by condralbedez: 3:41am On Nov 04, 2022
Timatayo1:
I know the drugs Barron but I no go talk
Every Nigerian know the Drug Barron,if in a sane country,he ought to be serving life term jail by now.
Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by NaMe4: 3:54am On Nov 04, 2022
Blueivyp:
Nonsense. They should be give security or rent houses in secure estates.

Far more costly in the long term.
Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by Tradepunter2: 4:03am On Nov 04, 2022
From my understanding on how such operatives work, I will it's similar to DSS due to the nature of the work...

Whereby multiple agents are used in a onion layer format.... Let say for a high burst operations with 4 lead investigate agent, these agents will come from multiple states far from area of of interest.

They will assimilate them together months before operations sting.... The higher the command the more difficult it is to reach or even uncover them because a turtle shell defense mechanism is employed.. where there are protection operatives, whose sole duty is ensure the turtle shell is not compromised or broken.

Won't go into much details, but I beleive it's the assets or informants they are loosing on ground, so they have to work hard in protecting them.
Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by RepoMan007: 4:33am On Nov 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
Whatever Marawa asks for should be granted to him.
This is the first working Ndlea in a very long time.
The man outperforms most of our heaven going(Christian) DGs around in righteousness by works and I wonder if accepting Jesus alone is enough.
Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by Oyecool: 5:09am On Nov 04, 2022
Mr. Man who killed Peter Obi father and what the reason his father was murdered? Obi father was killed by Peter drug cartel over deals by Obi and His father was killed in return after Obi ran away!!!������[qu inote author=Jflex07 post=118101404]This man is really working. Oga you and your gallant men should be careful and watchful of tinubu and his urrchins.. They all sniff cocaine and other hard drugs in iragbiji before coming on nairaland to spill gibberish.[/quote]
Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by Olu1000: 5:21am On Nov 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
Whatever Marawa asks for should be granted to him.
This is the first working Ndlea in a very long time.

Not true.NDLEA has been very effective before Marwa came on board.It has been an effective agency since the time of Ahmadu Gaide.Marwa ofcourse has taken things to a higher level but NDLEA was always an effective agency.
Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by vicfajeze: 5:29am On Nov 04, 2022
Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by newoffer: 5:53am On Nov 04, 2022
Time to cashout.
Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by DesChyko: 5:55am On Nov 04, 2022
LegendHero:

See clown wey dey back a drug baron family to Preside over the country dey talk grin

True true, you didn't need that anymore when you joined. cheesy

For those who didn't get the memo, see scoops below; an excerpt from the court and more revelations from the US-based legal archives when Bola Ahmed Tinubu urchins tried to play propaganda with the credibility of Plainsite grin

Anybody supporting ill-gotten wealth or beneficiaries of I'll gotten wealth is also a thief and a proponent of bad will. Such person lacks the capacity to even say 'God bless Nigeria'..with what? Your ill-omen?

The brain given to you at birth knows not religion nor tribalism. You filled it with that junk.

Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by Ogunleti01: 5:57am On Nov 04, 2022
nazicartel:
This is very bad. But from the way they enter/break/sneak into people's compounds is very bad. What if the person you're jumping into his house has firearms. You think he won't shoot you ?... Same with Efcc. I pray they don't meet what's bad on a serious day with their harculean tactics
And we go open our eyes and allow you shoot us abi?
Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by Ogunleti01: 6:01am On Nov 04, 2022
godofuck231:
me na claymore g first bow like 8 of them before I go ask if them don baff
I just dey laff at you. U are already a dead meat
Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by Ogunleti01: 6:02am On Nov 04, 2022
Reference:

I don't get it. Barracks everywhere when we are not at war. Why is it that every law enforcement institution wants to become a fiefdom of its own. They want to build castle fortresses around themselves then they complain that the public doesn't provide the information and Intel that could be readily available if they were there.

Are they not part if the security architecture that is wafer thin on the ground?. The Legislature should not be supporting this. If decent housing is a problem then various schemes should be developed to get the rank and file to lease or own.

But a public service must be found where the public is.
And staying inside the barracks hinders intelligence gathering bah?
Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by Faposky95: 6:28am On Nov 04, 2022
Good work, Ndlea
However, this is wat it entails.
Barracks, just because we can see some notable successes..?
No, no!!!!
Officials of Govt are to serve the Fatherland
Instead, build a solid module which would outlive this present regime, one which will guide the future band maybe help change the way law enforcement engage their duties.
Barracks, and then, you'll soon hear Lastma asking for theirs
Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by 7arrows: 6:29am On Nov 04, 2022
Jflex07:
This man is really working. Oga you and your gallant men should be careful and watchful of tinubu and his urrchins.. They all sniff cocaine and other hard drugs in iragbiji before coming on nairaland to spill gibberish.

Not only that they say things and suport motions that only someone high on cocaine will say. U cannot support Tinubu and not look very stupid or high.
Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by 7arrows: 6:34am On Nov 04, 2022
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/drug-barons-assassinating-ndlea-operatives-says-marwa/amp/

No sir. U cannot build barracks for ndlea officials that waste of funds and totally unnecessary. They should protect themselves and disguise on special missions, that's how it's done in europe and other parts of the world. It's what they signed in for. Even if you build a barracks for them will they stay inside locked up all the days of their lives?

Maybe we should consider building same for; amotekun, DSS, ICPC, CIVIL DEFENSE etc. Oga your proposal na to enrich yourself so forget am case closed.

1 Like

Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by wolebest: 6:37am On Nov 04, 2022
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/drug-barons-assassinating-ndlea-operatives-says-marwa/amp/

They don't need barracks in this age and time.

Officers should be more professional and be covert in their operations.

Most of them have been compromised.

1 Like

Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by 7arrows: 6:39am On Nov 04, 2022
Omoapena:
I don't know how this people carry out their Operation with visible faces, haven't they heard of masked forces? They need to conceal their personnel identity when carrying out their operations, they should give them kit that will cover their faces,that way, they will feel safe while people won't know their job....

Very true. That's how it's done in other countries. Protect ur identity. Barracks will not protect you.
Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by 7arrows: 6:41am On Nov 04, 2022
wolebest:

They don't need barracks in this age and time.

Officers should be more professional and be covert in their operations.

Most of them have been compromised.

Gbam.
Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:42am On Nov 04, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Achakpo that yr!

Daddy Showkey shoot him 1st video there b4 Marwa com clear am.

u be real AJ boi too. smiley

which Street u stay?

1 Like

Re: Drug Barons Assassinating NDLEA Operatives, Says Marwa by 7arrows: 6:43am On Nov 04, 2022
Biceesa:
Tinubu is a murderer

This is no news the world knows already. And also a baron.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Commence Disciplinary Action Against DPO Who Punched EndSARS Protester / Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP / Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.