Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (981801 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dekunleJ: 7:24am On May 24, 2016
Pepjoe:
No.... He wrote @Enugu
ok. that's strange tho. 17th may test and 18 th May interview
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dekunleJ: 7:32am On May 24, 2016
Holowotiti:
Gud mawin guys.pls does any1 knows the procedure for those dat cudnt write test in marina on Tuesday because of original olevel result. I guess we were told to bring our CV to marina Buh am not sure maybe we r to drop d copies of our credential.
Pls sum1 help

Did you later sit down for your test at marina......how did it go
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dekunleJ: 1:01pm On May 25, 2016
chiomaclancy:
Abeg o, who is still awaiting interview invite from Enugu

I guess one right move . is to search for your HR contact person (HCM) on LinkedIn once you do that then you can direct questions to them concerning delay.

That's what am trying too

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by pradamorous: 6:41am On May 28, 2016
dekunleJ:

i did mine on 17th may Tuesday and we were told to prepare for our invite the following Friday. I didn't receive any text so I went there today to explain that have not received sms invite. the 'receptionist guy told me that its going to be batch by batch and for this week it's going to be appitude test . that they will still forward sms invite. saw a guy also waiting to write test too.

please anyone who sat for test on 17th may should also update us with any important info.

God bless
I also did the test on 17th May but up till now, haven't heard from them. Buh the Chima guy said he was going to get to us before Friday. I just hope we are still on track for the recruitment cycle. Add me up on whatsapp so we could talk bettr as regards.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by butterbread: 10:11am On May 30, 2016
pradamorous:

I also did the test on 17th May but up till now, haven't heard from them. Buh the Chima guy said he was going to get to us before Friday. I just hope we are still on track for the recruitment cycle. Add me up on whatsapp so we could talk bettr as regards.

Are they(UBA) still collecting CVs? As at 31st May 2016?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by beckissluv(f): 8:06am On May 31, 2016
Pls reply,are they still accepting cv? I am in edo state, I want to send my cv and pls tell me the email address that am goin to send my cv to
thanks in anticipation
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dekunleJ: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2016
Kookny:

I exhausted all the means I knew, can't really say which one worked.
You may try careers.ubaafrica@ubagroup.com
Or search for Mr. Kunzo on nairaland.
You may also wish to go to the UBA main office at Marina, Leventis Junction.
Then, also try to register with the careers portal of their website.
Goodluck!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dekunleJ: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2016
beckissluv:
Pls reply,are they still accepting cv? I am in edo state, I want to send my cv and pls tell me the email address that am goin to send my cv to
thanks in anticipation
I hope the info below answers your question
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dekunleJ: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2016
beckissluv:
thanks in anticipation
I hope the info above answers your question
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Pepjoe: 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
chiomaclancy:

Did dis person write at Enugu? And there is no number to the test invite.
Hv u been called for the interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chiomaclancy: 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
Pepjoe:

Hv u been called for the interview?
Not yet o, Has anyone bn called since then?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dekunleJ: 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
the wait is long . no sms invite since 17th of May.... th4 wait is damnnn long
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dimmaaneke: 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
hmmmmm I did my test today at Enugu and wen I submitted it wrote not successful. do I still have any hope of interview invite
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Miracle212(f): 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
dimmaaneke:
hmmmmm I did my test today at Enugu and wen I submitted it wrote not successful. do I still have any hope of interview invite
You already know the answer bro, its better bn kicked out at this stage than after interviews, prepare yourself better and apply again in 6months time.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by shogz89: 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
Miracle212:

You already know the answer bro, its better bn kicked out at this stage than after interviews, prepare yourself better and apply again in 6months time.
Pls how do I apply
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Seconsol92(m): 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
dimmaaneke:
that's so unfortunate. What was the questions like?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dekunleJ: 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
wow interview invite for next stage just creeped in . on Wednesday 15th 2016. who's with me
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rhodu: 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
dekunleJ:
wow interview invite for next stage just creeped in . on Wednesday 15th 2016. who's with me
i jst got mine too. but it is 2 msgs. the 1st one is from@ubaplc which says dt d interview is 4 mon 13th june and i shld ask of james or mariam hcm.
the 2nd one frm RESOURCES(James hcm) jst came in a min ago and d interview is 4 tue 14th june. oh boy i confuse o.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dekunleJ: 10:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
rhodu:

i jst got mine too. but it is 2 msgs. the 1st one is from@ubaplc which says dt d interview is 4 mon 13th june and i shld ask of james or mariam hcm.
the 2nd one frm RESOURCES(James hcm) jst came in a min ago and d interview is 4 tue 14th june. oh boy i confuse o.

guy the only solution is to show up on the earlier date . and be on a safer side. if 14th is not d date then we come back on wednesday for the interview. good luck success is our own surely...

amen
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chiomaclancy: 1:08am On Jun 11, 2016
Hehehe, Enugu what's d hold up
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dekunleJ: 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
chiomaclancy:
Hehehe, Enugu what's d hold up

chioma am sure soon you guys will be next surely

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mysapphire: 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hello guys,
Pls,how is the first interview @marina,Lagos like?
Is it a panel interview or one on one?
Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
dekunleJ and rhodu, abeg how did d interview go and what was asked. Wrote my test successfully at Owerri last week and waiting for interview invite.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rhodu: 7:23am On Jun 15, 2016
Dekunle j, the interview is today. i got a txt msg abt the rescheduling for 3pm. guess urs is @ d same time?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by oluwasijiola(m): 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
Afternoon nairalanders,please how long does it take to be eligible to write another test with UBA??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by apheyz(m): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
dekunleJ:

I guess one right move . is to search for your HR contact person (HCM) on LinkedIn once you do that then you can direct questions to them concerning delay.

That's what am trying too

How do you guys apply
No matter how many times i send my application to any of the Uba mail addresses, i never get an invite...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dekunleJ: 11:24am On Jun 16, 2016
rhodu:
Dekunle j, the interview is today. i got a txt msg abt the rescheduling for 3pm. guess urs is @ d same time?

I did the interview. it was a panel of 3. 2 men & a lady.
can we meet you ?
why should we hire you or why do you want to work for bus?
what are your career path ?
so you have any relations in UBA?
lastly do you have any question for us?

mind you as you are answering the questions the panel are taking down remarks and score.
if they ask a question and they pretend like they're not listening keep on explaining with eye contact and be cool.

a friend of mine had is interview on Monday and later got an email on Wednesday that they will not forward his recruitment again .
am tensed & praying that the outcome of mine yesterday is success .

I did my interview around 6:47 pm that's how late it was
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dekunleJ: 11:25am On Jun 16, 2016
mysapphire:
Hello guys, Pls,how is the first interview @marina,Lagos like? Is it a panel interview or one on one? Thanks
it's a panel of 3 people
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dekunleJ: 11:33am On Jun 16, 2016
rhodu:

how far it was 3pm. did you see me there I was sitting in the cbt rooom in front wit some girls
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dekunleJ: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2016
any news those that went for first interview on 15th June 2016
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by shogz89: 8:21am On Jun 21, 2016
Are they still accepting CVs at their head office?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dekunleJ: 9:22am On Jun 21, 2016
shogz89:
Are they still accepting CVs at their head office?

ask for Mr kunxo on nairaland. he will help
check old pages on this thread too

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.