Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,269 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (985004 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kcpumpin(m): 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
'sunmibola:
@kcpumping; U seem 2b a great guy...a candle looses nothng by lightng anoda or many odas...#thumbs up!
cncerng d waec/neco cert, is it either or both?
U are very kind. Thank you much. Regarding your enquiry, it is either you use SSCE/NECO that has 5 creidits including Maths and English or you can also combine both to make up the 5 credits requirements provided all were in one sitting..
honeywealth: lol,dat was funny 'insider help'.it was just God.wish u d very best.and pls update me 4 interview details.pls anyone going 4 NIMC test dis wkend.any gists or news
Well, I believe in patience, so let's be patient enough while preparing adequately for the Interviews..
ParetoAndy: is d test done on a computer system? Do we have water and mirror questions? Help plzzzzzzzz!
Its CBT (Computer Based Test). And UBA's CBT just like some other firms' has been programmed in such a way that U instantly know if you are unsuccussful or not immediately you click the 'submit' button or your time is up..
'Water and mirror que'?? U really need to expantiate on that figure of speech Chief.. God bless U all..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
bukkylois: Pls can someone assist me. I am a batch B corps member. I applied for the uba job and I just received my invite. I will be passing out in june approximately 3months from now. Do you think I can go for the test without my nysc discharge certificate?
You didn't really specify what you're invited for... If test, you can go and tell them that you're yet 2pass out... They'll listen and understand but if its for interview, my dε̲̣̣aя̲̅ don't bother going ooo... You can call John for α̲̅ re-schedule of interview... Best wishes...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bukkylois(f): 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
PriscOlade:
You didn't really specify what you're invited for... If test, you can go and tell them that you're yet 2pass out... They'll listen and understand but if its for interview, my dε̲̣̣aя̲̅ don't bother going ooo... You can call John for α̲̅ re-schedule of interview... Best wishes...
Invition for the aptitude test in kd
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
larylb:

Bro, I wil so much apreciate it if yu cud jst snd to lanryly2k@gmail.com.
Thanks

Sis,not bro oo,,will send it now
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ParetoAndy(m): 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
larylb:

Bro, I wil so much apreciate it if yu cud jst snd to lanryly2k@gmail.com.
Thanks
andersonexpertise@gmail.com. Tnx sis!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ParetoAndy(m): 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2013
kcpumpin:
U are very kind. Thank you much. Regarding your enquiry, it is either you use SSCE/NECO that has 5 creidits including Maths and English or you can also combine both to make up the 5 credits requirements provided all were in one sitting..

Well, I believe in patience, so let's be patient enough while preparing adequately for the Interviews..

Its CBT (Computer Based Test). And UBA's CBT just like some other firms' has been programmed in such a way that U instantly know if you are unsuccussful or not immediately you click the 'submit' button or your time is up..
'Water and mirror que'?? U really need to expantiate on that figure of speech Chief.. God bless U all..
e.g when u mirror the word "vacancy", hw wuld it luk like?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blackfm: 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
Guyz plz is there anyone scheduled for aptitude test next week in lagos or ibadan? Plz give me details regarding venue and time, i wanna gate crash and if they don't let me sit for it, i'ld at least get to submit my cv. Thankx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kcpumpin(m): 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
ParetoAndy: e.g when u mirror the word "vacancy", hw wuld it luk like?
The example you just gave wasn't helpful o. Its a very ambigious instance.
However, all u need to know about the test and how to go about it is already well stated in several pages of this thread. Endeavour to check them up and do your own neccessary preparations too.
U are blessed.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
bukkylois:
Invition for the aptitude test in jos
they wont agree o, during the time i did my test, the lady that was yet to pass out wasn't allowed, but you can try you luck. It's strictly for those that av passed out of nysc
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
@bukkylois,sure u can go for the test.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by berniceu: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
Try and luck,u will definitely be asked to come wit ur NYSC certificate,and at d same time u mit b lucky.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Beautymc(f): 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
Juchy: @Beautymc For most banks your degree result grade is usually very strict. I dont think you'd be allowed to write the test BUT if you indicated on the CV you sent to them that you had a 3rd class and they still invited you,then u can take the risk.
Thanx so much. I really appreciate. I'll try and make some calls before going.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bukkylois(f): 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
berniceu: @bukkylois,sure u can go for the test.
I don't think I can go for the test. Thought it was in jos den I read the text again and I saw kaduna. Maybe I will be lucky next time wen my schedule will be flexible
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blueweapon7: 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
WAHALA..ooo!!
They need original of document and mine is not with me here in lagos. Beside i don't know what i will tell them about my age becos i thought the age limit ends @ d submission of CV.
I guess i will leave the aptitude test and hope another opportunity where God planned it to be.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ikegwegbe(m): 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
can i still submit my cv on monday next week
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Zico0(m): 4:37am On Feb 23, 2013
doyexy:

Drop your email,I can send u some gmats templates..then u can't gate crash cos its cbt and they have id and password for d people they invited.
ehinmetanezekiel@ymail.com. Please get back to me when you can.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Zico0(m): 4:40am On Feb 23, 2013
blackfm: Guyz plz is there anyone scheduled for aptitude test next week in lagos or ibadan? Plz give me details regarding venue and time, i wanna gate crash and if they don't let me sit for it, i'ld at least get to submit my cv. Thankx
[b][/b]
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Awofilip: 6:43am On Feb 23, 2013
doyexy:

Drop your email,I can send u some gmats templates..then u can't gate crash cos its cbt and they have id and password for d people they invited.
hi dear, how is it going with diamond? Pls i don't mind if you can help me with the template. Pls help send to Awofilip@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by doyexy: 8:41am On Feb 23, 2013
@laryib, @paretoandy @awophilip and @zico,I have forwarded d sample to u guys. Op its helps..
Awophilip,diamond dey ooo, still waiting to hear from them.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tayo2k7: 9:25am On Feb 23, 2013
@doyexy @laryib, @paretoandy @awophilip and @zico. Kindly forward the gmat template to

tayo.akinola@outlook.com

Thanks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by oyinkansolam: 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2013
Pls am writing my test in march 8,anybody writing too?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sunmibola1: 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
Pls house,does any1 knw anytng bout ceecommedia ltd @ogba...just got an interview inv8 4rm dem nd cnt evn rmba applyng there...tnx!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Zico0(m): 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2013
doyexy: @laryib, @paretoandy @awophilip and @zico,I have forwarded d sample to u guys. Op its helps..
Thanks alot. You will neva lack help
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Retingo: 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2013
House i got an invite for uba test in kd on the 26th feb. However, i want to ask those that have gone through the test wether candidates are allowed to go into the hall with rough papers for calculation? Thnx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by swizy: 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
doyexy: @laryib, @paretoandy @awophilip and @zico,I have forwarded d sample to u guys. Op its helps..
Pls, can u help me with the template too?? i will really appreciate it, Got an iv for test on 28/2/2013 9am @57 marina.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2013
cutelayo:
they wont agree o, during the time i did my test, the lady that was yet to pass out wasn't allowed, but you can try you luck. It's strictly for graduates
Did I just see "strictly for graduates"... How can you serve without graduating? @Lois, go 4d test, you'll be allowed...
ParetoAndy: e.g when u mirror the word "vacancy", hw wuld it luk like?
No water and mirror image question...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
It is always in the requirements to bring NYSC cert for both test and interview... If you don't have Ĩ̷̊t during test, you'll be allowed to write in as much as you meet up with the other requirements but for interview if you don't have, plz don't bother going oooo... It'll be waste of time, energy, money etc
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bhusawlar(f): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2013
hey nairalanders, I submitted my cv at uba head office sometimes in January but I haven't bin called for a test. please is there any mail I can send my cv to. or how did u guys submit ur cv. pls ur response would be appreciated.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jimmyachor2011: 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
Hello peeps, you guys re great. For a second interview wots d expectation? Any respond pls?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 12:03am On Feb 24, 2013
PriscOlade: It is always in the requirements to bring NYSC cert for both test and interview... If you don't have Ĩ̷̊t during test, you'll be allowed to write in as much as you meet up with the other requirements but for interview if you don't have, plz don't bother going oooo... It'll be waste of time, energy, money etc
you shld know that what's an error, and i think i've passed the message across
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mrstanley1: 1:05am On Feb 24, 2013
Please how about Benin, has anybody received a message of invite for the exam? Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.