Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (980933 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jovial22(m): 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=Fhunshore post=107681770]

Good evening, regarding UBA recruitment process. I was scheduled for a cognitive test on Thursday 18, Nov 2021. I am really in need of every information you can provide for me. Kindly hint me on what to expect for the cognitive test via funsotejuoso@gmail.com

Thank you [/quote

What was the cognitive assessment test all about?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jovial22(m): 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
Pclemenza:

Please, Can I get the past questions from you?

Please are you with the past questions?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Pclemenza: 6:59am On Jan 16, 2022
jovial22:

nope
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by qanda: 7:34am On Jan 16, 2022
UBA Job test study materials and past questions and answers is available on Q and A App

Install the App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Biolayinka09: 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
Please is it for real that they have started sending mails for cognitive test again because I'm yet to receive any mail. What do I have to do? Do I have to prompt them by mailing them or something?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Biolayinka09: 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bukolami22:
Same here
As regards the self pitch video , are we to use LOOM or ZOOM? Because they wrote LOOM in the mail.

Please when is the test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by GiantStrides11: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
For recently conducted past questions and answers, send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Biolayinka09: 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
jovial22:

Please did you have to mail them to schedule you?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by patody: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
Biolayinka09:
Please is it for real that they have started sending mails for cognitive test again because I'm yet to receive any mail. What do I have to do? Do I have to prompt them by mailing them or something?

You are not alone
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bukolami22(f): 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
I didn’t do anything, I just got the mail.
The test is 24th of January
Biolayinka09:
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by siAdor: 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
Good afternoon every one I was interview at Philips outsourcing firm for a bank teller.

Last week I was sent an email for the final session, it turned out to be that we were taught what to expect for the interview, and then we were told that we will be sent the branch to be interviewed this week. And yet to see,

But am confused which one is cognitive test. Please anyone to shed more light abeg I use God beg you, I no do shakara, help a confused person here.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by GentlePEACE: 2:20am On Jan 21, 2022
siAdor:
Good afternoon every one I was interview at Philips outsourcing firm for a bank teller.

Last week I was sent an email for the final session, it turned out to be that we were taught what to expect for the interview, and then we were told that we will be sent the branch to be interviewed this week. And yet to see,

But am confused which one is cognitive test. Please anyone to shed more light abeg I use God beg you, I no do shakara, help a confused person here.

Philip Outsourcing recruit staff for a contract job with banks, unlike the ongoinh UBA recruitment that is direct employment.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ElMurtadha: 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
rosalieene:

Cognitive assessment and a video
Hi! Can I pls have ur what'sapp num or email ad? I am suppose to take the cognitive test by 26th, Jan, 22. This is urgent.
What is it like pls
MyEmail: haneeff125@gmail.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ElMurtadha: 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
It looks like you have taken the cognitive test. Mone is scheduled for next week. Could you pks assist by walking me thru wjat its all abt??
Email: haneeff125@gmail.com
[quote author=jovial22 post=109396419][/quote]
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rosalieene(f): 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
ElMurtadha:

Hi! Can I pls have ur what'sapp num or email ad? I am suppose to take the cognitive test by 26th, Jan, 22. This is urgent.
What is it like pls
MyEmail: haneeff125@gmail.com
It should be "PLI" I am guessing
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Aina68: 7:02am On Jan 23, 2022
Hi, please can I use my phone instead of a laptop for the cognitive assessment ? please for those that did recently... thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Wahalahala: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
Abeg should one expect any current affairs
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Highman56: 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Wahalahala:
Abeg should one expect any current affairs
No
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by GROM: 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
I was scheduled for cognitive test assessment on 28 Jan, 22. at 9:30 am anyone can help with past questions or some hints from their experience in doing one.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lukman: 1:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
Aina68:
Hi, please can I use my phone instead of a laptop for the cognitive assessment ? please for those that did recently... thanks
No

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Enculer2: 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Debbs1: 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hi, good evening everyone, am really confused as to how they invite people for d cognitive test, I passed d first stage of d recruitment but I haven't heard anything since last year, d last mail I was sent was that d recruitment is in stages... Is this d last stage? Pls people I really need clarification....
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Highman56: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Debbs1:
Hi, good evening everyone, am really confused as to how they invite people for d cognitive test, I passed d first stage of d recruitment but I haven't heard anything since last year, d last mail I was sent was that d recruitment is in stages... Is this d last stage? Pls people I really need clarification....
Dey will send u mail for anoda exam.you just have to keep waiting for your turn
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Trojan8(m): 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
Debbs1:

You are not alone. When they are ready, they would call.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Phi001(m): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
I don't know why Nigerian banks like to take long in their recruitment process.

Me sef I'm waiting for the next stage test email.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Debbs1: 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
Well I will keep my fingers crossed then, and possibly hope for d best.....
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by GSA01: 3:48am On Jan 28, 2022
Segynign:
I just got mail for cognitive test and self pitch video

Hello, did you get a documentation mail after the cognitive test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by GSA01: 3:49am On Jan 28, 2022
Bukolami22:
Same here
As regards the self pitch video , are we to use LOOM or ZOOM? Because they wrote LOOM in the mail.

After the cognitive test, did you get another mail for documentation?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Highman56: 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
Has anyone gotten mail for pitch and cognitive this week?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by BlackGoldBoy: 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Pls any idea on the net monthly pay for UBA GTs
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Vickyavie: 7:20am On Feb 03, 2022
My interview is today is any one done with interview

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.