Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (981056 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by saheedowolabi01: 6:50am On Aug 15, 2013
Gd am all,a friend of mine just got an invite for apt.test slated 4 2moro.pls kindly help wit test format.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chosenpraise(f): 7:29am On Aug 15, 2013
Pls how did he or she apply
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bonny07(f): 7:32am On Aug 15, 2013
please is it 4 bsc or ond? And where is the venue?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dejayrazzy: 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
bayoola: Who else got the invite for interview? 15th August. 9am, UBA house marina.

@bayoola, Sup bayoola? How did your interview go today, and like how many of u guys were invited? Wishing U all good news !!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bonny07(f): 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
@saheedowolabi pls jst tell us the time nd venue
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
@ Bayoola when did you write your test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jonkachi: 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pls can someone pls help me on how the training schl exam's like....is it straight forward or logical... U guys should b glad to help..I don't tink we are in competition so pls help... Or just simply add.. 2922DD11 thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by alphaconde(m): 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
dejayrazzy:

@bayoola, Sup bayoola? How did your interview go today, and like how many of u guys were invited? Wishing U all good news !!

I was @marina today for the interview, they have already sent me an email that I past the interview and that I would be called to training school within the next 6 months. Who got the same?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by saheedowolabi01: 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
@all askin various questn.d test is for OND graduate.and my friend is slated 4 2moro though i dnt knw d tym.as per hw he submit his cv.he took an hard copy 2 uba headoffice bt he was advise 2 use there career website and he was called like 2 mth.interval
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dejayrazzy: 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
alpha conde:

I was @marina today for the interview, they have already sent me an email that I past the interview and that I would be called to training school within the next 6 months. Who got the same?

Like how many of u guys today?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by alphaconde(m): 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
dejayrazzy:

Like how many of u guys today?

Exactly 16,
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dejayrazzy: 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
alpha conde:

Exactly 16, I was d 15th person.

Kk... Congrats !!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by alphaconde(m): 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
This was how the email was like, can any one confirm if he/she got it

We appreciate your patience and cooperation in the course of the different stages of our recruitment process.

This is to inform you that you were successful in the interview you had with the bank. Please note that this status becomes invalid after 6 months if you are not invited for banking school.  

You shall be appropriately contacted and advised on the next stage of the recruitment process.

Congratulations!!!

Best regards

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by pwettytemmy(f): 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
@alpha conde, congrats on d success of ur interview. I think what they are trying to say is that the whole recruitment process right from the day u tuk ur test stretch over six month. I remember dat we were told d same before writing d test. So u start counting from when u wrote the test. I'm sure u will be called for the training soon. Congrats once again. @everyone (including myself) still waiting for interview invites, we will get there insha Allah. Alpha conde pls can u chip in some interview questions for us. Thanks #April12lag
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
Congratulations to all who made the interview today..... please when did you people take the test. Actually its not 6 months from when you wrote the test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
Also is it BSC?

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bayoola(m): 6:22am On Aug 16, 2013
dejayrazzy:

My brother. Twas fine. Got my success mail later in the evening. Had my test on the 19th of February.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bayoola(m): 6:23am On Aug 16, 2013
Sen Map: Also is it BSC?

Yep, Bsc.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bayoola(m): 6:28am On Aug 16, 2013
dejayrazzy:

We weren't much. About 15 of us.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Marsey: 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
@alphaconde,wen n where did u write ur test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dejayrazzy: 6:45am On Aug 17, 2013
bayoola:

My brother. Twas fine. Got my success mail later in the evening. Had my test on the 19th of February.

Its well my brother, also had my test in feb, 26th; interviewed June. Awaiting a call 4 medical.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Strictlyadeola: 7:42am On Aug 17, 2013
Training school is goin on fine...am enjoying every bit of it.pls, to those that just finished TS, cud u pls help us wif some questions or whr to read? D manual fit give person HBP...*PS, pius is a fashionista....am tripping*
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lutherp: 8:22am On Aug 17, 2013
Strictlyadeola: Training school is goin on fine...am enjoying every bit of it.pls, to those that just finished TS, cud u pls help us wif some questions or whr to read? D manual fit give person HBP...*PS, pius is a fashionista....am tripping*
hahahahahha!pius sure knw his onions,God will see us through!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blanco56(m): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2013
Strictlyadeola: Training school is goin on fine...am enjoying every bit of it.pls, to those that just finished TS, cud u pls help us wif some questions or whr to read? D manual fit give person HBP...*PS, pius is a fashionista....am tripping*
Really? U are here? Which of †ђξ Adeola are U̶̲̥̅̊? I av only met Mimigurl and LutherP here. Where †ђξ rest hide?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by egubere: 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
Pls is deir nobody dat wrote UBA test @ kaduna in dis forum?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ephbe(m): 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
ephbe reporting for duty. TS is getting more technical o. I wish I cld jst see d questions ryt now
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ephbe(m): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2013

Pius dresses good, no doubt. most of we males are starting to luk up to him wen it cms to bankers fashion. hey, wat do u xpect of sm1 dt earns more.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Godsprincess1: 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
ephbe:

Pius dresses good, no doubt. most of we males are starting to luk up to him wen it cms to bankers fashion. hey, wat do u xpect of sm1 dt earns more.
not only someone dat earns more but sum1 dat passed banking school. Abeg guys who understands dis position keeping under foreign exchange. D terms r beginning 2 become overwhelming
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tomoarika(m): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2013

Lol. Pius sabi dress sha. I been dey admire am for TS. Some guys been dey beef am say him dey attract d babes' attention.
On a serious note, read ur manual and pay attention in class. There's no short cut to success. Also questions in d final TS exam are not uniform for everyone.
Goodluck.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sexychristeen(f): 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2013
:PHahahaha!! Pls u guys shudnt trip too much o am also in the training skul rite now. Am even reading now sef!! God help us o. Bt as Adeola said a few (AOC) won't hurt anyone. Abeg!! Jst giv us a clue to wat area they ll be focusing on in the exams. Thank u! Is it Adeola wit the glasses grin
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 123sylvia: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
Anoda hectic day at training school 2mao. God help us. Its well
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blackbess: 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
please,has anyone who had their CBT for B.sc at HQ Lag been called for interview.Please, i need to know,thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.