Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting (21012 Views)

Half Salary: ASUU Declares One-Day Nationwide Protest Rally / Half-Salary: ASUU Ends NEC Meeting, Keeps Mum On Outcome / IPPIS: Some VCs Collected N58,000 As February Salary – ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting by Ebubu: 8:48am On Nov 04, 2022
did they work for one full month? why the fuss?
if they had called off the strike since April FG was begging them, they would have received full complete 6months salary by now

retards

na them do themselves

if they like make them go another strike, na 1 year salary they go lose and court will validate it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting by BestMan001: 8:49am On Nov 04, 2022
Another strike?
Re: October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting by Dchampion65: 8:52am On Nov 04, 2022
Dreal1247:
We can't wait for Obi's rescue, revival and resuscitation mission for this country to start. MR PETER OBI IS THE NEXT PRESENT OF THE NEW NIGERIA.

Sincerely no govt can meet ASUU demand signed by Jonathan and PDP government.
I wondered why they conceded to such demand. ASUU is now using it as a premises to strangulate every government in power.

2 Likes

Re: October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting by Ehinjuola: 8:52am On Nov 04, 2022
This ppl ehn....

Make i reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting by GeneralBuhari: 8:53am On Nov 04, 2022
Ebubu:
if they had called off the strike since April FG was begging them, they would have received full complete 6months salary by now

retards

na them do themselves

if they like make them go another strike, na 1 year salary they go lose and court will validate it.

You dey mind dem?

Na dia entitlement mentality go finish dem.

3 Likes

Re: October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting by voltron14: 8:53am On Nov 04, 2022
clydecarson:

Mumu everything you blame Peter obi,didn't the strike affect all schools in many states why is it that everything that happens you blame obi...nonsense urchins wey no get brain only ijebu garri that full head

Shatap monkey.

The strike was limited to Anambra state.

Maybe you were even doing your apprenticeship as a trainee vulcaniser then sef.

Mtcheeew.

2 Likes

Re: October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting by ajepako(f): 8:53am On Nov 04, 2022
Ani seh, Olopa ma ko everybody leni grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting by GeneralBuhari: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2022
Dchampion65:
I wondered why they conceded to such demand. ASUU is now using it as a premises to strangulate every government in power[b][/b].

This present government has decided to put an END to all that nonsense.
Re: October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting by Theunbothered: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2022
Greedy bastards in FG would release the money if it was for repentant bandits or flood in Pakistan.
Re: October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting by Aadeniyi092: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2022
The lecturers told Nigerians that the strike was more about school infrastructures, students welfare before than their salaries.
Those infrastructures, welfare weren't taken care of before calling off the strike.
If they returned to another strike now, it'll be confirmed that they're all doing it for selfish purpose.
This deafening government is a suitable match to the ASUU MADNESS.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting by GeneralBuhari: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2022
voltron14:
Mumu lecturers.

You want to get full month payment for half month work?

I taya. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting by JJuanMiguel: 8:56am On Nov 04, 2022
danthamccoy:
Reckless by Ngige. ASUU is obviously unsatisfied that nothing concrete has been reached and like its president said, only called off the strike because of a court order.

The minister is giving them the grounds to embark on another.
What will be the effect of another strike?
They will only lose more money.

It's not by force to be a lecturer, they should find a better paying job.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting by OfficialAPCNig: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2022
APC killing Tinubu chances of winning the election. Why not just pay them their full salary and then forget about the other 8 months?

There are things we just do for peace to reign, not because we are wrong

1 Like

Re: October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting by BABANGBALI: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2022
Strike loading. Let it run till after the elections so that primary school teachers would handle the elections for INEC

Na something David see, wey make am dance anyhow for God,
Baba help me see the same thing this month of November in Jesus name...Amen.

1 Like

Re: October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2022
Re: October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting by sureEbh: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2022
BIZNess123:
cool

Thunder fire ASUU

ASUU wants to reap where they did not sow....

Strike again if hunger will not reset ur brains..

U guys are heartless.....very soon it will ENDASUU now ..watch out..

If you ENDASUU, would you also end lecturers? Think. More trouble ahead. The worst the government can do is to sack all the lecturers, which also has consequences.
Re: October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting by davozo: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2022
Ngige na wicked man......., he is spoiling the effort of the hon. speaker of House of rep . 8 months without salary. And u now paying half for the month of October
Re: October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting by Praktikals(m): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2022
danthamccoy:
The minister is giving them the grounds to embark on another.
If you are a member of ASUU, will you vote for the strike to continue? You think its moimoi not to collect salary for 8 months?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting by alimiadedayo1: 9:01am On Nov 04, 2022
Dchampion65:

I wondered why they conceded to such demand. ASUU is now using it as a premises to strangulate every government in power.
your tone shows you are an apc supporter.. their agreement is not hard to fulfill if the government show commitment.. you that you are talking are u always satisfy with what you have.. a responsible government will do the needful before things go out of hand if they value education.. is like a father who didn't take care of his family complaining that his family demands is outrageous..human demands is insatifiable
Re: October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting by sureEbh: 9:02am On Nov 04, 2022
Ebubu:

retards

na them do themselves

Haven't they lost 8months' salary before? So what's new? The worst the government can do is to sack all the lecturers, which also has consequences.
Re: October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting by voltron14: 9:02am On Nov 04, 2022
clydecarson:

Your genation is a monkey, slowpoke...all I know is thief and bokoharam leader can't rule this country so get the Bleep offfffff my mention useless urchins

At least, I've educated you.

Even if we know education is not your thing.

Bonobo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting by alimiadedayo1: 9:03am On Nov 04, 2022
GeneralBuhari:

This present government has decided to put an END to all that nonsense.
which nonsense? you are deceiving yourself government are playing with the future of the students.. it is the students that will pay the price

1 Like 1 Share

Re: October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting by sherif4owo(m): 9:04am On Nov 04, 2022
I support No Pay No Work

You can't eat your cake and still have it. You do not get paid when you do not work.

Student spent around 8 months... there is no way to justify this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting by Ebubu: 9:05am On Nov 04, 2022
sureEbh:

Haven't they lost 8months' salary before? So what's new? The worst the government can do is to sack all the lecturers, which also has consequences.
they will not be sacked. but na hunger go wire them if they strike for one year. cos one year salary dem no go get

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting by membranus: 9:05am On Nov 04, 2022
Another ASUU strike looming.

Supported, until this foolish government brought to its knees by loosing the next election.
Re: October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting by Announced3: 9:06am On Nov 04, 2022
Re: October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting by Lionnation: 9:08am On Nov 04, 2022
YoungLionken:
So ASUU really thinks that the Buhari led government, would fulfill their pledges??

I laugh and pity ASUU at the same time..

ASUU actually went back to school because of the partition threat and court order by FG...
you guys don't know buhari

1 Like

Re: October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting by Gabbriell: 9:08am On Nov 04, 2022
Abeg no more strike.

Government and ASUU should come to their senses. Stop playing Ludo with students future.
Re: October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting by clydecarson(m): 9:08am On Nov 04, 2022
[quote author=voltron14 post=118112074]

At least, I've educated you.

Even if we know education is not your thing.

Bonobo.[/quotes
Shey you dey whine me nii,where I've reached your father haven't even perceived it talkless of your entire generation......I don't even want to exchange words eith a dull head like Tinubu go and find some to else to do boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 / WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It / Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.