Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,070 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Tinubu, A Southerner That Hates The South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, A Southerner That Hates The South (332 Views)

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu / Tinubu Is The Most Power Southerner That Can Face NORTHERNERS. / 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu, A Southerner That Hates The South by ScamHunter: 8:58am On Nov 04, 2022
Supports herdsmen by covering up their killings
Fought against a southern president to empower the Fulani
Always working against southern interest

Why should any southerner vote this man? We are not even talking about his criminal drug links and looting of public funds.

His sickness that would ensure a short route to power for Boko Haram.

Only haters of Nigeria campaign for Tinubu. That's why he's been rejected in the East, West (Afenifere), North and South.

Say no to Tinubu...
Re: Tinubu, A Southerner That Hates The South by AdamuKD: 9:09am On Nov 04, 2022
Tulunbu is a very controversial man
Re: Tinubu, A Southerner That Hates The South by successmatters(m): 9:12am On Nov 04, 2022
I remember the "where are are cows" quote.
Re: Tinubu, A Southerner That Hates The South by ScamHunter: 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
successmatters:
I remember the "where are are cows" quote.

Just one of many instances

(1) (Reply)

Lagos - Ibadan Expressway: Buhari Supporter Praises Him For Fixing The The Road / U.S. Backs INEC On BVAS, Threatens Visa Ban On Election Riggers / The Emptiness In Omo-agege's Speech (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.