Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians (46592 Views)

Teachers Beat Me A Lot Because I Avoided School Farm - President Buhari / Amaechi: Under Buhari, Nigerians Are Hungry, Poverty Is Growing — Premium Times / Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Kavod: 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
headboyprince:

okay yahoo boys only live in the south, northerners farm very well, they should stop looking for oil money. Bubu should live by example and leave aso rock to farm... cheesy. allow the south to go oh you northerners form your own country, you have enough food to eat. let the south die of hunger... lol...

lets see how the north with all their farming will cope without the south grin
NOR PROVOKE ME OO GUY MAN.., For north them go plant yam, after planting them go use shafts abi I nor know take cover the yam, then every morning and evening them go water am, you know why? The SUN DE SCORCH THE YAM BURN. THEY DO THIS TILL RAINING SEASON. For south.... If I like make I nor put stick, if I like make the ground nor deep. E go still big pass the northerners own. BUT YOU ANNOYING PEOPE would rather wait for yams from the North. When the yams go still come AGBERO'S, YOUR KINGS ETC ETC GO STILL WAN COLLECT DEVE IN THE SAME YAMS AND FINANCE.
OGA, if them leave the oil for southern Nigeria we go just kill ourselves... Ordinary pipeline contract them wan die put. Na Northerners cause that Warri Crisis? Imagine say WARRI na COUNTRY... LOL. ABEG WHO WAN LISTEN TO WHO? SMALL WARRI TOMPOLO DE, E IJAW BROTHERS DE REBEL AM BACK TO BACK, ITSEKIRI HMMMM EVEN THE KING AND AYERI DE BATTLE. ABEG REST...... I BE FROM SOUTH SOUTH SO NOR TALK TRASH.
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Kayrubu: 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
Oloriburuku somebody.

Thank you Sai Baba. [/quote]
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by okorogodwin4(m): 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
Only zombies will listen to lifeless man
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by joyandfaith: 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
dre11:
No Nigerian Should Complain Of Hunger Because We Have Farmlands, Rain From God – Buhari

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/03/no-nigerian-should-complain-hunger-because-we-have-farmlands-rain-god-buhari

If you are sick, go and die.
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Gbeng30(m): 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
I don't blame your senseless comment, I only blame some insensitive urchins who doesn't know how mentally incapacitated you're before they support you back then
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by obowunmi(m): 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
Are his own children at a farm ?
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Mrfixitt(m): 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
madridguy:
Majority of Buhari's critics are functional illiterates. They lack knowledge and understanding. Buhari has done so much with the little money we have.

Thank you Sai Baba.
You're the most classified idiot I have ever come across all my life. Buhari has borrowed far more than any ex president and has little capital projects to show fir it yet you idiots still praise him. Some of you urchins deserve a shot on your forehead

1 Like

Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by MiaBeer(m): 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
dre11:
No Nigerian Should Complain Of Hunger Because We Have Farmlands, Rain From God – Buhari

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/03/no-nigerian-should-complain-hunger-because-we-have-farmlands-rain-god-buhari

If you are sick, go to hospital in Nigeria and not UNITED KINGDOM - Nigerians to Buhari

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
So your bandit kinsmen can kill us all? Dis buhari head correct at all?
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Chetas81(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
buhariguy:
did you plan to farm before
stupid question from the Nigeria citizens
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by oneMalik: 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
let them remain Where they are playing ludo or nairabet office .....

I can never be Hungry !
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by CheapHomes1: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2022
deji17:

Farmers are thriving because they are able to sell their products at good profits. The price of Rice is what I can afford because I am part of the production, processing and transporting process. As a consumer of a product, you can also join in the production. Nothing forbids you from doing that and in the process, you will be solving the problem for your self and for others as well.

You didn't answer the question. Are consumers of these farmers also thriving?

Has the product become more and more affordable to consumers?

When you say farmers "sell their products at good profits", pls what do you mean?
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by missymide: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
At least his men will have more people to kidnap in the farm

1 Like

Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Gunayo(m): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
If you are part of those fools that voted this calamity just know that you are stupidly stupid.
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by rickleye: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
Go To farmlands
- Are you providing any incentives
- Are you providing security.
- Good roads to move goods to market.
- Protection on loss of crops.
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by TGLINKS(m): 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
We don gree baba but u sick d run go abroad y no use general hospital ? No wori ur time remain small tnx
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
You're a mad man! You need help!
madridguy:
Majority of Buhari's critics are functional illiterates. They lack knowledge and understanding. Buhari has done so much with the little money we have.

Thank you Sai Baba.
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by rickleye: 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
Mrfixitt:
You're the most classified idiot I have ever come across all my life. Buhari has borrowed far more than any ex president and has little capital projects to show fir it yet you idiots still praise him. Some of you urchins deserve a shot on your forehead

Omo you get time answer the fool. And almost half of the country think that way. 2023 go hard for a lot of people.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by longview007: 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2022
See talk.
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Kavod: 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2022
headboyprince:

okay yahoo boys only live in the south, northerners farm very well, they should stop looking for oil money. Bubu should live by example and leave aso rock to farm... cheesy. allow the south to go oh you northerners form your own country, you have enough food to eat. let the south die of hunger... lol...

lets see how the north with all their farming will cope without the south grin
In your words make the south die of hunger.... Oga we go die, BIAFRA war na example. You go die like local monkey and them them even bring una food to buy, THEM GO poison am, then take over your land. MUGU
You know nothing about how micro-economics affect macro. That's no major farm land here ooo, even Yoruba people that have a lot of mechanized farm go rather go with the NORTH... OK YOU THINK THOSE TRAILERS AND LORRIES THAT BRING THE GOODS ARE FREE? YOU KNOW HOW MANY DE BREAK DOWN FOR ROAD AND THE FARMERS GO CONTRIBUTE TO REPAIR, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THOSE TRAILERS DE PAY TO YOUR COMMUNITY IN TAXES TO EVEN OFFLOAD? YOU THINK SAY NA ONE DAY THING? HOW MANY YAMS YOU DON CHOP SINCE JANUARY? HOW MANY OF THE HEADS YOU DON PLANT? ABI YOU THINK SAY EVEN THE HEAD NOR DE GROW TO BIG YAMS DUE TO OUR AWESOME WEATHER? YOU KNOW NOTHING, THATS YOUR EXISTENCE IS USELESS.
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by cyril10(m): 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
Just as Yusuf has farm too
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by BloomingDale(f): 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
deavicky:
and you being rich I guess you buy things with ease. Don't worry with the way things are going very soon u will have money and won't see what to buy. You think people are not suffering in the village.

OMG, my post was so blunt, it was painful when I reread it. I just meant that those that cannot afford to eat etc should go back to farming in their various villages so that they can at least get food to eat . They should not stay back in the city and die of hunger. That is what I meant to convey.
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
ONLY IGBOS ARE COMPLAINING grin

THE REST ARE BUYING GARRI AT 5 NAIRA PER CUP
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by seunayantokun(m): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2022
'If you are hungry, go to farm and my kinsmen terrorists will make life better for you there by slitting your throats', said the chief executive terrorist called Buhari.
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Segvet: 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2022
Funny �..Obi my foot. Even Obasanjo as strong as he was didn't win. You Obi will not even get 1million vote in that election let alone of winning.
Tradman:
ode no be ur fult because ur tinubu grandmaster of owomida made u to collect money from ojota Park. Obi will put am end to agberos in lagos.
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Tremple8v: 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
Why cant the old fool be treated here , cant he close all airport also . Bucow.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Chinatown1759: 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
madridguy:

Thank you Sai Baba.

May God keep your family the way Buhari has kept this country. Can I hear a louder Amen

1 Like

Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by lereinter(m): 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
successmatters:
APC is a punishment sent from hell.

The perfect one sentence summary
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Misterone: 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
PointZerom:
grin

The only reason Buhari wants you to farm is to provide food for cows as his Fulani herdsmen won't allow you harvest the farm products.
I have seen someone who does not believe in farming and also eat stone. Rubbish
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by Charly500(m): 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
Am not surprised hearing this from Buhari, his tenure so far has been disastrous

Vote wisely in 2023
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by oludav(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
Lunatic president, in this 20th century you still base economic development on farming alone
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians by sageb: 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
dre11:

What a failed APC govt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets / See This Party's Campaign Helicopter Spotted At Uyo (Photos) / Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.