Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

A Hidden Investment Many Don't Want You To Know - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Hidden Investment Many Don't Want You To Know (155 Views)

Help: My Family Wants Me To Study Law But I Don't Want To / I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me / Hilarious; 12 Signs That Your Village People Don’t Want You To Go To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Hidden Investment Many Don't Want You To Know by Wingsnet(m): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
In my many years as an internet marketer one hidden investment I have found out which has turned out to be the best is...

INVESTMENT IN YOURSELF

Many seem to over look this and later end up regretting but you don't have to be them

Investing in yourself can be in many ways but one investment I have confirmed works time and time again is ....

INVESTING IN HIGH INCOME SKILLS

Nothing bits this

Some notable examples are:
1. Copywriting
2. Ghostwriting
3. Sales Funnel building
4. Lead generation building
5. Web design
6. Facebook/ IG Advertising etc...

Powerful high income skills if you ask me

In my experience one of the high income skills I will strongly recommend for anyone to start with low capital investment without previous knowledge of the skill is...

GHOSTWRITING

Why Ghostwriting?

Well permit me to let you in on what Ghostwriting is all about and why you should give this high income skill serious consideration

Ghostwriting is having work written on your behalf by another writer but you take credit for it

A ghostwriter is a person who is paid to write for someone else.

They are paid for the job and the client takes all the credit for their work

So all you do is write, put yourself in front of the rich guys and get paid good money for it

WHO IS GHOSTWRITING FOR

1. Newbie
2. Writer
3. Non writer

WHY GHOSTWRITING

Ghostwriting will work for you even if

* You have zero knowledge of writing or are a complete newbie.

* You are a writer and you are underpaid for your writing services.

Things you will not be doing in Ghostwriting:

* Asking people to bring other people (referrals)

* Selling to people or asking them to buy anything

* Putting in money to make more money

Why is this skill very important during this period?

I know we all have a clear insight into the economy and the high cost of living in Nigeria

The dollar to naira exchange rate is currently hitting $1 = N750+

Imagine earning in dollars writing and proof reading for big time companies and co-operate organizations

Do you know what that could mean for you?

1. Pursue SAPA away

2. Finally look after your siblings parents and yourself

3. Fund the lifestyle you could only dream of living up until now

Imagine getting a contract to write for 4 sites a month and earn from $500 – $1,000 or more per site

It means you make nothing less than $2,000 a month and at the current exchange rate of $1=N750+, I’ll leave you to do the math

And like I said, you don’t even need to be a professional writer or the best in English to achieve this…

Is GHOSTWRITING beneficial and a skill to get?

Well I will leave you to these testimonials from many who are crushing it in Ghostwriting that has been attached to this post

These leaves the questions you’re dying to know the answers to:

1. How do you get started with Ghostwriting

2. How can you get companies or organizations to ghostwrite for?

3. What if you do not like writing, can you still ghostwrite?

4. How long can it take you to learn Ghostwriting?

All these questions and more am willing to provide answers to but first I will like to know from you

Do you think Ghostwriting is a skill you can learn and earn from?

Let's get your thoughts...

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Secret To Financial Freedom. / Get 51% Off On All Assignment Help Under Gotoassignmenthelp / Get Help To Finance Your Tuition Fee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.