Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,930 members, 7,845,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights (28370 Views)

Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media / Toni Iwobi Replies Mario Balotelli: ‘Focus On Football’ / Mikel, Neymar, Ronaldo & Iniesta Welcome Teams To Russia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Phoenix999: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Just like what my whole generation is suffering from including me grin

Generation of acute blood cancers coupled with incurable epilepsy, convulsion and atonic seizures

There... fixed!!
Keep taking cum in the ass ehn...

Na anal cancer and AIDs go kill you!

Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Umbrateeth04: 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
Phoenix999:

There... fixed!!
Keep taking cum in the ass ehn...

Na anal cancer and AIDs go kill me!
Mumu...just like the chronic seizures that is ravaging your entire lineage grin

Na leukemia,hypertension coupled with high blood pressure and heart attack go kill you very soon...zombie continue thinking about someones else sexuality grin
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Umbrateeth04: 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
Phoenix999:

There... fixed!!
I will Keep taking cum in the ass ehn...

Na anal cancer and AIDs go kill me!
okay!! grin
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Phoenix999: 12:26am On Nov 06, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Mumu...just like the chronic seizures that is ravaging my entire lineage grin

Na leukemia,hypertension coupled with high blood pressure and heart attack go kill me very soon...zombie continue thinking about someones else sexuality grin

There... fixed again!

Confused and sick mofo! Go get help
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by LordHarrizona(m): 4:48am On Nov 06, 2022
I think straight men should be wiped and made to have sex with gay men until they confess that they are now normal both in spirit and in body and they completly convert to gayism..that will be a very good idea wink
Take your dripping gay ass outta my mention dude!
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by LordHarrizona(m): 4:49am On Nov 06, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
I think straight men should be wiped and made to have sex with gay men until they confess that they are now normal both in spirit and in body and they completly convert to gayism..that will be a very good idea wink

Take your dripping gay ass outta my mention shim cool
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by advanceDNA: 7:01am On Nov 06, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
according to the highlighted if your 2kb per second memory is able to tell you that sexuality and gender is not environmentally influenced then you shouldnt bother yourself with this lengthy epistle of directionless epic gibberish grin grin

This one is one of the ignorant lgbt that doesnt know whats going on other than to form woke....go and meet your oga Flamemignon1 to explain better....he chats with a better IQ though i find him repulsive when he starts to cry victim
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Umbrateeth04: 7:22am On Nov 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

This one is one of the ignorant lgbt that doesnt know whats going on other than to form woke....go and meet your oga Flamemignon1 to explain better....he chats with a better IQ though i find him repulsive when he starts to cry victim
You are completely disoriented about LGBTQ grin
If your 2kb per second memory is able to tell you that homosexuality is not environmentally influenced then you shouldnt bother typing irrelevant rubbish grin
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by advanceDNA: 7:24am On Nov 06, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You are completely disoriented about LGBTQ grin
If your 2kb per second memory is able to tell you that homosexuality is not environmentally influenced then you shouldnt bother typing irrelevant rubbish grin

U cannot even read
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Umbrateeth04: 7:25am On Nov 06, 2022
Phoenix999:

There... fixed again!

I am a Confused and sick mofo! I will Go get help
You are psychologically malajusted and damaged grin...you need mental rehabilitation ASAP! grin
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Umbrateeth04: 7:25am On Nov 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

U cannot even read
You didnt understand what you typed!!! grin
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Umbrateeth04: 7:35am On Nov 06, 2022
LordHarrizona:

Take your dripping gay ass outta my mention shim cool
Take your disgusting, decomposed self outta here..m.oron grin
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by advanceDNA: 7:48am On Nov 06, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You didnt understand what you typed!!! grin

Lets dead this back and forth ..its an insult to me chating with someine like u....not because u are gay...but u dont even know ur concept that ur lgbt body peddle around that ur gender/ sexuality is both genetic and environmentally influenced... ...please go and read some of the pseudo science u guys throw on the cyber space to support ur lies....
including lies like gay genes, and encroaching the space of intersex people that have real issue issue..calling ur self misgendered by doctors and nurses.... the gay people ive met are often a bit brilliant ....u are are just a pathetic excuse for a faggót...how can u be fvcking shit and not have anything to show for it
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Umbrateeth04: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lets dead this back and forth ..its an insult to me chating with someine like u....not because u are gay...but u dont even know ur concept that ur lgbt body peddle around that ur gender/ sexuality is both genetic and environmentally influenced... ...please go and read some of the pseudo science u guys throw on the cyber space to support ur lies....
including lies like gay genes, and encroaching the space of intersex people that have real issue issue..calling ur self misgendered by doctors and nurses.... the gay people ive met are often a bit brilliant ....u are are just a pathetic excuse for a faggót...how can u be fvcking shit and not have anything to show for it
First let me draw you back to your statement because it seems you are sufferring from selective amnesia grin
In quote
"They lie to u that sexuality and gender is environmentally influenced....hence ur stupid agenda to socially engineer our peoole and kids with ur dirty lgbt movies, internet content, school subjects and so on........"
In the highlighted statement made by you above...you said that homosexuality is not environmentally influenced rather it lies in the genetic overall component of homosexuals...so therefore you shouldnt bother typing lengthy epistle of garbage as you strongly believe that homosexuals cant influence heterosexuals to conform to their sexuality because it is not environmentally influenced grin
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by advanceDNA: 9:10am On Nov 06, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
First let me draw you back to your statement because it seems you are sufferring from selective amnesia grin
In quote
"They lie to u that sexuality and gender is environmentally influenced....hence ur stupid agenda to socially engineer our peoole and kids with ur dirty lgbt movies, internet content, school subjects and so on........"
In the highlighted statement made by you above...you said that homosexuality is not environmentally influenced rather it lies in the genetic overall component of homosexuals...so therefore you shouldnt bother typing lengthy epistle of garbage as you strongly believe that homosexuals cant influence heterosexuals to conform to their sexuality because it is not environmentally influenced grin

U cannot read mister.....please dont mention me....ur IQ low gaaannnn...go and feed on ur pseudo science journals
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Umbrateeth04: 9:11am On Nov 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

U cannot read mister.....please dont mention me....ur IQ low gaaannnn
You don't even understand what you typed! cheesy
You have a decayed shit brain infested with maggot and very soon it will disintegrate and form saw dust grin
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by advanceDNA: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You have a decayed shit brain infested with maggot and very soon it will disintegrate and form saw dust grin

U dont even know how to throw actual insults.....infested with maggots..saw dust...??

Ur IQ is even so low u can form real insults
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Umbrateeth04: 9:16am On Nov 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

U dont even know how to throw actual insults.....infested with maggots..saw dust...??

Ur IQ is even so low u can form real insults
r.i.p to english grin
First go learn how to type good english and then go for brain and sense transplant before you can be deemed fit to converse with me grin
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by advanceDNA: 9:24am On Nov 06, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
r.i.p to english grin
First go learn how to type good english and then go for brain and sense transplant before you can be deemed fit to converse with megrin

Lol......a faggót with a low iQ...
....double tragedy.....
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Umbrateeth04: 9:28am On Nov 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol......a faggót with a low iQ...
....double tragedy.....
lmfao...a mentally impaired closeted homosexual battling with internalized homophobia...it is going to be chaotic and catastrophic on your miserable self...what a heavy burden of calamity and disorder placed upon your emptyheaded deteriorated skull grin
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by advanceDNA: 9:38am On Nov 06, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
lmfao...a mentally impaired closeted homosexual battling with internalized homophobia...it is going to be catastrophic grin

Still looking for people to join you...?? Why is that u lgbt people always think everyone is a closet homosexual.?? always thinking everyone can be sexually fluid.... what is wromg with you people....?? Are u that desperate to find who to have sex with..??...Cant u see how unnatural, pathetic and unhealthy ur life is...??

U have to force ur lgbt life style of 3-4 year olds just because u want more lgbt folks....

u people have no shame........approvimg puberty blockers for children that dont even know anything.....claiming a 4 year old is gay...

U want heterosexuals to join u...ur trans dont even want to date fellow trans but want cis male to accept their trans women as women...

How desperate can u people get....U see how a disoriented mind works?? U people shouldnt have a place around normal people..... u should have ur planet living in your delusion.
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Umbrateeth04: 9:49am On Nov 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

Still looking for people to join you...?? Why is that u lgbt people always think everyone is a closet homosexual.?? always thinking everyone can be sexually fluid.... what is wromg with you people....?? Are u that desperate to find who to have sex with..??...Cant u see how unnatural, pathetic and unhealthy ur life is...??

U have to force ur lgbt life style of 3-4 year olds just because u want more lgbt folks....

u people have no shame........approvimg puberty blockers for children that dont even know anything.....claiming a 4 year old is gay...

U want heterosexuals to join u...ur trans dont even want to dste fellow trans but eant cis male to accept their trans women as women...

How desperate can u people get....U see how a disoriented mind works?? U people shouldnt have a place around normal people..... u should have ur planet living in your delusion.

Sometimes you type like one suffering from brain tumor and on the other hand you type like a drunkard who has lost his memory

What was your first premise...you typed that homosexuality cannot be environmentally influenced so all your other opinon are vague and invalid grin

there is absolutely nothing your assumptions and misguided outburst can do, you are a clown for the entertainment of your clown parade..now go and play in the dirt grin
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Phoenix999: 11:13am On Nov 06, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
I am
psychologically malajusted and damaged grin...I need mental rehabilitation ASAP! grin

Fixed again!

Agreed pig... Get help!
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Umbrateeth04: 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
Phoenix999:

Fixed again!

Agreed i am a pig...i will Get help!
if you like cry and shedd blood on my mention from now till infinity you are still a mentally impaired maggot grin....go and treat your brain cancer before it metamorphose to an incurable state...naked mole rat grin
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Roman7(m): 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Don't get mad when you are called the N word by football fans

This is 2022 who gets triggered from hearing d N word?
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Flamemignon1(m): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
Roman7:

Black people get triggered from hearing it from white folks
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by sanpipita(m): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
Roman7:

I will take it that you don't watch football, this is a silly question to ask, anti racism banners and badges are literally visible in every football game.

1 Like

Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by LordHarrizona(m): 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Take your disgusting, decomposed self outta here..m.oron grin
You are in severe pain from the drilling you been taking in the ass dumbo!!
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Umbrateeth04: 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
LordHarrizona:

You are in severe pain from the drilling you been taking in the ass dumbo!!
Idiot!!!...any man that can't withstand anal sex isn't fit to call himself a man...you are a weakling grin
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by grandstar(m): 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Hearsay. Tales by moonlight. Cheap dumb propaganda.

You must be a kid to believe all of it.

I am glad this is a thread on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/7417793/gay-man-hunted-gang-raped
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by Roman7(m): 10:04am On Nov 07, 2022
sanpipita:

I will take it that you don't watch football, this is a silly question to ask, anti racism banners and badges are literally visible in every football game.

I'm sure you've not watched half the amount of matches I've watched. But that's besides the point, the question he asked was a personal question. Hence my answer. And Yes, I'm aware of racism in football.
Re: LGBTQ: FIFA Ask Worldcup Teams To Focus On Football Not Gay Rights by sanpipita(m): 10:27am On Nov 07, 2022
Roman7:

I'm sure you've not watched half the amount of matches I've watched. But that's besides the point, the question he asked was a personal question. Hence my answer. And Yes, I'm aware of racism in football.

You watch football but yet you haven't seen anyone react to N word or racial comments, you need to quit clowning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Siasia, Amodu May Replace Oliseh / Mikel Obi Cuddling His Daughter, Mia / Sergio Ramos Signs For Paris Saint-Germain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.