Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Job Opportunities Seekers: Even Nigeria Is Shocking The Employed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunities Seekers: Even Nigeria Is Shocking The Employed (218 Views)

A New Era Of Digital Co Generation Is Here, Take Action Now. Even Nigeria Coin.. / 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st / Must Read For All The Employed And Employer... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities Seekers: Even Nigeria Is Shocking The Employed by Affliatechris01(f): 6:38am On Nov 05, 2022
If You waited all this while to get job, like miracle job you will be happy you got one, especially if it a government job.

To you that the height of it, security, good salaries and the likes

But the just concluded intensive strike lasted for 8months with no salaries gave us another perspective to job hunting

I know you needed job badly and you don summit CV tired!

But see the salary after 8months, I mean people virtually lived from hand to mouth.

Some resorted to beggers, some commit SUCIDE etc.

It means Nigeria can shock anyone! So even those employed are receiving shockers of their life.

After 9years in medical field with nothing to show, sense began to fall on me.

There are skills that are taking people out of trenches,we are in Digital age and your phone is enough, it won't even affect your current engagements yet can produce for you at least 50-100k weekly.

Don't just wait on career, you have seen for yourself it bullshit.

The first 10 serious person will be guided on whatsapp

+2-3-4-8-0-3-4-1-9-9-2-1-0

(1) (Reply)

Direct Sales Agent / Software QA Engineer Needed / Pls , I Need A Job !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.