Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Everything To Know About Nysc Batch C Stream II - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Everything To Know About Nysc Batch C Stream II (1932 Views)

NYSC : Batch C Stream II Mobilization And Registration / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything To Know About Nysc Batch C Stream II by Oibrahim: 8:30am On Nov 05, 2022
*NYSC BATCH C STREAM II 2022*

```This information is for Nigeria graduate! before online registration commence```

� Make sure you're on matriculation list.

� Name on the Jamb slip must be Tally with that of school (Your name, State of origin and date of birth will be harvested from JAMB PORTAL) for mobilisation.

If you have any issues, kindly contact your school, NYSC won't accept the disparity of name and no avenue to add or remove name on nysc portal again..(only allow to apply for name arrangements and correction).

�Note the year of graduation on your statement of result against year on graduation on senate list when it's out.

� Your statement of result must contain Date, month and years to avoid unnecessary drama during camp registration.

� course, gender and Grade must tally as stated on your statement of result, although you can apply for correction on nysc portal after successful registration and inform your school to approve the request...

Registration will soon start.

Contact your school and keep me posted once they have been pasted or uploaded..```

Thanks

#NYSC360 ON TWITTER
Re: Everything To Know About Nysc Batch C Stream II by Oibrahim: 8:30am On Nov 05, 2022
*REVALIDATION*

The NYSC mobilizes eligible Nigerian graduates every year for national service.

However, not everyone mobilized for service makes it to the orientation camp due to one reason or another.

Revalidation is the type of online registration for those who have been deployed before in a previous batch but did not show up in camp.

Some even made it to camp but were not allowed registration because of incomplete documents.

If you fall into this category, here wait till portal open for REVALIDATION (although it's automatic now).

Posted by: @nysc360
Re: Everything To Know About Nysc Batch C Stream II by Oibrahim: 8:30am On Nov 05, 2022
*IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL BATCH C PCMS‼️*

As the NYSC 2022 Batch C Stream II registration is fast approaching, I am going to enlighten PCMs on all they need to know about the NYSC graduation list and the NYSC senate list including the difference between these two (2) NYSC lists.

Also in the post we will be throwing more light on the JAMB matriculation list and its relationship with the NYSC Senate & graduation list. The post will be based on some of the major questions asked by PCMs as regards to these important NYSC lists.

*✅WHAT IS NYSC SENATE LIST?*

The NYSC Senate list is a register which has the complete names of candidates eligible for the NYSC programme. Its a record which contains names of students who are already fully mobilized by the National Youth Service Corps to undergo the mandatory one-year service in Nigeria.

*HOW DOES THE NYSC SENATE LIST WORK?*

First and foremost every recognized educational institution (Universities, Polytechnics, e.t.c) will have to compile the names of their eligible candidates/students they believe is suitable to go for service. The names compiled are those who have done all the necessary clearance from the school and successfully graduated.

These names would be first pasted on any of the school's notice board to enable students correct any mistake in their details (a process known as internal mobilization). All necessary corrections are to be done within days or weeks before the school finally decides to send the compiled student names and details to NYSC headquarters in Abuja for upload. NYSC as a body would in turn verify all names and data of students sent to them to know if each candidate is suitable for service before finally uploading the institution names and data to the NYSC portal. @NYSC360 ON TWITTER

These details uploaded to the NYSC portal is known as the NYSC Senate list and it contains major details of a PCM. Be aware that any correction that is not done before a candidate's name is uploaded online will only be done after registration or in camp depending on which error to be corrected.

However, Once uploading of names into the NYSC senate list commences, prospective corp members are usually informed to know when to start checking their names.

*✅WHY DO I SEE "NO RECORD FOUND" WHEN I CHECK MY NAME ON THE NYSC SENATE LIST?*

First of all one has to be sure that NYSC has started to upload its senate list before panicking when this type of notification is seen. The issue of NO RECORD FOUND is as a result of your school not submitting the hardcopy senate list to NYSC, once such is done the notification of the NO RECORD will disappear. In other words to stop seeing such, one's institution must ensure that they submit the hardcopy of their senate list to NYSC Headquarters in Abuja. Be aware that NYSC has started uploading names for 2022 Batch C PCMs so if you check at the moment you are likely to see nothing.('contact your school). A date will be conveyed to all 2022 Batch C Prospective Corp Members for official registration. so make sure to join our official @NYSC360 whatsapp group to get updated..

*✅HOW DO I CHECK IF MY NAME IS ON THE NYSC SENATE LIST?*

This is not difficult at all. To check your name on the NYSC Senste list, simply visit
https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/VerifySenateLists.aspx

and fill in the required parameters which include;

- Selection of your institution.
- your matriculation number.
- fill in your surname.
- your date of birth.
- & Finally, click search.
(OPERAMINI OR CHROME)

*✅WHAT IS NYSC GRADUATION LIST?*

This is almost like the senate list but in this case it contains the names of all students that graduated from various universities in Nigeria, that is to say students that have succesfully cleared from their respective schools and are ready for the NYSC programme.

Note that the names of candidates found in the NYSC graduation list are not necessarily those who will go for service, in other words a PCM can find his/her name in the NYSC graduation list but still not find their name in the NYSC senate list so as discussed before, the senate list is the final hurdle that determines if a PCM is cleared to register online or not for NYSC and further go for service.

*✅HOW DO I CHECK MY NAME ON THE NYSC GRADUATION LIST*

To check and verify your name on the National Youth Service Corp graduation list simply visit
https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3/CheckInstitutionCoursesPCMs.aspx

*✅WHAT IS JAMB MATRICULATION LIST?*

The JAMB matriculation list is a record which contains major details of all students who have successfully fulfilled all requirements from JAMB i.e, they have been cleared by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board. Remember that NYSC obtain some details of PCMs from JAMB and WAEC so the matriculation list assists in this. If the details found by a PCM in the matriculation list is not correct, they are required to correct it before the Senate list is uploaded.

Most of the corrections done on the JAMB matriculation list is processed by means of JAMB regularization.
If a PCM discovers that his/her name is not on the JAMB matriculation list, all they have to do is visit the JAMB portal, login, then print out their JAMB Admission Letter and Result Slip. After printing, they have to verify both documents with the admission officer in their institution after which their name will automatically be found on the JAMB matric list.

To check if your name is on the matric list simply visit:

https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/checkmatriculationlist

*Now i believe you should know all about the NYSC Senate, Graduation and Matriculation list.*

And kindly bear the services we offer in mind:

Message me on Twitter @nysc360 if you have any questions or challenges

*ADMIN*
#NYSC360 ON TWITTer
Re: Everything To Know About Nysc Batch C Stream II by Jodha(f): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2022
Oibrahim:

As the NYSC 2022 Batch C Stream II registration is fast approaching, I am going to enlighten PCMs on all they need to know about the NYSC graduation list and the NYSC senate list including the difference between these two (2) NYSC lists.

Also in the post we will be throwing more light on the JAMB matriculation list and its relationship with the NYSC Senate & graduation list. The post will be based on some of the major questions asked by PCMs as regards to these important NYSC lists.

The NYSC Senate list is a register which has the complete names of candidates eligible for the NYSC programme. Its a record which contains names of students who are already fully mobilized by the National Youth Service Corps to undergo the mandatory one-year service in Nigeria.

First and foremost every recognized educational institution (Universities, Polytechnics, e.t.c) will have to compile the names of their eligible candidates/students they believe is suitable to go for service. The names compiled are those who have done all the necessary clearance from the school and successfully graduated.

These names would be first pasted on any of the school's notice board to enable students correct any mistake in their details (a process known as internal mobilization). All necessary corrections are to be done within days or weeks before the school finally decides to send the compiled student names and details to NYSC headquarters in Abuja for upload. NYSC as a body would in turn verify all names and data of students sent to them to know if each candidate is suitable for service before finally uploading the institution names and data to the NYSC portal. @NYSC360 ON TWITTER

These details uploaded to the NYSC portal is known as the NYSC Senate list and it contains major details of a PCM. Be aware that any correction that is not done before a candidate's name is uploaded online will only be done after registration or in camp depending on which error to be corrected.

However, Once uploading of names into the NYSC senate list commences, prospective corp members are usually informed to know when to start checking their names.

First of all one has to be sure that NYSC has started to upload its senate list before panicking when this type of notification is seen. The issue of NO RECORD FOUND is as a result of your school not submitting the hardcopy senate list to NYSC, once such is done the notification of the NO RECORD will disappear. In other words to stop seeing such, one's institution must ensure that they submit the hardcopy of their senate list to NYSC Headquarters in Abuja. Be aware that NYSC has started uploading names for 2022 Batch C PCMs so if you check at the moment you are likely to see nothing.('contact your school). A date will be conveyed to all 2022 Batch C Prospective Corp Members for official registration. so make sure to join our official @NYSC360 whatsapp group to get updated..

This is not difficult at all. To check your name on the NYSC Senste list, simply visit

- fill in your surname.
- your date of birth.
(OPERAMINI OR CHROME)

This is almost like the senate list but in this case it contains the names of all students that graduated from various universities in Nigeria, that is to say students that have succesfully cleared from their respective schools and are ready for the NYSC programme.

Note that the names of candidates found in the NYSC graduation list are not necessarily those who will go for service, in other words a PCM can find his/her name in the NYSC graduation list but still not find their name in the NYSC senate list so as discussed before, the senate list is the final hurdle that determines if a PCM is cleared to register online or not for NYSC and further go for service.

To check and verify your name on the National Youth Service Corp graduation list simply visit

The JAMB matriculation list is a record which contains major details of all students who have successfully fulfilled all requirements from JAMB i.e, they have been cleared by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board. Remember that NYSC obtain some details of PCMs from JAMB and WAEC so the matriculation list assists in this. If the details found by a PCM in the matriculation list is not correct, they are required to correct it before the Senate list is uploaded.

Most of the corrections done on the JAMB matriculation list is processed by means of JAMB regularization.
If a PCM discovers that his/her name is not on the JAMB matriculation list, all they have to do is visit the JAMB portal, login, then print out their JAMB Admission Letter and Result Slip. After printing, they have to verify both documents with the admission officer in their institution after which their name will automatically be found on the JAMB matric list.

*Now i believe you should know all about the NYSC Senate, Graduation and Matriculation list.*

*ADMIN*
#NYSC360 ON TWITTer

Please do yhu have any idea on states that are currently paying medical corpers?
Re: Everything To Know About Nysc Batch C Stream II by richfriendsng: 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
Oibrahim:

- fill in your surname.
- your date of birth.
(OPERAMINI OR CHROME)

*ADMIN*
#NYSC360 ON TWITTer
WhatsApp Link please.
Re: Everything To Know About Nysc Batch C Stream II by Kiliwuwu: 11:35am On Nov 10, 2022
Oibrahim:
*NYSC BATCH C STREAM II 2022*

```This information is for Nigeria graduate! before online registration commence```

� Make sure you're on matriculation list.

� Name on the Jamb slip must be Tally with that of school (Your name, State of origin and date of birth will be harvested from JAMB PORTAL) for mobilisation.

If you have any issues, kindly contact your school, NYSC won't accept the disparity of name and no avenue to add or remove name on nysc portal again..(only allow to apply for name arrangements and correction).

�Note the year of graduation on your statement of result against year on graduation on senate list when it's out.

� Your statement of result must contain Date, month and years to avoid unnecessary drama during camp registration.

� course, gender and Grade must tally as stated on your statement of result, although you can apply for correction on nysc portal after successful registration and inform your school to approve the request...

Registration will soon start.

Contact your school and keep me posted once they have been pasted or uploaded..```

Thanks

#NYSC360 ON TWITTER

Good evening house, pls my status keep on showing *The Name specified on the senate List does not match with the Name on JAMB Record. For married women, use maiden name as surname.(You cannot register, Contact your Institution) used by none*, though I noticed that my gender was mistakenly written as female on the senate list that was pasted in my school . hope diz won't stop me from going with stream ii
Re: Everything To Know About Nysc Batch C Stream II by Oibrahim: 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
Contact your school..

(1) (Reply)

20 Corpers Collapse In Nasarawa Camp / Nysc 2011 Batch B Callup Letter Is Out! / Thread For NYSC 2018: Those Whose Names Are Yet To Be Uploaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.