Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa (67726 Views)

Challotte Delhi Granted Bail Of ₦5 Million For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool / Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage / Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by Freshgrace4life(f): 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
BABANGBALI:
the thing sweet o. Nothing sweet pass am, especially if you sabi use your tongue to do am
One thing must kill a man ... Na wetin sweet pass dey kill person...
Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by ScamHunter: 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
princepee:
He arrested and jailed the girl. God arrested him!

Has he been jailed
Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by AsawanaDgreat: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
Corridon:
Meaning the case have ended!
yes o, Case closed
Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by AsawanaDgreat: 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Wahala tie wrapper for naija
Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by Godispeace: 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
its the state v the girl bro . state never die o
Corridon:
Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by BABANGBALI: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
One thing must kill a man ... Na wetin sweet pass dey kill person...
no be everyday you dey chop am?why you never die since 1952 wey you don dey chop am back to back?
Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by Pinterest: 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
YourHerbalOrgan:
Lols nawa oo

Man's down at last..

You and a 19years old girl..

No shame...

Why? Is 19 not legal anymore?
Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by maasoap(m): 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
slimfit1:
Why didn't you all type Rest In Peace? Don't you want him to Rest in peace?

DSS release the girl before the thunder begins to fire you people in Jesus' name Jah Jehovah.
Common Boko Haram they can't handle, it is a civil matter, not a terrorist one when will you people have a sense now?

When will ordinary poor people come together and protest against injustice? We will never feel peace if we don't fight for each other.

We don't have good mothers in Nigeria, they will watch while other people's children suffer because it's not their child. One day it will be your turn.

You forgot to take your drugs today. The last time I checked, blackmailing is a criminal offence in Nigeria.
What good mothers are you calling on when your own mother is still alive? She should take up the case now.

1 Like

Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by sonofElElyon: 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
Corridon:

What are you saying? The case continues! Evidence still exists... by the way the story says she is serving time... does that mean she has been sentenced ?
Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by praiseneo(m): 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
ahnie:
Men like this are known for 3 things.
Yellow teeth
Mouth odour
Low libido
which of them your papa possess massively? Lmao grin
Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by Freshgrace4life(f): 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
BABANGBALI:
no be everyday you dey chop am?why you never die since 1952 wey you don dey chop am back to back?
At least if you dey do am with peace of mind , your mind go dey at rest , no be the one wey you go dey do hide & seek to do ,after all na nairaland we dey ,you go soon hear more of the news ,if a man fit control him third leg , he don solve half of him problem, sex no dey finish,na person wey dey alive dey think sex...
Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by BABANGBALI: 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
At least if you dey do am with peace of mind , your mind go dey at rest , no be the one wey you go dey do hide & seek to do ,after all na nairaland we dey ,you go soon hear more of the news ,if a man fit control him third leg , he don solve half of him problem, sex no dey finish,na person wey dey alive dey think sex...
but you too like sey jo
Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
God don settle the matter,,,,may this happen to my enemies
Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by Corridon: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
sonofElElyon:

What are you saying? The case continues! Evidence still exists... by the way the story says she is serving time... does that mean she has been sentenced ?
You are right.
Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by Judolisco(m): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
DaveDGreat:
Walton Liverpool

Charlotte New Delhi

Bayelsa people and names sha
I think say na only me.... India vs United Kingdom combination

1 Like

Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
Judolisco:
I think say na only me.... India vs United Kingdom combination

cheesy

Na for Bayelsa I hear person dey bear Ratcliffe, Fynebone, Fyneface, Heineken Lokpobiri grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by BABANGBALI: 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
Saro of Anikulapo lost his precious Ado because of Kpekus and yansh , Elesin ọba couldn't fulfil his rite because he was fond of Kpekus of a virgin lady �.

Moral of the lesson : if you want to succeed in life , don't be too fond of yansh ��.

Don't leave without following our page � Ibadan Cruise TV for more cruise �

#ElesinOba #anikulapo #odunladeadekola #nollywood
Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by kriss27(m): 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
dollytino4real:
The girl don do the more u look, the less u see!! I trust cele for dis kind work,
Sorry Cele Church fit kill People?
Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by ayemip(m): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
Rest In Peace Sir
Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by Waywardson6: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
This life, the devil & his demons go just dey dance awilo with some people. Hope he finds true peace in the next realm.
Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by dollytino4real(f): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
kriss27:
Sorry Cele Church fit kill People?
wella
Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by slimfit1(m): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
maasoap:

You forgot to take your drugs today. The last time I checked, blackmailing is a criminal offence in Nigeria.
What good mothers are you calling on when your own mother is still alive? She should take up the case now.

I've already told her that thank you for that but let me just remind you again it's not the job of DSS to attend to civil matters thank you or is it? Try not to avoid the question pls thank you.
Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by Truthdeypain: 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
FuckTheMod:
Wey the vidio?
I need a confirm website where we can be uploading and saving s3x and nood videos all these wayward and senseless OLOSHO and SLÚT girls of this generation for the future.
Most girls you call your sisters and girlfriends are into HOOKUPS and most have slept with married men.
MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS CAN SLEEP WITH ANYTHING FOR MONEY AND FAVOUR.

Let's have something to show their unfortunate husband, in-law and future children.

IF YOU HAVE ANY VIDEO, PLEASE SHARE.

DON'T PITY.

A WHÓRE, SLÚT AND HOOKUP GIRL DOESN'T DESERVE ANY PITY.

Yes the men are the saints, you are very right.
Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by Mechejy: 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
Shameless man. You spoil another man’s young daughter and you think karma will allow you. Don’t you have wife? Or meet an adult like you instead of enticing young girl with your corrupt money. Thiefnibu and Athiefiku are same with this man.
Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by kriss27(m): 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
dollytino4real:
The girl don do the more u look, the less u see!! I trust cele for dis kind work?
Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by FuckTheMod: 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Yes the men are the saints, you are very right.
Use your brain
Usually, Men need consent from girls to get sex. You have to entice and provide value before you get sex. A girl only need to be sexy, attractive and make herself available. A loose girl is a girl that has given CONSENT to many men to have her.
Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by mechanics(m): 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
I just hope he repented of his evil ways.
Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by Oldmansense(m): 11:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
That man likes knacking. He dey knack my neighbour self. Her boutique biz for Amarata Don get K-leg be that.
Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by Panda7(m): 11:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
nonsense people and Indecency, you think this is america
Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by Gerrard59(m): 1:23am On Nov 08, 2022
ednut1:
Paid the babe 8k after sex. A politician o. Hahahaa

How much you wan be pay hook up babe in Bayelsa? Some states are ridiculously cheap for those stuff. grin
Re: Walton Liverpool Dies In Bayelsa by Gerrard59(m): 1:28am On Nov 08, 2022
felucci:
U people are funny. May he rest in peace.
Some are saying that case has closed. This is not a civil case as she committed a crime by distributing sex video as well as trying to blackmail a citizen. She has committed an offence against the govt and not just the late politician.

Secondly, some are blaming the man to be association with a 19 year old. He didn't rape her. It was all mutual consent and they were both adults
The man didn't commit a crime. Besides many Nigerian girls of nowadays mostly go after older men and older men do so vice versa. It's the way our society has become.

If it was from a religious point of view, they both sinned against God by having sex without marriage.
In the eyes of the law however, the man was a law abiding citizen and the girl was a criminal. End of story.

So let those who are childish stop being childish and those blaming the man stop doing so. They were both morally wrong but the girl seemed to be ignorant of the law. You can't go around distributing to the public a video of a sexual act that was privately done between 2 people.

Nigerians are hypocrites, no be today. What the girl did is wrong by attempting to blackmail a customer let alone a public figure. I would have blamed him if he did not pay her, but he did. One thing is clear, those who are glad he died are very frustrated, poor and lack the basic in life. I have noticed that it is only poor men who mock other men who have lascivious tastes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army / 'We Flogged Them', Governor Ahmadu Fintiri Says As He Congratulates Atiku (Vid) / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.