Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy (2673 Views)

Picture Of Peter Obi, Otedola & Dangote, When Shettima Was Still A Teller Boy / So Shettima Was The Intended APC President / How Northern Big Boys Lavish Money (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
When Peter Obi was chilling with the big boys. Shitima was practicing shooting with Kabiru sokoto.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by WibusJaga: 12:47pm On Nov 05, 2022

While Shettima was wining & dining with Terrorists. grin

15 Likes

Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by SadiqBabaSani: 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
interesting, Obi has been with Men from time Immemorial, but the man cleverly portray himself as an underdog to make his enemies loose guard

9 Likes

Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by hisgrace090: 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madam Ngozi okonjo and this her head tie style ehh!
Peter obi will ever remain one of the most successful Nigerian.

6 Likes

Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by AdamuKD: 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
grin
Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by Glink2018(m): 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lizzysamuel:
When Peter Obi was chilling with the big boys. Shitima was practicing shooting with Kabiru sokoto.

Nah story...and the Big boy is now lobbying for votes in Shemtima territory. ..and he will later lobby for position or contract in Shetima office as the vice president.....

Learn from Oshibajo and Fashola
Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by MrNice04(m): 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2022
Obi ipob and thiefniebu terrorist are not Nigerians

Aitku golden boy is a staunch nigerian and a pan africanist

1 Like

Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by duro4chang(m): 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
Obi’s poor financial intervention in Ojukwu’s health led to his ‘untimely death’, Simon Ekpa alleges

Simon Ekpa, a Finland-based self-acclaimed disciple of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), has alleged that the refusal of Peter Obi to commit enough financial resources to address the health challenges of Emeka Ojukwu, led to the death of the ex-Biafran leader.

PlatinumPost reports that there has been torrent of reactions on alleged Peter Obi’s stinginess which was prompted by utterances by firebrand Catholic priest, Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka.

Ejike’s comment on Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, had on Thursday elicited reaction of Ojukwu’s wife, Bianca, who described the former Anambra State governor as a prudent manager of resources.

But in a string of tweets on Friday, Ekpa warned Bianca to stay clear on the issue of Peter Obi’s stinginess.

He said: “I am surprised to see Bianca Ojukwu interfering in Mbaka v Peter Obi. Mbaka comment on Peter Obi maybe also be connected to how Obi treated Ojukwu while in Enugu hospital. Peter Obi’s lackadaisical to intervene financially led to his untimely death. Bianca, is this true or false

“Bianca, it is not every discussion you interfere, sometime you should remain silent & allow the gods to fight for those who’s hands are clean. Peter Obi supported your foundation but refused to help your ailing husband who made him governor, is that a justification for defence?

“You better not comment if you don’t have knowledge about this issue.”
Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by YourMrBoo: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
Chai, wherever you see obi... You see joy there...

See as I dey blush...

NOI the wto chairman
Africa richest dangote

Chai make we no come miss Peter obi who has the ability among the presidential liability we have to that can unify the economy of Nigeria... cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by MrNice04(m): 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
Yoruba anima"lls and Igbos terrorist should be delt with very well
Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by MrNice04(m): 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
Yeye People. They can not protest over bad leadership in the EAST, the high rate of killings, the high rate of crimes and the rate of poverty on their Region. Na Nnamdi Kanu matter they carry for head like Gala grin
Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by MrNice04(m): 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ipob zombies and Yoruba urchins should clear road for golden boy atiku
Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by MrNice04(m): 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
Yoruba slaves and ipob ba"stards should be annihilated from the face of the earth
Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by MrNice04(m): 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
every political party in Adamawa is using Atiku pictures to campaign, because Tinubu will win grin

Atiku is coming
Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by YourMrBoo: 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
MrNice04:
Yeye People. They can not protest over bad leadership in the EAST, the high rate of killings, the high rate of crimes and the rate of poverty on their Region. Na Nnamdi Kanu matter they carry for head like Gala grin

Insecurity is suffered in all the regions and so a national problem caused by a failing country...

Southwest have their own share, have you protested the kidnaps going on along Lagos - Ibadan expressway among others cheesy

Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by YourMrBoo: 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
This fake news man, how many times have I told you to stop listening to beer parlor gossips... undecided

duro4chang:

Obi’s poor financial intervention in Ojukwu’s health led to his ‘untimely death’, Simon Ekpa alleges

Simon Ekpa, a Finland-based self-acclaimed disciple of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), has alleged that the refusal of Peter Obi to commit enough financial resources to address the health challenges of Emeka Ojukwu, led to the death of the ex-Biafran leader.

PlatinumPost reports that there has been torrent of reactions on alleged Peter Obi’s stinginess which was prompted by utterances by firebrand Catholic priest, Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka.

Ejike’s comment on Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, had on Thursday elicited reaction of Ojukwu’s wife, Bianca, who described the former Anambra State governor as a prudent manager of resources.

But in a string of tweets on Friday, Ekpa warned Bianca to stay clear on the issue of Peter Obi’s stinginess.

He said: “I am surprised to see Bianca Ojukwu interfering in Mbaka v Peter Obi. Mbaka comment on Peter Obi maybe also be connected to how Obi treated Ojukwu while in Enugu hospital. Peter Obi’s lackadaisical to intervene financially led to his untimely death. Bianca, is this true or false

“Bianca, it is not every discussion you interfere, sometime you should remain silent & allow the gods to fight for those who’s hands are clean. Peter Obi supported your foundation but refused to help your ailing husband who made him governor, is that a justification for defence?

1 Like

Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by duro4chang(m): 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
YourMrBoo:
This fake news man, how many times have I told you to stop listening to beer parlor gossips... undecided

E pain you? You have just started. I go show you pepper.
Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by YourMrBoo: 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
duro4chang:
E pain you? You have just started. I go show you pepper.
Stop listening to gossip...

You don forget say I dey use pepper arrange diet

1 Like

Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by duro4chang(m): 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2022
YourMrBoo:

Stop listening to gossip...

You don forget say I dey use pepper arrange diet
You go cry taya aswear. I now know say I dey hit you well well. I like am like that. As e dey pain you e dey sweet me.
Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by YourMrBoo: 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2022
duro4chang:
You go cry taya aswear. I now know say I dey hit you well well. I like am like that. As e dey pain you e dey sweet me.

Shaatap... Who dash monkey banana...

Have you experienced joy in your life before!!!
Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by duro4chang(m): 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
YourMrBoo:

Shaatap... Who dash monkey banana...

Have you experienced joy in your life before!!!
I know say you no get joy and you no go get am. Today don turn sour for you because of what you read. Cry me blood zombie. E dey sweet. Cry more joor!
Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by YourMrBoo: 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
duro4chang:
I no say you no get joy and you no go get am. Today don turn sour for you because of what you read. Cry me blood zombie. E dey sweet. Cry more joor!

Wetyn I read smh...

I know say frustration bad buh your own turn become normal thing...

Stop listening to gossip
Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by duro4chang(m): 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
YourMrBoo:

Wetyn I read smh...

I know say frustration bad buh your own turn become normal thing...

Stop listening to gossip
Hungry and frustrated zombie. You don my hand. Send your account number. I go send small change. I know say hunger dey waya you now.
Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by Tochj(m): 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
duro4chang:

And you think Ojukwu is poor that he can't take care of his health?
Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by YourMrBoo: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
duro4chang:
Hungry and frustrated zombie. You don my hand. Send your account number. I go send small change. I know say hunger dey waya you now.

Don't worry keep the small change and go take something before you go hungry because of nl

And you can send your aza make I show you love...

As frustration dey high on your side
Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by Dyke15(m): 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2022
grin

Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by Owologbo(m): 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
Glink2018:

Nah story...and the Big boy is now lobbying for votes in Shemtima territory. ..and he will later lobby for position or contract in Shetima office as the vice president.....

The 2023 election is between Atiku and Peter Obi.
you can bookmark this comment.
Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by samkorstar(m): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
wow
Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by NuruDiddy: 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
Glink2018:

This one pain u ooo. I have never see Shetima pictures with any reasonable Nigerian
Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by Holybaddo: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
Big Daddies
Re: Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy by haslaw(m): 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

Yet Shetima became more successful than Peter Obi in life

Peter Obi was already a made man when Goodluck Jonathan was still a poor lecturer

Such is life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Bomb Blast In Biu, Jos Kills 3 (today) / APC will fight corruption!!! / Lagos Doctor Who Treated Liberian Sawyer Tests Positive To Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.