Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,297 members, 7,850,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo (13090 Views)

Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election / Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu / 2019: PDP Not A Threat To Buhari’s Re-election – Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
AdamuKD:

He will rule over your family and your generation not mine
And may the suffering APC are subjecting Nigerians be your portion zombie
LOl

I guess Buhari isn't rulling over your kindred presently

You go lick your wound next year just as Tinubu promised one of those that contested against him in the primary that the person will lick his wound after the primary

Lo and behold brethren, the person truly licked his wound

You're the next to lick your wound next year after the election
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by asanausana91: 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
shigishege:
okoro tinubu is your president come 2023.
Tinubu will have heart attack when Atiku is declared president.
God bless Atiku the in-coming president of Nigeria.
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by AdamuKD: 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

You go lick your wound next year just as Tinubu promised one of those that contested against him in the primary that the person will lick his wound after the primary

You're the next to lick your wound next year after the election
Kiss my arsee

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by asanausana91: 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I can bet it with my last drop of blood

Tinubu will win the coming election and succeed Buhari

Atiku will come second

Kwakwanso will come third

Obi will come fourth and he will definitely cash out big time from his gullible online miscreants
hahahaaaa. That shows that your blood is useless.
Pls mention 2 states in the north that Tinubu will win.
May thunder fire me if Tinubu win the next election.
Atiku is the next president.
Namu namu ne!

1 Like

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Flows001(m): 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Atiku will come second

Obi will come fourth and he will definitely cash out big time from his gullible online miscreants
Rest.
Whether you like it or not, OBI will be your President next year, unless you disappear back to Mozambique where you're originally from.

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by stevups(m): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Atiku will come second

Of course yes!
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by jamace(m): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2022

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Babastrong(m): 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
[quote author=Vote4Obi post=118147017]Lol, the same APC that has been rejected in the North, East and West?

Keyamo and others are just deceiving Tinubu even when they already know the old man would lose woefully.

Wicked souls![ ma tan rare je( continue deceiving yourself. You don't know that a win for tinubu is a win for the people you thought they're deceiving jagaban. Kid! Politics is a business in nigeria. Those apc councillors, chairmen, governors, senators, reps, ministers are rooting it for tinubu. I pity Obi come 2023.]
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Babastrong(m): 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
[quote author=NigeriaIsGreat post=118151172]LOl

You're the next to lick your wound next year after the election [ Aseee!]
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by GardenOfGod(m): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
cheesy grin grin
successmatters:

Tinubu is on his way to the hospital.

My name is Okoro, call it again. grin
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by stevups(m): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
QualityShare:
Under a very free and fair election, Tinubu cannot score 20% of votes in Lagos, not to talk of nationwide.
APC primary was not free and fair?
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
Advocate500:
hospital have released another mentally unstable patient to the detriment of the public.
most of you zombies are suffering for inferiority complex. You think election are won on social media? grin

You mentioned me with your comments and still share your comments by yourself

You guys are low life bitch grin
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by BeeNG3: 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
Readup7:
None of my business undecided

I only have business with LP
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Monimaker22: 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
TINUBU AND HIS AGENTS ARE WITHOLDING EVERY YOUTH VOTER'S CARD SO NO ONE WILL VOTE AGAINST APC, THIS IS HAPPENING NOW LIVE AT INEC OFFICE IN OJO LOCAL GOVERNMENT, LAGOS STATE.
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Atlantis585: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
shigishege:
okoro tinubu is your president come 2023.

You mean this drooling Tinubu? Just making sure ooo.

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Ifogift007: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Atiku will come second

Do you still have blood?

All ur blood don finish we're u dey drink garri

Cassava flour Brain urchin
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ifogift007:
Do you still have blood?

All ur blood don finish we're u dey drink garri

Cassava flour Brain urchin
Tinubu will lord and rule over your kindred for good 8 years just as Buhari is currently rulling over them

Take this to the bank
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2022
Monimaker22:
TINUBU AND HIS AGENTS ARE WITHOLDING EVERY YOUTH VOTER'S CARD SO NO ONE WILL VOTE AGAINST APC, THIS IS HAPPENING NOW LIVE AT INEC OFFICE IN OJO LOCAL GOVERNMENT, LAGOS STATE.
bloody lier

I just collected my PVC yesterday at the same INEC office at Ojo

My PVC is for Tinubu
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
Atlantis585:

You mean this drooling Tinubu? Just making sure ooo.
Anyhow You Photoshop am Chinedu

Tinubu will lord and rule over your kindred for good 8 years just as Buhari is currently rulling over them
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by truthfinder319: 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
From the reality on ground
1st Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka Jagaban
2nd Atiku Abubakar
3rd Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso
4th Peter Gregory Obi distant 4th though
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by snowball11(m): 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
This Senior Advocate of Nonsense won't just shut his gutter mouth! undecided

The only thing your principal is way ahead is on peeing and pooing on his diapers! grin

1 Like

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Phantom233: 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
I sense irony in his statement! A man that lies about his age is a shameful man with disgust and reprobate tendencies how can Atiku be older than Tinubu?
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by femicyrus(m): 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Social media will play a great role in the general elections
Sure!
Obidients will make good use of it for Monitoring of election and collation of results of votes casted by real voters.
Then, for lamentations after results are announced by inec
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
Keyamo must explain to me the source of confidence for such statement that APC, a failed party, will win any other election in Nigeria at the Presidential level.

APC has failed and I have not seen any physical person, not one, that has indicated interest in voting for APC, so where is the source of APC's confidence in winning election?

If you rig the next election, there will be no Nigerians to govern, OBIdients are everywhere, and the OBIdients I know now are Indigenous Nations people and will rather self-govern that belong to a failed contraption.
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
Nobody will enter a bet with an idiotic, poverty and misery infested blood.
NigeriaIsGreat:

Atiku will come second

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tsankara:
Nobody will enter a bet with an idiotic, poverty and misery infested blood.
hahahaha

Online Dangote grin grin

Most of una go collapse and end up in wheelchair after the election no worry
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by okoroemeka(m): 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
shigishege:
without okupe blowing LP who go hear them
dele farotimi,ndi Kato,Pat utomi,etc will speak for LP

2 Likes

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Confirm4real(m): 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
You will express shock like Buhari after the election next year.

Keyamo is only fighting for his pocket I swear down...

Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Ance4Liverpool: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
My voters card is for Peter obi shikina
Re: BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo by Atlantis585: 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Anyhow You Photoshop am Chinedu

Ok.
But No photoshop bro.
He just looks like a scarecrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) / “APC Is Fourth Degree Cancer” - Wike (Throwback Video) / Fuel Crisis Blackmailers Will Be Punished - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.