Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes (41600 Views)

Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market / They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting / Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by maupe: 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
I celebrate the extraordinary prowess of His Excellency, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, in bringing peace to Ethiopia. I am not surprised. I know my boss. He did the same thing in Liberia and São Tomé and Príncipe during our time in office.

If for nothing else, he is most deserving of a Nobel Peace Prize, and I will nominate him when entries are open for nominations.

Africa is blessed to have a statesman of such impeccable democratic credentials as Chief Obasanjo. A man whose image ought to be in the redesigned Naira note to inspire future generations of Nigerians to sacrifice for their nation and continent.

On behalf of my family, I congratulate you, President Olusegun Obasanjo, GCFR, for successfully ending the Ethiopia-Tigray conflict. And I thank God for the gift of wisdom and foresight He gave you, which you have used creditably to steer Nigeria and Africa on the right path. -AA

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1588858552520937473?cxt=HHwWgsDQ1e6b4YwsAAAA

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
He’s wooing his Oga lol. Sai Atiku our incoming president

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by Creamypie(m): 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
maupe:

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1588858552520937473?cxt=HHwWgsDQ1e6b4YwsAAAA
election psychology. Jim Jones (Jones town massscre) and David koresh(branch davidans/Waco siege) used it on their sheepish followers. All pastors use it, just like motivational speakers. By now, I expect 80% of Nigerians to get sense

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by successmatters(m): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
"The money Atiku looted from Nigeria is enough to feed 300 million Nigerians for 400 years" Olusegun Obasanjo

Words we can never forget.

275 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by shigishege: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
grin grin all because of this election.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by gasparpisciotta: 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
Arse licking at its peak

165 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
He doesn't want Obasanjo to open his book again.

Atiku is a coward.

165 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by ganisucks(f): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
peepydelano:
He’s wooing his Oga lol. Sai Atiku our incoming president

No, read between the lines. He is saying he knows who is the mastermind of the CBN policy.
He is also saying he is aware of what OBJ and Co went to plan in Kinchasa.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by optimistcandyboy(m): 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
go and put it na. This oga will put any face on the Naira notes.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by slimfit1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2022
Atiku save it pls we don't need your unnecessary praises Justice for Deborah

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by Akpangbo: 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
This will not stop you from being a thief in the presence of OBJ.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by Khallicopyro: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
If you like lick the man ass. The man made a vow. "Atiku will never be president as long as I am alive" -Obj

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by tishbite41(m): 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
Nonsense and ingredients
God punish OBJ
God punish Atiku

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by Felimax(m): 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
People with low thinking faculty will think Atiku is looking for Obasanjo's favour but Atiku has only stated the fact.

So far so good no regime like the Obasanjo / Atiku regime.

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
Let him return Ota farm and presidential library to federal government then the $16b for electricity then we can consider

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by Pwettylinda(f): 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
Thiefnubuu should be rejected at all cost

That man na big theif

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by Okoroawusa: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
Someone should tell Atiku that we are redesigning the old ones and not printing new ones.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by Godfullsam(m): 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
Election is around the corner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by Innocentman86: 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
I rather think obi should be in the new naira notes.obi a man who chaired and brought reforms to mored than 5 banks in Nigeria.
Obi a man who is better and out performed all Lagos governor's put together and to these day all Lagos governor's are using his economic policies and ideals.
Obi developed Lagos and anambra yet he is so humble and gentle.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by AyakaDunukofia: 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
Dr Olusegun Obasanjo is an icon. In fact, he has no competitor amongst the post civil war leaders in Nigeria. None comes close. This man has distinguished himself as a politician, statesman, soldier, domestic and international diplomat, academician, motivator who wrote his PHD at 82, teacher and with an extra ordinary talent in public relations. I concur with AA, politics apart...

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Someone should tell Atiku that we are redesigning the old ones and not printing new ones.
You don't need to advertise your ignorance boss.
The faces on any of the notes can be changed while redesigning

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by Okoroawusa: 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You don't need to advertise your ignorance boss.
The faces on any of the notes can be changed while redesigning
Was that what CBN governor told you he wants to do?
You that you are not advertising your ignorance... thank you.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by Parachoko: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lol
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by NwaNimo1(m): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
You want him dead.....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216408.gif[/img]

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by Domipraiz: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
See who sum idiotttt want to vote for.
I rebuke bad thing in Jesus name.
Me and my family are obidient.

Meanwhile Obj is gud but never deserve to be on our currency.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by Sincinnati: 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
This rogue is badly seeking the endorsement of OBJ.

Someome should tell him to face his DOA political ambition cos Obi is the man after Pa OBJ's heart.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by irunoko(m): 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
grin

What of tinubu or Buhari face? grin

Or better still Shettima grin

Ashiere.baba ode grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by Jakoflaylay(m): 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ok? @
Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by angelfallz(m): 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
So which personality should now be removed?
1. Sir Ahmadu Bello(₦200)
2. Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe(₦500)
3. Mallam Alijy Mai-Bornu and Dr Clement Nyong Isong(₦1000)

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by Obudupikin: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2022

No be dat wan go make baba support you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes by Maduuu: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
Na Good luck Jonathan face suppose dey there

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Journalists Waiting For Diezani In Front Of UK Police Station (Photos) / Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky / Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.