Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners (5297 Views)

Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu / Nigeria Belongs To Muslims, An "Infidel" Will Not Rule In 2023! - MUSLIM CLERIC / Fulani People Brainwashed To Think All Of Nigeria Belongs To Them—Prof Akintoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by colestephan86: 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
As I write this , I am in the gridlock at Lagos Ibadan express way, warewa pricisely.
I drove my Peugeot 307 today to work , couldn't work cos of power, I use a 3 phase machine and so I couldn't work cos 1 out of the three phase was out,and so I decided to join those that want to take one-way back to Lagos, on getting to the police check point , I was turned back and so I decided to wait, while I wait I noticed 3 young guys trying to fix their Peugeot 307 hatch back and then I walk up to them to assist them, while I was there I found out that they also took the one way but their car suddenly went off, and so that was what caused the repairs they were doing.

To my greatest surprise, I adviced them that. Since they couldn't find a rewire or mechanic tha could help them, they could push and start the car as it would start. We did tha and the car started, immediately the car started , one of the soldiers at the check point quickly ran to them and asked if they were ready to leave,? Immediately the road block the FRSC police made with their cars was removed and they drove off.

These guys should be 30 years old max

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by BloomingDale(f): 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2022
Why will it not belong to the North, when you fools from the South are cowards.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by Ameduedwin: 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tomorrow you Southern people still sell your self and worship them like caward.

18 Likes

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by colestephan86: 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
BloomingDale:
Im sure u are a Southerner too.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by blackboy(m): 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
There are 2 laws systems in Nigeria...one to favour one side and another to also favour the ones that it already favours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by Blakjewelry(m): 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
colestephan86:
As I write this , I am in the gridlock at Lagos Ibadan express way, warewa pricisely.
I drove my Peugeot 307 today to work , couldn't work cos of power, I use a 3 phase machine and so I couldn't work cos 1 out of the three phase was out,and so I decided to join those that want to take one-way back to Lagos, on getting to the police check point , I was turned back and so I decided to wait, while I wait I noticed 3 young guys trying to fix their Peugeot 307 hatch back and then I walk up to them to assist them, while I was there I found out that they also took the one way but their car suddenly went off, and so that was what caused the repairs they were doing.

To my greatest surprise, I adviced them that. Since they couldn't find a rewire or mechanic tha could help them, they could push and start the car as it would start. We did tha and the car started, immediately the car started , one of the soldiers at the check point quickly ran to them and asked if they were ready to leave,? Immediately the road block the FRSC police made with their cars was removed and they drove off.

So how is your writeup related to the headlines

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by sweetonugbu: 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
Southern leaders are cowards.

6 Likes

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by Naira20: 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
Maybe before but by 2023,
Nigeria will belong to Nigerians.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by VeryWickedMan: 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
Just like Whites conquered Blacks and created a biased system to maintain superiority over them, Nigerian Northerners conquered Southerners in 1970 and enforce it with the lopsided treatment.

Why Afonjas think this affects only Igbos is the biggest joke of the 21st century.

Southern Nigeria is an occupied conquered region to the North.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by mamdanju: 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
Very stupid post

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by kayusely70(m): 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
Senseless and meaningless post!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by Hotice085: 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
colestephan86:

That was how they talked your father into submission and here you are your psychology and orientation greatly bastardized with the fear of the north
Please start worshipping any 1 year old northern person come across, your cowardice is legendary

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by ObaOfYorubaLand: 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ameduedwin:
Tomorrow you Southern people still sell your self and worship them like caward.

Don't call southern people. The problems of the southern Nigeria are some greedy lousy yorubas.
Just a few of the fraudulent Yoruba Muslims are causing the trouble.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by owobokiri(m): 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
colestephan86:

Have you lived in the far north for a long time?
Try to do so and understand why some of us feel really agitated about what is going on in this country.

Most southerners tell themselves the lie that all parts of Nigeria are suffering. I even saw Peter Obi bemoaning poverty in the north. They keep talking about how all parts of Nigeria don't have good roads and all that. Nonsense!

Most parts of the cities in the core northern Nigeria have the best road networks in West Africa. Food is extremely cheap. Most have uninterrupted power supply and the local governments take care of the hospital bills of most people. Just try to live with them for like a year.

You will understand that what we have in this country is the equivalent of "One country, two systems"..
The North is practically enslaving the South

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by TheSameGuy(m): 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
Very insensitive post.

For those blaming Southern leaders, how does that concern them?

Let's forget any circumstances that might have let that happened, who's stopping or Will stop your fellow southern army to also do same for you when need arises?

You all should also learn to love yourselves like Northerners does
Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by akwesenana: 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
South is too divided.
I bet you, if you aren't acquainted with northerners you can't differentiate between Fulani, Hausa or kanuri.
But down here for example in Warri, you'll hear an Urhobo man telling his isoko brother;here no be isoko o!
In AkwaIbom, although not pronounced Ibibio and Annang have this rift.
Not to talk of religious differences.
The God of Oyedepo is stronger than the God of Adeboye etc.
Smh undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
I don't even understand a thing, someone should explain better please
Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by rolams(m): 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
BloomingDale:

Why do you people usually insult people who normally voice their opinion or perception on this platform? Op only narrated what he witnessed and you called him a fool. What has he done to deserve that?

Mind you, OP may be older than you ooo!

Pls! Let's learn to respect ourselves on this platform.

9 Likes

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by rolams(m): 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hotice085:

That was how they talked your father into submission and here you are your psychology and orientation greatly bastardized with the fear of the north
Please start worshipping any 1 year old northern person come across, your cowardice is legendary

Op has not done anything wrong in his statement here pls! He only narrated what he saw. This insult is too much on him.

5 Likes

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by malel1: 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
BloomingDale:

Chaiiii chaiii 1000 star radular for u .

Don’t be surprised , the force people that turned him back and let the Hausa guys go are from the south .

Believe me southerners are fools
Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by ArewaNorth: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
colestephan86:

So you have been doubting us for all these long?
Nigeria belongs to Nigerians grin

1 Like

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by Nemesis0147(m): 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
D
Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by haslaw(m): 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
owobokiri:

Have you lived in tthefar north for a long time?
Try to do so and understand why some of us feel really agitated about what is going on in this country.

Most southerners tell themselves the lie that all parts of Nigeria are suffering. I even saw Peter Obi bemoaning poverty in the north. The keep talking about how all parts of Nigeria don't have good roads and all that. Nonsense!

Most parts of the cities in the core northern Nigeria have the best road networks in West Africa. Food is extremely cheap. Most have uninterrupted power supply and the local governments take care of the hospital bills of most people. Just try to live with them for like a year.

You will understand that what we have in this country is the equivalent of "One country, two systems"..

Stop being unintelligent.

Hold your states governors accountable if there is no amenities in your state.

If Chimaroke Mbadunuju, Peter Obi and Willi Obiano refused to develop Anambra state, How is that the fault of Tambuwal, Kwankwaso or El-Rufai

All state governors in Nigeria get federal allocation. Go and ask your governors why they stole the one for your state.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by Ireportlive: 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
Not only Northerners.... Just Sabi speak Hausa, and see how they would start treating you like a brother

The little Hausa my mum taught me works like magic everytime

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by Nyamuri: 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2022
Your a pathological lier! All this for attention, what do u gain from this undecided.. maybe ur the only one that lives in the north
owobokiri:

Have you lived in tthefar north for a long time?

Most southerners tell themselves the lie that all parts of Nigeria are suffering. I even saw Peter Obi bemoaning poverty in the north. The keep talking about how all parts of Nigeria don't have good roads and all that. Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by malel1: 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
rolams:

Why do you people usually insult people who normally voice their opinion or perception on this platform? Op only narrated what he witnessed and you called him a fool. What has he done to deserve that?

Mind you, OP may be older than you ooo!

Pls! Let's learn to respect ourselves on this platform.

Read well, she called southerners fools and truly southerners are fools. Have u asked urself why SARS brutality was more in south? And all SARs brutality was carried out by southerns

2 Likes

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by pongwa(m): 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
colestephan86:

southerners are bast333ds that's why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2022
BloomingDale:

You are right. You are perfectly right.
Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by SamOchuko: 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
colestephan86:

Wetin concern northerners concern this your story? You know if any of the 3 guys na senior military officer? Do you know the relationship the 3 guys have with the military guys at the check point?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by rolams(m): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
malel1:

Read well, she called southern a fools and truly smother a are fools. Have u asked urself why SARS brutality was more in south? And all SARs brutality was carried out by southerns

No, he didn't. I have read the post. He only narrated the scene.
Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by Nakedtruths: 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
Blakjewelry:

So how is your writeup related to the headlines
Me sef dey wonder
Re: Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Don't call southern people. The problems of the southern Nigeria are some greedy lousy yorubas.
Just a few of the fraudulent Yoruba Muslims are causing the trouble.

Yeah. Fraudulent Yorubas that always truncate southern progress. Eg Chukwumerije and Nzeribe (both from Iwo in Osun State) were used by northerners to truncate the June 12 mandate of a southerner. Yorubas are truly terrible.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crashed Aircraft 'Black-Box' To Be Analysed In Nigeria – AIB / Buhari Is A Liar And Possibly A THIEF.........NNPC / Boko Haram Member Captured By Soldiers Allegedly Turns 2 Python(Unconfirmed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.