Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

Wizkid Declare Support For Tinubu Presidency When He Meets Sanwo Olu And Gbaja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wizkid Declare Support For Tinubu Presidency When He Meets Sanwo Olu And Gbaja (4370 Views)

Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu / British Envoy Meets Sanwo-olu, Seeks Partnership On Water Transportation / Nobody Can Stop Igbo Presidency When The Right Time Comes - Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Declare Support For Tinubu Presidency When He Meets Sanwo Olu And Gbaja by Gentlechika(m): 7:51am On Nov 06, 2022
His choice, and it should be respected.
Re: Wizkid Declare Support For Tinubu Presidency When He Meets Sanwo Olu And Gbaja by TAP23: 7:52am On Nov 06, 2022
Everything about your evil party is just fake! Tufiakwa!
Re: Wizkid Declare Support For Tinubu Presidency When He Meets Sanwo Olu And Gbaja by abbasajao(m): 7:53am On Nov 06, 2022
He is not ọmọ ale
Re: Wizkid Declare Support For Tinubu Presidency When He Meets Sanwo Olu And Gbaja by favor914: 7:56am On Nov 06, 2022
Gentlechika:
His choice, and it should be respected.
Please pay no heed to our disillusioned Ipobian brethren, Maybe Bright Chimezie, Phyno and P Square will vote for Tinubu instead of Pandora Pete.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Declare Support For Tinubu Presidency When He Meets Sanwo Olu And Gbaja by TAP23: 7:57am On Nov 06, 2022
abbasajao:
He is not ọmọ ale

Tell me Tinubu's father's name and I'll deactivate my account right now let's see if Tinubu will pass the Omo ale test.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Declare Support For Tinubu Presidency When He Meets Sanwo Olu And Gbaja by favor914: 8:04am On Nov 06, 2022
TAP23:

Tell me Tinubu's father's name and I'll deactivate my account right now let's see if Tinubu will pass the Omo ale test.
Eze Ugochukwu Nwokedi, before he went to the United States after visiting Saudi Arabia, and transformed to Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Wizkid Declare Support For Tinubu Presidency When He Meets Sanwo Olu And Gbaja by ScamHunter: 8:08am On Nov 06, 2022
favor914:
E be like say the headline pain your seriously? That is what you get, when you keep deceiving yourselves, you leave yourself vulnerable to severe anguish, Obidients una weeping never start.

Hahahaha.... how fake news about a dead ambition fit pain me? Tinubu is never in contest o. You fit talk Atiku but not Tinubu
Re: Wizkid Declare Support For Tinubu Presidency When He Meets Sanwo Olu And Gbaja by favor914: 8:12am On Nov 06, 2022
ScamHunter:

Hahahaha.... how fake news about a dead ambition fit pain me? Tinubu is never in contest o. You fit talk Atiku but not Tinubu
Obi is a laughing stock in Nigerian politics, Atiku his master & Oga will be easily defeated by APC and Bola Tinubu, thanks to the betrayer Peter Obi who himself, now wants to President of Republic of Zoo Nigeria.

A clown is a joker.

Re: Wizkid Declare Support For Tinubu Presidency When He Meets Sanwo Olu And Gbaja by ScamHunter: 8:14am On Nov 06, 2022
favor914:
Obi is a laughing stock in Nigerian politics, Atiku his master & Oga will be easily defeated by APC and Bola Tinubu, thanks to the betrayer Peter Obi.

Why are they always holding Tinubu like a baby learning to walk? Abi the guy don use drug finish himself?
Re: Wizkid Declare Support For Tinubu Presidency When He Meets Sanwo Olu And Gbaja by favor914: 8:19am On Nov 06, 2022
ScamHunter:

Why are they always holding Tinubu like a baby learning to walk? Abi the guy don use drug finish himself?
Same thing I was asking myself back then in 2007, why does Nigeria want to make Yaradua President, can’t the blind people see that the Alhaji is ill, yet he still won overwhelmingly.

This is Nigeria, observe the signs, & learn from precedence, Tinubu will win the election in a landslide victory same style as Abiola/Kingibe Muslim Muslim ticket of hope93.
Re: Wizkid Declare Support For Tinubu Presidency When He Meets Sanwo Olu And Gbaja by ScamHunter: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2022
favor914:
Same thing I was asking myself back then in 2007, why does Nigeria want to make Yaradua President, can’t the blind people see that the Alhaji is ill, yet he still won overwhelmingly.

This is Nigeria, observe the signs, & learn from precedence, Tinubu will win the election in a landslide victory same style as Abiola/Kingibe Muslim Muslim ticket of hope93.

True o. But unfortunately for Mr Pampers, this is not 1993. Neither is he a Fulani man but ...Yoruba Muslim votes alone isn't enough.
Mr P won't even win Yoruba land convincingly.
Re: Wizkid Declare Support For Tinubu Presidency When He Meets Sanwo Olu And Gbaja by favor914: 8:24am On Nov 06, 2022
ScamHunter:

True o. But unfortunately for Mr Pampers, this is not 1993. Neither is he a Fulani man but ...Yoruba Muslim votes alone isn't enough.
Observe the signs, and learn from precedence, only the third eye blind gloat in oblivion & are left behind for lack of vision.
Re: Wizkid Declare Support For Tinubu Presidency When He Meets Sanwo Olu And Gbaja by ScamHunter: 8:26am On Nov 06, 2022
favor914:
Observe the signs, and learn from precedence, only the third eye blind gloat in oblivion & are left behind for lack of vision.

This one na grammar...
Mr Pampars goes nowhere...
Re: Wizkid Declare Support For Tinubu Presidency When He Meets Sanwo Olu And Gbaja by favor914: 8:28am On Nov 06, 2022
ScamHunter:

Mr P won't even win Yoruba land convincingly.
All politics is personal, only a foolish Northerner will vote for Pdp Atiku & Okowa, over a Muslim Muslim ticket of APC.

Atiku is at best a one term President, Nobody in the North is ready for another Yaradua Jonathan saga.

On Election Day you will start weeping profusely once you get the election results by Sunday evening.
Re: Wizkid Declare Support For Tinubu Presidency When He Meets Sanwo Olu And Gbaja by favor914: 8:31am On Nov 06, 2022
ScamHunter:

This one na grammar...
Mr Pampars goes nowhere...
Exact reason why I am laughing at you Obidients, you think Pandora Pete’s rhetoric grammar of i will do this, & I will do that, will get him to Aso Rock?
Re: Wizkid Declare Support For Tinubu Presidency When He Meets Sanwo Olu And Gbaja by Cryofigbos: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Audio support grin.

WizKid that want to retire old politicians tongue

Ok wizkid is d head of politician commission that can retire anybody in politics grin grin grin grin grin

Hw old r u guys
Re: Wizkid Declare Support For Tinubu Presidency When He Meets Sanwo Olu And Gbaja by fman(m): 8:48am On Nov 06, 2022
HolyMan12:

P!mp one Tiv girl give me na!

E get one guy wey wan pay plenty money make I give am Tiv girl make e nack after I gist am about how them Sabi kerewa.

We go share the profit.

As long as she is hot and fine. It can be your friend or family member.

Abeg get back to me quick.

Thank you.
I no dey makurdi.
Re: Wizkid Declare Support For Tinubu Presidency When He Meets Sanwo Olu And Gbaja by Akunatakasi(m): 10:22am On Nov 06, 2022
Mynd44
Nlpfmod
Fake news .. ban this moniker

Rule 8
Re: Wizkid Declare Support For Tinubu Presidency When He Meets Sanwo Olu And Gbaja by duro4chang(m): 11:59am On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubu is our man. The best man for the job. The winner.
Re: Wizkid Declare Support For Tinubu Presidency When He Meets Sanwo Olu And Gbaja by A4alpha: 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
PandoraObi:
details coming soon

pepper them pepper them oooooooo

hehehehehe

He couldn't have truly endorsed Bat. He was cornered and shut up with huge cash and business offer after meeting the two masquerade.

Only god knows how much money exchanged hand before wizzy accepted the vip invitation from them

The first declaration still stand and that we know to be the real truth. No be lai
This na season to cash out ur own share of the bullion van
Re: Wizkid Declare Support For Tinubu Presidency When He Meets Sanwo Olu And Gbaja by Ttalk: 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
When he not an Omo ale

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wakar Janar Muhammadu Buhari / There's Neither A Governor In Delta State Nor Any Form Of Government In Warri! / Bayelsa Governor Aspirants Set To Defy PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.