Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. (35239 Views)

Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) / Ekiti Governorship Election Debate Holds On Thursday, July 12, 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by BluntCrazeMan: 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Let Peter Obi come for Interview at TVC
They have not invited him yet.

So, stop typing trash.

Peter would even be the one correcting them of their own loads of lies and manipulations and misinformations

4 Likes

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by arshavineering(m): 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
Pls when is the time for the debate. Na so so news wey AriseTV de do
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by georgee(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
arshavineering:
Pls when is the time for the debate. Na so so news wey AriseTV de do
7:30pm and Tinubu don run

1 Like

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by BluntCrazeMan: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
**Update:
The time has changed to 7:30pm....

https://twitter.com/CDDWestAfrica/status/1589244489281187843?s=19

Mods, Lalasticlala, Seun, Nlfpmod, Mynd44..

Please take note.
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by poseidon12: 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
proprince:
Hope Tinubu has not ran away.

He has. His name is missing from the list of those that will appear.
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by poseidon12: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
BabaWenNoWell:
As you guys mentioned they have already replaced Tinubu picture with another presidential candidate. I saw it few moments ago on Arise TV. Baba wen no well wont be participating. Dem don replace am.

They replaced his name with Kola Abiola.

1 Like

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by toneroforever(m): 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
WibusJaga:

Expect more powerful quotes like... grin

"A father is a mother of a child when the child is childless"- Tinubu

Bros, jokes aside, r u saying that Asiwaju actually made that statement?
Is that a Yoruba proverb or idiom cause I can't seem to wrap my head around it

3 Likes

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by toneroforever(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
TollinsN:

I can now understand that being able to read and write does not indicates you are literate, but your ability to understand your environment and then SEE , TALK AND WRITE OBJECTIVELY.
How could you say people like Tinubu, Fashola and Oshibajo who are known to be orators for years could pant because of an interview. DON'T FORGET THAT MOST OF THERE JOURNALISTS ARE BIASED, BECAUSE THE OWNER OF THEIR MEDIUM BELONGS TO AN OPPOSING PARTY AND THEY CANNOT DO OTHERWISE.
For example, how could AIT interview Tinubu or TVC interview OBI or Atiku without asking damaging questions.
We should always allow our intelligence to overrule our ignorance.

Sir, are you saying that the reason for Tinubu's absence from this debate is because it's being organized by AriseTV

2 Likes

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by AerialMapper: 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
As predicted, the cowardly BAT declines invitation!!!

Already showing his incompetence and his disdain for public accountability

If you support BAT, my apologies but you are a m.oron

Funny thing is tomorrow, they will come out from their holes to “fact check” and critique the other candidates yet their village idiot ran away and didn’t attend

4 Likes

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by OldNairalander(m): 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
As rightly predicted, baba wey no well don japa lol

3 Likes

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by Softmirror: 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Urchin, leave Anambra and persuade Amoda to feature in the debate so that Nigerians will confirm something.

WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO CONFIRM THAT HAS ALREADY NOT BEEB CONFIRMED. ASIWAJU AHMED BOLA TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.LOL, YOU THINK BUHARI WILL BE STUP!D ENOUGH TO HAND OVER TO ATIKU OR OBI?.
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by fubsy: 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
Very soon we will hear that Tinubu has granted an interview at TVC. If you probe further, you'll realize that it's pre-recorded and edited.
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by ini4brandon(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
Just seen this redesigned poster from Arise Tv. Tinubu replaced.�

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by IfnobeGod20: 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
gwmlogistic:

You all are novices when it comes to elections. I guess this is your first election cycle in life.
I will help you a bit. As a presidential candidate you dont go about jumping from tv stations to interviews, no matter what you say it will be used and twisted against you.
If peter pandora had kept his mouth shut and wasnt jumping from station to station alot of us wont know he was as that shallow and lies as much as he does.
A serious presidential candidate controls his narrative anywhere in the world.
What is Arise tv that is doing presidential debates? For who or by who? Same arise TV that went to set up in Abubakar Atiku's ante room for interview?
Mr. Man, in any developed society the engagement of her presidential candidates is a must. They grill them as if they are doing professional examination. Many of these developed countries even legislate debate in their constitution. That you're in Nigeria and you only see candidates running away from debates doesn't mean they are doing the right thing. The scrutiny of candidates expose the capacity, capability, competence and courage of them. That candidates just go to rallies and sugarcoat the people with promises without one on one engagement of him on how he or she will fulfill them, that's why we have system failure in the country.
You even shot yourself by saying, if Obi doesn't go from tv to tv interview, you won't know he tells lie but in another breadth you suggested Tinubu should not appear on live tv so that his weakness should not be known. Please where lies your intelligence, truthfulness, patriotism and love for this country?
May God deliver you from this your mentality.

6 Likes

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by redcap: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
I can find this debate anywhere, AriseTv is showing something else
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by YourNextLevel(m): 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
gwmlogistic:

You all are novices when it comes to elections. I guess this is your first election cycle in life.
I will help you a bit. As a presidential candidate you dont go about jumping from tv stations to interviews, no matter what you say it will be used and twisted against you.
If peter pandora had kept his mouth shut and wasnt jumping from station to station alot of us wont know he was as that shallow and lies as much as he does.
A serious presidential candidate controls his narrative anywhere in the world.
What is Arise tv that is doing presidential debates? For who or by who? Same arise TV that went to set up in Abubakar Atiku's ante room for interview?

Just because of 30k and you sold your generation? Let me help you son ! I wish you APC .
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by VoteObi2SaveNai: 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
AerialMapper:
As predicted, the cowardly BAT declines invitation!!!

Already showing his incompetence and his disdain for public accountability

If you support BAT, my apologies but you are a m.oron

Funny thing is tomorrow, they will come out from their holes to “fact check” and critique the other candidates yet their village idiot ran away and didn’t attend

Honestly, anyone still supporting Tinubu is indeed very foolish and stupid. I may forgive agberos that support him because they may be doing so out of ignorance or based on their inherent social deviant nature.

However, any educated person or celebrity that still support Tinubu is forever blacklisted by me. It means they're deliberately wishing Nigerians evil due to selfish interests. And my prayer is for them to experience that evil they're wishing for Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by lailo: 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Talking of track records,, It's Peter Obi.

Shun this Politics of tribal bigotry and ethnicity.

The things I said about Obi are all true.
Don't digress into ethnicity.

If your Candidate can assure us of those things I mentioned,,, then let us know
Which track record Obi has more than the present Anambra state which he ruled for 8 years but today a war-torn zone. He was economy head under Jonathan, all na disaster, with Nigeria borrowing money to pay workers salaries. So what does he have again that he wants to offer? Was he the best governor in Nigeria during his time or his state the best state in terms of development? Why are u people packaging failure if not tribal politics. Someone that even anambrarians during his time as governor rejected and cursed to heavens with all his maladministration is now a messiah to rescue Nigeria? You igbos will not enter heaven I swear grin
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
They have not invited him yet.

So, stop typing trash.

Peter would even be the one correcting them of their own loads of lies and manipulations and misinformations

Dey there make pant dey wear you, You better join the progressives our train is Unstopable
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by dreams22: 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
Heard tha BAT pulled out of debate
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by BluntCrazeMan: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Dey there make pant dey wear you, You better join the progressives our train is Unstopable
Oga please get lost
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by BluntCrazeMan: 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
lailo:

Which track record Obi has more than the present Anambra state which he ruled for 8 years but today a war-torn zone. He was economy head under Jonathan, all na disaster, with Nigeria borrowing money to pay workers salaries. So what does he have again that he wants to offer? Was he the best governor in Nigeria during his time or his state the best state in terms of development? Why are u people packaging failure if not tribal politics. Someone that even anambrarians during his time as governor rejected and cursed to heavens with all his maladministration is now a messiah to rescue Nigeria? You igbos will not enter heaven I swear grin
I'm done with you for now.
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
Where are the other candidates
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by XerXers: 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
lailo:

Lol, these agbado miscreants sef
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by XerXers: 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
I'm done with you for now.
Stop engaging these low life urchins

1 Like

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by gwmlogistic: 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, in any developed society the engagement of her presidential candidates is a must. They grill them as if they are doing professional examination. Many of these developed countries even legislate debate in their constitution. That you're in Nigeria and you only see candidates running away from debates doesn't mean they are doing the right thing. The scrutiny of candidates expose the capacity, capability, competence and courage of them. That candidates just go to rallies and sugarcoat the people with promises without one on one engagement of him on how he or she will fulfill them, that's why we have system failure in the country.
You even shot yourself by saying, if Obi doesn't go from tv to tv interview, you won't know he tells lie but in another breadth you suggested Tinubu should not appear on live tv so that his weakness should not be known. Please where lies your intelligence, truthfulness, patriotism and love for this country?
May God deliver you from this your mentality.
And who says engagement of presidential candidates is not important. All i have said is as a presidential candidate u cant be running from one interview to another, is there not an accredited presidential debate?? So why run to arise, if ait call tomorrow u turn up, if tvc call u still turn up.
How many tv stations did obama grant interviews when he was running to become president? Google is your best friend.
Igonrance @ its peak, they grill presidential candidate as if they writing professional exams. Lol
How many live interviews did Biden grant before becoming president?
Most of you all are naive and new to the political clime.
In a world where no matter how good your intentions are it will be used against you.
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by gwmlogistic: 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
XerXers:

Answer him leave agbado
As much as SE as been bedeviled with bad leadership Obi does not rank top among the bad leaders.
You probably was not born in 1999 but ask around what VI used to look like, that is the same VI that everybody wants now.
That is because utilized their ecological funds judiciously.
Also ask around what waste management was like pre 1999. In a state with over 20 million people generating waste.
Maeanwhile Anambra with a population of 5m has heaps of dirty on the road from 1999 till date.
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by Fkmodhi: 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
Even if TVC schedule there on presidential debate e sure me say Thiefnub.u won’t show up....
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by lailo: 11:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
XerXers:

Debunk all that I raised with facts not just be using abusive words that u guys are known for
Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by IfnobeGod20: 12:09am On Nov 07, 2022
lailo:

See the way you just lie to yourself. Anambra state is a war torn state. Please where did you see such data that Anambra state is a war state? If Anambra state is a war torn state, then, what will you can Borno, Zamfara, Benue, Kastina that lives are lost every day?
You also said, Peter Obi is the head of Economy team during Jonathan. Why do you guys take pleasure at lying. Peter Obi finished his tenure in 2014 March and was appointed as a member of Economy adviser for less than a year before he was appointed as a director of SEC in March 2015 and only spent less than 3 months in that office, as APC took over governance. Please lie softly, Okwonjo Iweala was the head of Economy Team in Jonathan's government.
If you had watch the presidential meeting, you would have heard that he was the best governor on security, health and was given the best governor on road networks by FG. All were fact checked by premiumtimes team present and it was confirmed to be true. Don't just rely on hearsay, get fact directly. I just finished watching the programme and I was relieved that I watched it. On governance, he tried his best and no governor equal him among those they were governors at the same time. Please get your fact right and stop spreading unfounded rumour.
Peter Obi is not a saint but far better than Tinubu, Atiku and the rest of it comes integrity and competence. Forget all these lies you people share about. If you had watched that programme it would have healed so many debris you're carrying about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Series Of Presidential Debate Holds Today On Arise TV. by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 07, 2022
lailo:

Do you have sense at all. If the past governor didn't handle security and the present governor is struggling with security is it PO's fault? Everyone knows he tackled insecurity well as governor. Please stop being stupid we know it is hatred and envy along with tribalism that makes you talk like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized / Monday Bubou-Obolo Steps Down, Abraham Ngobere Elected Speaker Bayelsa Assembly / Femi Fani-Kayode Returns Home After Joining APC, Receives Rousing Welcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.