Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Do You Believe Witches Exists? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe Witches Exists? (2549 Views)

Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent / Kola Nut Prayer: Effective Ritual You Never Know That Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe Witches Exists? by Lance008(m): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
Yes witch craft exist
I will go by this firstly what is witch craft

Witch craft are demonic practice and demons are spiritual being
I will brief you here because am writing a book about witch craft you read it all in my book

State where am from is know as the headquarters of witch in South south
Am talking based on real life experience

To bewitch someone is the process by which a witch eat up the real soul of the person and deposit his or her soul in the person so that he can take full control of the person and also send him numerous messages
Sometimes when the witch who eat up the Soul tired of controlling or getting signs you going for deliverance can send him message to Kill himself so that he can take his soul and start using the physical body for evil in an unknown location which many mistake for reincarnation

Take note of this witches are found everywhere
Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by Lance008(m): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
How can a witch bewitch someone

A witch can only bewitch someone through physical contact a lot of people are witches and witches also have spiritual family which they bring to the physical world to send messages and destroy the soul of people
A witch can bewitch you when you take something from them or beg them mostly in primary school that is why most parent should advice their children against collect snack in school for the safety of the child and the whole family
Also care to know the best friend of your children and also make sure you get to know much about the family and their religious practice
Sometimes the so called best friend are children of whitches which is on a mission to destroy and that can be called a hidden demon which is the worst thing to happen to you because he will frustrate you and give you the impression that what is happening is natural
Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by Lance008(m): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
How did witches contributed to poverty in Africa

First i will start by this a lot of people don't have their original soul again given to them by God the creator the soul in them are demonic spirit which only attract evil and when you make yourself open for demons he will make sure you not productive and give you a bad habit to waste your time with and if you not productive you are poor
Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by Lance008(m): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
You can ask me any reasonable and mature questions about witches
Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by donbachi(m): 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
Gossiping is witchcraft
Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by advanceDNA: 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
How to know u have witchcraft

U no need fly for night or chop person soul

When u neighbour is doing well and u are not happy......thats witchcraft

When ur friend want to marry rich man and u are red with envy....thats witchcraft

When u see ur friend fine babe...and u wan straff am.......thats witchcraft

All nigerian politicians have witchcraft....

I ask u out u no gree...i ask another babe u dey vex and still wan claim ownership of me ........thats another witchcraft..

I buy u iphone 13...u dey use am snap and send nùdes to another man...haaa!!!.thats the third greatest witchcraft

I send u go school..u graduate come tell me say shebi its gift that u love another person.....thats the second greatest witchcraft

U fvck another man while i dey care for u with my money come carry the baby come my house say na my own....this one na the original winchcraft..... grin

5 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by Lance008(m): 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
[quote author=advanceDNA post=118168041]How to know u have witchcraft

When ur friend want to marry rich man and u are red with envy....thats witchcraft

I ask u out u no gree...i ask another babe u dey vex and still wan claim ownership of me ........thats another witchcraft..

I buy u iphone 13...u dey use am snap and send nùdes to another man...haaa!!!.thats the third greatest witchcraft

I send u go school..u graduate come tell me say shebi its gift that u love another person.....thats the second greatest witchcraft

U fvck another man while i dey care for u with my money come carry the baby come my house say na my own....this one na the original winchcraft..... grin

You are correct but let me tell you, this are physical trait of a witch
The spiritual aspect is bigger than what you see

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by fman(m): 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
donbachi:
Gossiping is witchcraft
i swear...
Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by Lance008(m): 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
Witches are known for confusion
Witches are easily happy to fight for you so that he can make the other party your permanent enemy
Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by Lance008(m): 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
Witches have no time they operate day and night
Night are witches hour to scare you
Witches don't need darkness before they operate they only scare you in darkness
Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by advanceDNA: 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
[quote author=Lance008 post=118168123][/quote]

Okay...can u explain the actual mechanism of bewitching.....i dont mean the physical manifestation of bewitching...But the actual spiritual mechanism of bewitching a person...
Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by advanceDNA: 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lance008:
Witches have no time they operate day and night
Night are witches hour to scare you
Witches don't need darkness before they operate they only scare you in darkness

I saw a youtube video that witches can only afflict or operate their evil at night...and they will need to soul travel to time zone that is at night to bewitch a person that is physically in the day....?? Any thoughts here
Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by fman(m): 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lance008:

You are correct but let me tell you, this are physical trait of a witch
The spiritual aspect is bigger than what you see
pls throw more light!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by Lance008(m): 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

Okay...can u explain the actual mechanism of bewitching.....i dont mean the physical manifestation of bewitching...But the actual spiritual mechanism of bewitching a person...

To bewitch someone is for you to initiate the person into their kingdom
After a witch bewitch you is stronger than you from that day you become his slave
Always advice children around you not to take something or beg children in school
Witches have children and live like you also attend churches and mosques
If given without his permission it has little effect than begging
Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by Lance008(m): 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
fman:
pls throw more light!!
If a witch want to deal with you spiritual
Firstly he give you a best friend or a girl friend which you think is you every not knowing all are spiritual plans
The person attach to you is given assignment to destroy you
Witches can't say no because their spirit is been controlled

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by advanceDNA: 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lance008:

To bewitch someone is for you to initiate the person into their kingdom
After a witch bewitch you is stronger than you from that day you become his slave
Always advice children around you not to take something or beg children in school
Witches have children and live like you also attend churches and mosques
If given without his permission it has little effect than begging

Sigh....u dont get what i mean by actual mechamism..but thats fine
Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by Lance008(m): 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

Sigh....u dont get what i mean by actual mechamism..but thats fine
I guess this might answer your question
To bewitch someone you must have a contact with the person
Witches are been given stuff in the coven to share to people
Anyone who accepted already accepted to be a witch
Because what you see physically is diff from what it is spiritually
Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by Lance008(m): 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
Also note witches can bewitch your pet and use them against you
Not only humans are been bewitch
Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by Lance008(m): 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
The greatest joy of a witch is seeing people in tears and sorrow

After been bewitch anyone who Initiate you already have power to control the soul of the person and can control you to kill yourself if not lucky
Most children are been controlled to die because of the hate they have for the parents
You can also been bewitch if you search for power on the wrong place
Most herbalist are evil but not all
There are some good herbalist are good spirit
Witches are bad spirit
Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by Lance008(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
Get to know this
Most mad people you see are been bewitch and turn to a refuse dump by a witch
So that any sarcrife he has to made
He know who to give
Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by Lance008(m): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
Be careful of anyone who tell you witchcraft does not exist
This is the best way for a witch to hurt and harm you and you see everything going on natural becaus someone already told you nothing like witches
Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by Gnosis777: 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lance008:
Yes witch craft exist
I will go by this firstly what is witch craft

Witch craft are demonic practice and demons are spiritual being
I will brief you here because am writing a book about witch craft you read it all in my book

State where am from is know as the headquarters of witch in South south
Am talking based on real life experience

To bewitch someone is the process by which a witch eat up the real soul of the person and deposit his or her soul in the person so that he can take full control of the person and also send him numerous messages
Sometimes when the person who eat up the person
Soul tired of him can send him message to Jill himself so that he can take his soul and start using the physical body for evil in an unknown location which many mistake for reincarnation

Take note of this witches are found everywhere

Interesting and especially the part in bold. There's a lady that I watch on youtube and she feels that something like this is happening to her. She thinks that something has been trying remove her soul and replace it with some nefarious entity. Very interesting post.
Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by Lance008(m): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
Gnosis777:

Interesting and especially the part in bold. There's a lady that I watch on youtube and she feels that something like this is happening to her. She thinks that something has been trying remove her soul and replace it with some nefarious entity. Very interesting post.

Witches go around bewitching people so that he can have a lot of messenger
Sometimes you been denied not that you not qualify but the person attending to you is been controlled to punish you
Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by Zaq1: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
No
Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by Lance008(m): 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
Zaq1:
No
If you don't believe witches exist
Kindly ask yourself is this where you suppose to be presently
I mean your stage of life
Sometimes you been tormented without knowing because white people don't believe that Africa witches exist
Kindly make a powerful pastor your friend

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by illicit(m): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
Can a witch do olosho

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by Lance008(m): 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
illicit:
Can a witch do olosho

Funny question
Spirit of witchcraft are known majorly for
Madness
Prostitution
Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by Lance008(m): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
Easy way to know you been bewitch or under attack
Your dream say a lot about you
The being you see in your dream every night is your spiritual being

If you walk barefoot in the dream know you been bewitch
Seeing your self in a car without knowing the driver or passenger
Been caught in the dream by a wild animal
Seeing yourself been shot with a gun
All this are few signs
Always take note of your dreams
It says a lot about you
Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by Gnosis777: 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

I saw a youtube video that witches can only afflict or operate their evil at night...and they will need to soul travel to time zone that is at night to bewitch a person that is physically in the day....?? Any thoughts here

There may be some truth to this. Ever heard of the "witching hour" that some believe happens between midnight via 3am in the morning.
Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by Lance008(m): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
Gnosis777:

There may be some truth to this. Ever heard of the "witching hour" that some believe happens between midnight via 3am in the morning.
Know this witches don't have operation hour
They only scare you in the night
By showing you some signs which can get you mad
In land of witches no morning and night
Darkness is to scare only
They can operate without darkness
Don't be deceived
Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by Gnosis777: 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
advanceDNA:
How to know u have witchcraft

But, wouldn't some of these things be considered a part of natural human emotions? Most human beings feel envious or jealous at some point in there lives, so what it be sufficient to say that practically all of humanity are witches then? Again, almost everyone experience feelings of inadequacy or jealousy at some point in their life, but the difference is not everyone will react to those feelings negatively by hurting another person or themselves.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Witches Exists? by Lance008(m): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
Gnosis777:

But, wouldn't some of these things be considered a part of natural human emotions? Most human beings feel envious or jealous at some point in there lives, so what it be sufficient to say that practically all of humanity are witches then? Again, almost everyone experience feelings of inadequacy or jealousy at some point in their life, but the difference is not everyone will react to those feelings negatively by hurting another person or themselves.

Witches are jealous being
You can be jealous but not to extent of you going to the coven to destroy what making you jealous
I guess you can see the diff

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Celebrate The Christmas Season. / Are There Female Angels / Bvn: Does My Wife Has To Remove Her Hijab?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.