Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? (1129 Views)

Kate Henshaw Replies Atiku After Daring Nigerian Youths To Vote Labour Party / Obi, Datti Will Be Punished For Hate Speech If Tinubu Wins - Femi Fani-Kayode / Buhari's Acting CJN Must Step Aside For The Next In Line Says Olawepo Hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by GodHatesJews: 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
Was in a meeting exploring some "options" and it came to us a particular not so conventional solution .

I won't bore you with details nor what this proposed solution we arrived at is but I will like to know if paraventure Obi is to "step down" from the race and Datti becomes the flag bearer or any other LP candidate, will you Zombidients be still willing to go through on voting labour?

Thanks and answer yes or no.

3 Likes

Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by lilvicky68(m): 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
Yes or no

1 Like

Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by GodHatesJews: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
lilvicky68:
Yes or no

Which is it you bipolar osu

1 Like

Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by oluwaseyi0: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
GodHatesJews:
Was in a meeting exploring some "options" and it came to us a particular not so conventional solution .

I won't bore you with details nor what this proposed solution we arrived at is but I will like to know if paraventure Obi is to "step down" from the race and Datti becomes the flag bearer or any other LP candidate, will you Zombidients be still willing to go through on voting labour?

The north already have their go at the presidency, it's simply the turn of the south so Datti presidency in the future will be supported but for this 2023 it's south or nothing
Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by GodHatesJews: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

The north already have their go at the presidency, it's simply the turn of the south so Datti presidency in the future will be supported but for this 2023 it's south or nothing

Let's assume obi suddenly becomes unavailable so to speak , and Datti continues with the mandate, will you still vote LP?

Yes or no?

2 Likes

Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by oluwaseyi0: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Let's assume obi suddenly becomes unavailable so to speak , and Datti continues with the mandate, will you still vote LP?

Yes or no?

It's normal for vice to step in when their boss is temporarily unavailable that doesn't make them the president so I wonder why you're confusing yourself with your question

But if your question is Obi leaving the ticket, Datti become presidential candidate then another is selected as vice to Datti - I have already answered you on that that it's the turn of the South in 2023 and 2027, which part of it is hard for you to understand

If Obi is not available to fly the ticket another SOUTHERNER must be selected as flag bearer and Datti will be vice

After south hav ruled for minimum of 8 year, that can get all the support of the south

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by GodHatesJews: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

It's normal for vice to step in when their boss is temporarily unavailable that doesn't make them the president so I wonder why you're confusing yourself with your question

But if your question is Obi leaving the ticket, Datti become presidential candidate then another is selected as vice to Datti - I have already answered you on that that it's the turn of the South in 2023 and 2027, which part of it is hard for you to understand

Let me paraphrase for you: assuming Obi is to go on a very long sea voyage and not come back *cough* and Datti is now the ticket holder, will you still vote LP?
Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by GodHatesJews: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
We have these Colombian guys on hold and your answers will determine our company's future marketing strategy .

Thanks.
Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by oluwaseyi0: 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Let me paraphrase for you: assuming Obi is to go on a very long sea voyage and not come back *cough* and Datti is now the ticket holder, will you still vote LP?

Why are you beating around the bush when my answer is very clear

If Obi is permanently not available to fly the ticket another SOUTHERNER must be selected as flag bearer and Datti will be vice

After south have ruled for minimum of 8 year, Datti can get all the support of the south

If a southerner is not leading the ticket for 2023 and 2027 the ticket is dead on arrival

A northerner can only be vice for now and nothing else

Datti can only carry on with the ticket if he will still be vice and shift immediately for Obi when he returns from your imagination voyage
Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by GodHatesJews: 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Why are you beating around the bush when my answer is very clear

If Obi is permanently not available to fly the ticket another SOUTHERNER must be selected as flag bearer and Datti will be vice

After south have ruled for minimum of 8 year, Datti can get all the support of the south

If a southerner is not leading the ticket for 2023 and 2027 the ticket is dead on arrival

A northerner can only be vice for now and nothing else

Datti can only carry on with the ticket if he will still be vice and shift immediately for Obi when he returns from your imagination voyage

Assuming LP doesn't select a southerner . what next?
Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by phorget(m): 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
GodHatesJews:

I will vote that bokoharam dude... grin grin grin
Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by jude79(m): 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
Datti needs more experience in governance before you can hand Nigeria to him, after obi he'll be ready to take over

2 Likes

Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by GodHatesJews: 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
jude79:
Datti needs more experience in governance before you can hand Nigeria to him, after obi he'll be ready to take over

Lol

Which experience does obi have when he confessed that small backward Anambra was the most difficult state to govern

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
You see...it's just like being a born-again Christian. cheesy

When you've seen the light, you cannot go back to darkness again. I will still pitch my tent with Labour Party.

There are other people like Pat Utomi, Doyin Okupe and some notable, tried and tested people of integrity in Labour Party that can still partner with Datti. Either of them can be the Prez or VP- I no care.

Provided that all of our momentum and popularity remain intact.

1 Like

Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by lilvicky68(m): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Which is it you bipolar osu
grin
Your pain seems much
Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by OneCandleAway(f): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2022
Do you plan to k.ill obi?

3 Likes

Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by GodHatesJews: 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
OneCandleAway:
Do you plan to k.ill obi?

Nothing of such.

Just a hyperbolic scenario discussions and the Columbians on line 3 were just meant to help us import some merchandise .

Signed : Not DSS.
Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by mrvitalis(m): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
GodHatesJews:

We are obidients ...we are not part supporters

2 Likes

Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by GodHatesJews: 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

We are obidients ...we are not part supporters

So obi goes the way of the Dodo then you relinquish all toes to LP.
Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by mrvitalis(m): 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
GodHatesJews:

So obi goes the way of the Dodo then you relinquish all toes to LP.

I'm not responsible for your comprehension sir I'm only responsible to pass the information

We don't do party we do candidates ...if obi moves to zyx party we move

Personally I have candidates for different positions in APC, PDP, APGA, SPD and labour ...I select the best candidate amount those contesting for a post

For presidency it's obi case closed

1 Like

Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by GodHatesJews: 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

I'm not responsible for your comprehension sir I'm only responsible to pass the information

We don't do party we do candidates ...if obi moves to zyx party we move

Personally I have candidates for different positions in APC, PDP, APGA, SPD and labour ...I select the best candidate amount those contesting for a post

For presidency it's obi case closed

Assuming Obi is no longer available so to speak
Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by OfficialAPCNig: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
Yes

I am voting LP because of Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed
Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by GodHatesJews: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:
Yes

I am voting LP because of Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed

OK then .

So we should go ahead?
Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by oluwaseyi0: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Assuming LP doesn't select a southerner . what next?

There are so many political parties that doesn't select a southerner, why do you think they are ignored?
Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by Curious345: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Labour looses automatically
Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by OfficialAPCNig: 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
GodHatesJews:

OK then .

So we should go ahead?
Go ahead

All your ancestors combined can't do anything to Peter Obi. Not even in a thousand years.

You are nothing but a cockroach seeing himself as a dragon. "Unconventional solution" kee you dia

grin

1 Like

Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by GodHatesJews: 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

Go ahead

All your ancestors combined can't do anything to Peter Obi. Not even in a thousand years.

You are nothing but a cockroach seeing himself as a dragon. "Unconventional solution" kee you dia

grin

It will be sad thing tho but you will get over it.

Planes have a way of malfunctioning you know and blackboxes disappearing without a trace
Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by KUNZEH(m): 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
grin
Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by mrvitalis(m): 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Assuming Obi is no longer available so to speak
Then the candidates available have to win our votes by speaking to Nigerians like obi did , selling their plans like obi did

Not even Peter obi can transfer this support to another person

We won't Peter obi to be the worst president Nigeria would produce from now going forward ...every president would be better than the last ...party doesn't matter
Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by GodHatesJews: 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

Then the candidates available have to win our votes by speaking to Nigerians like obi did , selling their plans like obi did

Not even Peter obi can transfer this support to another person

We won't Peter obi to be the worst president Nigeria would produce from now going forward ...every president would be better than the last ...party doesn't matter

Are you still a Nigerian ?

I thought you are a Biafran ?
Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by mrvitalis(m): 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Are you still a Nigerian ?

I thought you are a Biafran ?

Is this the best you can come up with?

Biafra and voting the right president in Nigeria are not mutually exclusive
Re: If Obi Is To "Step aside" For Datti, Will You Still Vote Labour? by GodHatesJews: 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

Is this the best you can come up with?

Biafra and voting the right president in Nigeria are not mutually exclusive

As a foreigner you are not allowed the right to vote.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Endless Victims Of Peter Obi's OBIdient Mob Justice / Because He Asked For My Phone Number, I’ll Vote For Tinubu – Singer 9ice [video] / Why Vote Buyers Will Be Lynched In SE & SS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.