Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 (18333 Views)

Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action / Disregard The Fake News About School Resumption On September (see Full Summary) / ASUU NEC Holds Decisive Meeting On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 by ComrdDRS1: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
charly20:

Sir, I am equally in the system and i understand perfectly what is going on.
You can't fight the government, you will lose everytime
Is government meant to fight everything and everybody or to solve issues??

1 Like

Re: ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
Dear ASUU, ASUP and NANS.
Vote for Peter Obi and let's change this beautiful country for good.

See anyone that mentions APC or PDP as an enemy of State.
Period!
Re: ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 by onyxo76(m): 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
If I'm correct gbajamila negotiated for 4 months of backlog to be paid at the end of October and ASUU suspended the strike only for FG not to honour the said agreement just as they have been doing since 2009.
Re: ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 by femicyrus(m): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
shuttox:

I don't know your problem
I said I am tired of APC
So typing it on social media is your dumb solution when you have PVC that card reader had never seen in 22 years?

Continue your day dreaming then
Re: ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 by Jake420: 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
IDIOTS �!
Re: ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 by McLizbae: 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
You speak as if you have sense, whereas there is nothing true or sensible in all you have here. Can you put some references to the nonsense you believe you have paraphrased here?

In short, ASUU is saying "no pay no work" as long as FG insist on "no work no pay". The implications now is, FG should find a way to get the work left by the lecturers done. The The lecturers can continue when that prerequisite job is done. The lecturers will not go back and pick up some job they won't be paid for. FG can get Adhoc-lecturer or negotiate their preferred academic staff, to get the lying work done.
charly20:

Did you follow the progression of events leading up to this point? If yes, you will remember that government told the ASUU representatives; "we have heard you, go back to class let us look into the matter" (I paraphrase).

ASUU said; "No! We will not. We don't trust the government to grant our requests".

Government said; "if you don't return, they will be no work no pay policy enforced."

ASUU called the government's bluff claiming they are fighting for students (politics as usual).

Now government is implementing the "no work, no pay" and everybody is crying blue murder.

Students are going through mental hell right now and you think ASUU is fighting for their welfare?

Nonsense!
Re: ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 by Melagros(m): 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
Arry110:
This is so sad Mehnn
How long I go dey this final year? cry

I have Apple watches for sale at good prices
Government should continue with the no work no pay policy...ASUU must get sense by force

1 Like

Re: ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 by Melagros(m): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tingotoe:
ASSU needs to go back on strike with immediate effect
Then government should continue with the no work no pay policy... ASUU must get sense by force

1 Like

Re: ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 by Melagros(m): 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
Suspect33:
useless ASUU don jam roadblock.

As much as i dislike this current administration, I love the way they've checkmate the excesses of this insatiable union called ASUU. Why would anyone want to be paid for work not done? You be thief?

Its because previous administrations have been pandering to their every whims that's why they embark on strike unscrupulously with impunity because they know they'll be begged to return to work and paid for all the months they went on strike, but unfortunately for the selfish union, they met their match in Ngige grin grin..

There already is a crack in the union, as currently there are a lot of dissatisfied members.. Ngige foresaw this, and he quickly went and registered CONUA, so the growing numbers of dissatisfied members of ASUU who were never in support of the strike in the first place can port to CONUA and continue earning their living. Ngige baddest grin
Na this kind road block fit. Useless ASUU

1 Like

Re: ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 by Melagros(m): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
OfficialP:
Nigerian students should join the struggle. Dont leave this struggle to your lecturers alone.
The lecturers are selfish, we don't know them
Re: ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 by lampi: 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
If this ASUU strike persists till next year them their will be no need for general election until issues are resolved.
only a fool will listen to APC and vote for any of their candidate
Any students or parents voting for APC will be held responsible for more coming strike
Re: ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 by tunize(m): 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
Arry110:
This is so sad Mehnn

How much
Re: ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 by Graceunlimitedd(m): 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
osazsky:
My mind is telling me that bubu wants to kill apc before d general elections so that another fulani man can enter from pdp..
telling from all that played in apc pry cuz Tinubu was never his candidate.. and I dont see y u should pay professors peanuts when election is barely 3 months from now..this move was too close to the election but yoruba slaves dont see what is going to hit them...this is tribe over party interst...he is a bigot ..bubu try help Tinubu o..Tinubu wont be happy now.i am sure he must have called bubu to assist him in payment of some months but the wicked man refused. Only for the wise..if the west are wise ,from all these senero, them for join obi t0 Bleep bubu Atiku up
@bolded.
hmm this is deep
Re: ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 by HeroicMeastro: 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
Suspect33:
useless ASUU don jam roadblock.

As much as i dislike this current administration, I love the way they've checkmate the excesses of this insatiable union called ASUU. Why would anyone want to be paid for work not done? You be thief?

Its because previous administrations have been pandering to their every whims that's why they embark on strike unscrupulously with impunity because they know they'll be begged to return to work and paid for all the months they went on strike, but unfortunately for the selfish union, they met their match in Ngige grin grin..

There already is a crack in the union, as currently there are a lot of dissatisfied members.. Ngige foresaw this, and he quickly went and registered CONUA, so the growing numbers of dissatisfied members of ASUU who were never in support of the strike in the first place can port to CONUA and continue earning their living. Ngige baddest grin
Jobless coward!!
Re: ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 by PSVITA(m): 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
Arry110:
This is so sad Mehnn

For how much?

Chat me via WhatsApp: 08082214944
Re: ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 by charly20(m): 1:03am On Nov 07, 2022
McLizbae:
You speak as if you have sense, whereas there is nothing true or sensible in all you have here. Can you put some references to the nonsense you believe you have paraphrased here?

In short, ASUU is saying "no pay no work" as long as FG insist on "no work no pay". The implications now is, FG should find a way to get the work left by the lecturers done. The The lecturers can continue when that prerequisite job is done. The lecturers will not go back and pick up some job they won't be paid for. FG can get Adhoc-lecturer or negotiate their preferred academic staff, to get the lying work done.

While I may sound like "I don't have sense", my approach to the situation has been most logical.

Let your emotions do the thinking for you—you that have sense. Thanks!
Re: ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 by charly20(m): 1:07am On Nov 07, 2022
ComrdDRS1:

Is government meant to fight everything and everybody or to solve issues??

Whether the government is to solve issues, maintain peace, bring prosperity or the complete opposite, the statement still remains true; that you cannot fight the government and win.

If you haven't figured that out till now, I do not have the luxury of time to help you connect the dots.

Cheers !

1 Like

Re: ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 by ojbaba95(m): 4:35am On Nov 07, 2022
Awon werey....future spoilers!!! Everything should not be strike. ASUU can pay his members allowances from the years long due deduction. No work, no pay!!! ASUU must feel the pains too, I only pity my lecture friend that never supported strike from day 1. Now, a righteous is being punished....half salary ke? Aye oooo...lols
Re: ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 by Linesman(m): 5:54am On Nov 07, 2022
E don Cast, Last, Last, na Everybody Go Chop Breakfast.
The Fire Wey Major General Mohammadu Buhari and His APCheats Lit For Nigeria Go Touch Everybody in Due Course.
Nigeria Students will Suffer Greatly From ASSU Predicament in Form of Half Baked Graduates.
Vote Wisely in Next Year's General Election in Nigeria Certainly Not For APCHEATS.
Re: ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 by shuttox: 6:25am On Nov 07, 2022
femicyrus:

So typing it on social media is your dumb solution when you have PVC that card reader had never seen in 22 years?

Continue your day dreaming then
I am tired of APC...
We need fresh person
Re: ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 by Toratora: 7:23am On Nov 07, 2022
Moments like this make me wish I'm schooling in a foreign land embarassed
Re: ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 by Debangis20(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2022
Omg!
Re: ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 by Arry110(m): 10:52am On Nov 07, 2022
tunize:

How much
series 4 40mm is 105,000 and series 5 40mm is 125,000
Re: ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 by Debangis20(m): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2022
embarassed embarassed
Re: ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 by Fstar1: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
I pray it should be good news oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers / UK: Schools In Leeds Lockdown After Threatening E-mails To Staff, Students / Student Rolls On Floor After Receiving ₦‎50,000 Education Grant From Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.