Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,450 members, 7,853,965 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Why It's Obidatti For Me. And You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why It's Obidatti For Me. And You? (298 Views)

The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations / Sokoto On Standstill As Obidatti Movement Makes Massive In Road In The North / Create Your Obidatti Structure Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It's Obidatti For Me. And You? by winqs(m): 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ok. On #ObiDatti matter.
Before I decide who to vote for, I need to ask myself certain questions?
1. Does the religion of the candidate matter? NO. I can vote for an herbalist of it means I will be safe to practise my own religion while catering for my family in peace.
2. Does the ethnicity of the candidate matter? NO. I am ready to vote an Ijaw man if he can proof his credentials.
3. Does the age of the candidate matter? YES! Experience and history has thought us that Nigeria is better with a president free of arthritis.
4. So what average range of age can you vote for? Min: 40 - Max: 65.
5. Does past experience matter? YES! Relevant experience. By relevant experience, I mean if the candidate has been president before. If none of the candidates have been president before, then, irrelevant.
6. Does past character traits matter? YES! Once a man is past 40, his characters are set. A leopard can't change it's skin, and a fool at 40 is a fool forever; how much more, a corrupt man at 60 or above.
7. Does educational backgrounds matter? YES! It's a shame for brilliance to be subject to illiteracy, it makes for tyranny.
8. Does appearance and eloquence matter? YES! He is supposed to represent us before nations.
9. Does his exposure matters? YES! I think we need a president who knows something about almost everything and can easily mix up with any category of persons.
10. Does technology matter? YES! For us to be proud of our president, he must be vast with technology and can at least operate his laptop himself.
11. How about past scandals? OF COURSE, he must be free of scandals whether convicted by the law court or not.
12. Which sector best points at who should be president? For me, I believe it's the entertainment industry, because it is outside religious influence. Listening to comedians, song writers, skit makers, sports men and women, who each have great influence with people.
13. Is the election a contest of political parties? NO! Absolutely, No! If we alternate the candidates of the political parties among themselves, the result will be the same. I am voting for people, not political parties. More so, no political party in Nigeria really have a bearing that separates them from others.
14. Does manifestos matter? NO. No one can really tell what will happen until he sits at the seat of power. Only then will he understand what he is in for. But at least he must be someone who can change status quo and not just someone reacting to situations. However, he must have an idea of how he would react to different situations he might meet on assumption of duty.
15. Does governing party continuance help? YES, it does, but only when the party in power is largely loved by the people and the economy of the nation is made great, which is not the case at present.
16. How about his social life, does it matter? YES. I want a president who will attend AYLive to laugh and visit sites of casualties immediately.
17. Does his marital life matter? In a way YES, but unless I am living with the candidates, marital affairs can be pretended.
18. Does his wealth level matter? NO. NO. NO. Riches or average income does not liberate from corruption and nepotism.
19. Does access to him matter? YES. I want a president who is accessible by the people; because, only then would he be responsive and truly responsible.
20. So, based on these, who will you vote for? Well, having considered the above, I believe the best candidate is Peter Obi. And he has my vote.

1 Like

Re: Why It's Obidatti For Me. And You? by AdamuKD: 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
Obi is the best man for the job

1 Like

Re: Why It's Obidatti For Me. And You? by PeterObi4LP: 6:53am On Nov 07, 2022
You have said it all bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obi Presidential Delusion Collapsed On Sunday / Watch As Peter Obi Shûts Okowa Up / Breaking: World Population Hits 8 Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.