Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

I Am Batified But Tinubu Goofed By Not Honouring The Arise Interview - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Batified But Tinubu Goofed By Not Honouring The Arise Interview (764 Views)

Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power / Falana Criticises President Buhari For Not Honouring House Summons (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Batified But Tinubu Goofed By Not Honouring The Arise Interview by Driggs: 11:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
Don't even come with "48 laws of power and scarcity" shenanigans. These new set of Nigerians are wise.

We might think we can bribe them with the normal 5k but the shocker will be them collecting it and voting for Peter Obi.

Tinubu's heath was a source of concern and he's done well to show his Fitness unconvincingly though. But why won't he come and debate or perhaps, speak about his plans? BUHARI has wasted 7 years of people's life, why should they hand over the reins of affairs of 200million people to someone who isn't coherent enough to speak for himself. We know that Everytime he does, he messes up.. but at least, try!! Trial dey convince Nigerians..

These people aren't stupid and this could be Agbado's greatest undoing.

Vote wisely!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Batified But Tinubu Goofed By Not Honouring The Arise Interview by general111(m): 12:09am On Nov 07, 2022
Lol..
Na now u sabi say tinubu don old?

6 Likes

Re: I Am Batified But Tinubu Goofed By Not Honouring The Arise Interview by UselessBuharist: 12:38am On Nov 07, 2022
Oga was purging, he didn’t want to come there and disgrace himself again

6 Likes

Re: I Am Batified But Tinubu Goofed By Not Honouring The Arise Interview by BeardedMeat(m): 12:49am On Nov 07, 2022
UselessBuharist:
Oga was purging, he didn’t want to come there and disgrace himself again
What about his weekly supply of pampers?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Batified But Tinubu Goofed By Not Honouring The Arise Interview by Plus10(m): 12:50am On Nov 07, 2022
Don't waste your time on selling Tinubu, he is not sellable.

9 Likes

Re: I Am Batified But Tinubu Goofed By Not Honouring The Arise Interview by UselessBuharist: 1:17am On Nov 07, 2022
BeardedMeat:
What about his weekly supply of pampers?

He has already exceeded his quota for the month of November

5 Likes

Re: I Am Batified But Tinubu Goofed By Not Honouring The Arise Interview by owobokiri(m): 1:20am On Nov 07, 2022
Na "Push and Start" presidential candidate him be naa
E no gree start this evening. They're working on him as we speak. All doctors are on him.
Hopefully by tomorrow, he will start functioning again.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Batified But Tinubu Goofed By Not Honouring The Arise Interview by BeardedMeat(m): 1:27am On Nov 07, 2022
UselessBuharist:

He has already exceeded his quota for the month of November
Wawu!

Legendhero, I thought your job was to make sure Jagaban never runs out of this all important commodity??
Re: I Am Batified But Tinubu Goofed By Not Honouring The Arise Interview by kk2027: 3:01am On Nov 07, 2022
grin
Re: I Am Batified But Tinubu Goofed By Not Honouring The Arise Interview by Joniww(m): 4:38am On Nov 07, 2022
He has nothing to offer.
Re: I Am Batified But Tinubu Goofed By Not Honouring The Arise Interview by Tochi3(m): 4:47am On Nov 07, 2022
Thief'nubu has always goofed... this is not the first Interview the thief idid not honour...

Thief'nubu... dodgimg interview has been his occupation since time immemorial...

Nothing good can come from APCshit & Thief'nubu
Re: I Am Batified But Tinubu Goofed By Not Honouring The Arise Interview by PeterObi4LP: 6:27am On Nov 07, 2022
To the Agbadorians, if Tinubu keep dodging live TV interview, do you think if there is crisis in Nigeria Tinubu will come out on National TV to address the Nation? Is that the kind of President you want for yourself, family and society?

Should there be world leaders submit, and you watch your President speak incoherently and out of points on global Tv and redicle Nigeria and Nigerians, will you be proud of that?

Why not tell yourself the truth irrespective of tribe, religion or what you stand to gain. We have seen how Buhari messed up on the above I mentioned, and you think Tinubu pro max 2 will not do far worse?

Be wise, vote wisely.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Batified But Tinubu Goofed By Not Honouring The Arise Interview by Innocentman86: 6:45am On Nov 07, 2022
Are we still talking be about that condemnedd kriminal,Stark illiterates and the sick,old dying emiolokan only supported by tribalistik yorubas fake mudslims skull miners.
Tinubu can only win if obi and atiku allow him to rigg.
Re: I Am Batified But Tinubu Goofed By Not Honouring The Arise Interview by Bobloco: 6:56am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubu stand no chance in this election

He is an undisputable fourth positioner in the coming presidential election

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Nigeria Law School Releases Sept 2022 Bar Final Results / US Lawmaker Calls For The Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.