Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. (24747 Views)

Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) / Attack On Banks Was Caused By Arise TV, See How / Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by Mom007(f): 9:55am On Nov 07, 2022
Nigerians get the leaders they deserve. when Dr Johnathan was in office, y'all booed him out, calling him too gentle, clueless etc. You wanted a hard president... One who will not be too nice and here we all are! Now God is giving us a second chance, a ray of sunlight... One who is willing to drop everything and come to the table, sit down and engage Nigerians, telling us his plans for the county's development yet here you all are again, finding fault with him and craving for people who do not give a damn about you, who are too empty headed and have nothing to talk about and hence are shying away from any real interactive discuss with the people... Who have no regard for you whatsoever that they do not bother to even show up... Yes, these are the type you are now clamoring for instead of using Mr PO as a yardstick to rebuke and call the rest to order...
Its a pity Nigerians never learn from their mistakes. 2023 is around the corner already. They have their bribes and their thugs ready. PO supporters, what do you have if you are already turning against yourselves now? You think things are bad now? Miss the opportunity which God himself has given to us first then you will all know the real meaning of misery!

1 Like

Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by tafabaloo(m): 9:58am On Nov 07, 2022
sandraade:
Obi lacks the intelligence and courageous heart to govern Nigeria. In fact, listening to his answers to various questions asked him, it’s clear to all right thinking individual like myself, that Obi is not intelligent enough to handle various issues facing Nigeria at this time. Therefore Obi is going anywhere in this coming elections

He was seriously overrated.
Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by Bennycollins: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2022
tiger28:

He is just toooo local!!!!!!

Even sounds like a container container businessman....like his kinfolks!
Obi is local, are you kidding me? I can bet you have never left the shores of this country. Did you listen to him giving a brief about himself and the schools he has attended? Oh may be "local" has changed meaning.

1 Like

Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by duality(m): 10:05am On Nov 07, 2022
sandraade:
Obi lacks the intelligence and courageous heart to govern Nigeria. In fact, listening to his answers to various questions asked him, it’s clear to all right thinking individual like myself, that Obi is not intelligent enough to handle various issues facing Nigeria at this time. Therefore Obi is going anywhere in this coming elections

It takes extreme hollowness and dumbness to think of Obi as unintelligent.

Who is even more intelligent than Obi amongst them. Is it the one with slurred speeches who can't speak about his own manifesto?

He doesn't even know what's in there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by aspabay(m): 10:05am On Nov 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When BAT refused to attend you all abused him, now you see. BAT knows much more than you people.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by Jones4190(m): 10:05am On Nov 07, 2022
emotion no the win election
Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by zamirikpo(m): 10:07am On Nov 07, 2022
sandraade:

Listening to you ,one would wonder if an Albert Einstein is talking..........I seriously doubt because if u hard any brilliance in u, u would hv adviced urself not to speak.......because between atiku/okowa, obi and tinubu.......its not rocket science to choose the best
Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by Babysho(m): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyiXkOrnKfA

Thank God the same TV station is owned by an Ibo man, and it was the same station that gave the nuisance Obi the little fame he had

Let's see how he survives without Arise TV and This day newspaper

If the ingrate bites the fingers that fed him, I pity him cos Arise TV isn't Atiku and PDP

AIT, TVC and Channels would roast him... NTA would bury him.... Obi just burnt out his media options

Use absence to increase strength and honour grin cheesy Like Buhari's absence increased his strength and honour.
You know the uneducated are more than the educated and it'll be difficult to take back the country so you're just having fun now posting whatever you like
Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by zamirikpo(m): 10:17am On Nov 07, 2022
We are lucky to have obi as an option......

Sincereely ill vote and forever hold my peace.....if he wins fine but if he looses ,any idiot that will complain about Nigeria is my space and didn't vote obi..... I will beat the person to stupor.........

I just hope our society has more sane people than demons........
Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by Assassina: 10:18am On Nov 07, 2022
sandraade:
from today henceforth! don't comment on Nairaland again

Don't say i did not warn you angry
Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by Ikukuchi: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2022
The answers given by other candidates gives proves them worthy to you. You need redemption uote author=sandraade post=118182290]Obi lacks the intelligence and courageous heart to govern Nigeria. In fact, listening to his answers to various questions asked him, it’s clear to all right thinking individual like myself, that Obi is not intelligent enough to handle various issues facing Nigeria at this time. Therefore Obi is going anywhere in this coming elections [/quote]
Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by obiekunie01: 10:21am On Nov 07, 2022
Grandmeister:

Bloody asswipe. You voted for buhari who could barely say anything audible. You have no moral grounds to criticise a man’s accent. Come to think of it, have you ever in your miserable life cleared a single container before?

God bless you.
Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by Memeni(m): 10:25am On Nov 07, 2022
Why can't this obi step down so that Tinubu and atiku will be the only choice of useless Nigerians. I want hell to be rained on them. That's what they deserve. We are observing
Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by Firstcitizen: 10:26am On Nov 07, 2022
ElSudani:
Obi lost his cool, amazing. I have seen president Buhari siting stoically in the face of obvious insult and not showing any emotion at all, that is a trait of a leader.
You don't start yapping like a market woman haggling over price.

Reason why you have been blessed with Buhari as President cheesy
Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by ElSudani: 10:33am On Nov 07, 2022
Firstcitizen:

Reason why you have been blessed with Buhari as President cheesy

History will be kind to him despite all the anti Buhari cacophony. Years from now you will be able to point to one or two things he did. What can you point to in the 16 wasted years of PDP which you obviously supported?
Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by Firstcitizen: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2022
ElSudani:

History will be kind to him despite all the anti Buhari cacophony. Years from now you will be able to point to one or two things he did. What can you point to in the 16 wasted years of PDP which you obviously supported?

I forgot how history showed kindness to Abacha. As for supporting PDP right from the time that evil cult was formed, I will leave you to enjoy the ignorance in making assumptions blindly.
Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by damkin24(m): 10:38am On Nov 07, 2022
obiekunie01:
I will suggest to HE Peter Obi to totally boycott any invite by Arise TV.

They always disrespect him despite using him to gather huge number of viewers to their highly biased station.

You will notice that they never ever address him as His Excellency.

They are always bold to address him as 'Obi' or 'Mr. Obi' as if he is their mate.

His Excellency can buy their useless station, including their owner and the entire staff!

That HE stoop too low to submit himself to serve this country doesn't give anyone the right to insult or ridicule him in any way even in his presence!

In fact, non of the press council members ever address Atiku as 'Atiku' they will rather call him his Excellency Turakin Adamawa same way they address tinubu by his title of Jagaban or Asiwaju!

These insults on the person of HE Peter Obi should stop forthwith!

OBI SHOULD STOP ATTENDING ARISE TV INVITES!

If he must speak with us, he should do it thru twitter we will be there to listen to him.

Enough is enough!
LoL....who invited him in the first place to serve Nigerian. Better still he can speak to his audience through radio Biafra
Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by ElSudani: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2022
Firstcitizen:

I forgot how history showed kindness to Abacha. As for supporting PDP right from the time that evil cult was formed, I will leave you to enjoy the ignorance in making assumptions blindly.

You are the ignorant one, trust me.
Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by UrPapa: 10:44am On Nov 07, 2022
He must attend oo
Except you want us to label him like Tinubu
Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by wingmanIII: 10:45am On Nov 07, 2022
sandraade:
You should have killed yourself long ago cause you are not intelligent enough to be alive
Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by kingyakos: 10:48am On Nov 07, 2022
I now understand the reason why tinubu is avoiding the biased Ruben Abati and Arise tv.
Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by ShaqFu: 10:52am On Nov 07, 2022
obiekunie01:

They always disrespect him despite using him to gather huge number of viewers to their highly biased station.

They are always bold to address him as 'Obi' or 'Mr. Obi' as if he is their mate.

His Excellency can buy their useless station, including their owner and the entire staff!

That HE stoop too low to submit himself to serve this country doesn't give anyone the right to insult or ridicule him in any way even in his presence!

In fact, non of the press council members ever address Atiku as 'Atiku' they will rather call him his Excellency Turakin Adamawa same way they address tinubu by his title of Jagaban or Asiwaju!

If he must speak with us, he should do it thru twitter we will be there to listen to him.

Enough is enough!
Cry us a river. When Asiwaju decided to boycott this same station, you people are the ones screaming he should grant them an interview. Atleast now your eyes are now open wide for you to see....

Continue wailing
Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by membranus: 10:53am On Nov 07, 2022
But how many of Obi's potential voters use Twitter, or even watch Arise TV?

Let Obi step up his game to physical campaigns across the whole nation, and stop using news media to propagate his plans for the masses of this nation.
Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by BluntCrazeMan: 11:00am On Nov 07, 2022
obiekunie01:

Enough is enough!
Relax.

Obi is stronger than all these pettiness..

He would prefer talking to the people.
So, he can endure any kind of subtle shades..
But he must get across to the people.

(Well, if you come for a direct attack on him, then he attacks back... Ask El-Rufai and Melaye)
Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by Moshphil: 11:00am On Nov 07, 2022
[quote author=obiekunie01 post=118182044]I will suggest to HE Peter Obi to totally boycott any invite by Arise TV.

Enough is enough! [/quote)

Life can be funny
These obi supporters are clueless

Arise TV used to be ur candidate parlor na
But today you people are complaining because of ordinary debate
����
Lwkm

Obi won't even come third in this next coming election

Obi supporters are so bitter

One small gild dey ask.people to go unfollow Arise TV
Yeeee
Arise TV wey be Una mouthpiece b4 now dun turn obedient enemy overnight

Hehe people
Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by asanausana91: 11:03am On Nov 07, 2022
owobokiri:

So who's intelligent to do so?
The one that is so incoherent that his team would rather cause a civil war than let him near a microphone again?

Or the one that said northerners must only vote for northerners? Tell me who is more intelligent than Obi amongst the leading candidates?
if Atiku is invited by Ohanneze he will tell Ohanneze that all igbos should vote for him like wise if he is invited by afenifere he will tell them that all Yoruba should vote for him.
Some of you don't have the brain to understand that Atiku was invited by a northern group. What do you want him to say? Do you want him to say that northerners should vote for Peter Obi?
Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by Ucloaded01: 11:07am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyiXkOrnKfA

AIT, TVC and Channels would roast him... NTA would bury him.... Obi just burnt out his media options

Mr roaster where is your candidate? U should be ashamed to even comment when serious candidates are talking. Tulumbu should learn how to change his diapers first before wanting to rule 200millions plus Nigerians.
Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by Ireportlive: 11:08am On Nov 07, 2022
Ucloaded01:

Mr roaster where is your candidate? U should be ashamed to even comment when serious candidates are talking. Tulumbu should learn how to change his diapers first before wanting to rule 200millions plus Nigerians.

Tinubu is in Niger State with farmers tune in to TVC for updates
Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by tiger28: 11:08am On Nov 07, 2022
colestephan86:

He doesn't know what those media houses are doing to him, they are inderectly making him their brand ambassador without paying him a dim.
They are using him to pull views to themselves and make their TV station relevant
Seun okinbaloye of channels whose knowb buy those who never knew him through the interview he had with fayose , when the later was calling his name seun! Seun! Seun!

WHAT is this gibberish

WHAT is this one saying here

These INSINCERE Biafrans will start singing "BURN THE ZOO" After their election loss.

I keep saying this,.........these folks AREN'T Nigerians!!!
Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by pinkgoodies(m): 11:09am On Nov 07, 2022
obiekunie01:

Enough is enough!

Lol. He must finish am. Law 16 of 48 laws of power says "Use Absence to increase respect and Honour. Now dem don see am finish. Every minute he go enter keke go stations dey yarn okoto meowmeow.

1 Like

Re: Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. by asanausana91: 11:10am On Nov 07, 2022
Sonyboom:
You hate to hear this truth but Tinubu is trillion times more intelligent than Obi n Atiku combined.

only Atiku is ready for this election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Has Breached Nigerians’ Trust – CSO / Buhari Can’t Double President, Petroleum Minister – Ijaw Groups / Chris Olakpe Is LASTMA New Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.