Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate. (1621 Views)

Presidential Debate: Peter Obi's China References Got People Talking / Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars / Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate. by lhordspy: 1:02am On Nov 07, 2022
Dino malaye was suspected to have wrongfully accused and labelled an audience who was about throwing questions to the debating candidates, as 'Peter Obi people'.

Peter Obi became annoyed and angrily chastised him for that.

Peter Obi said:
(Facing Dino melaye) You are calling everybody peter obi people. Can you see what is happening here. This colonel is ADP personell, and you call him peter Obi people. Stop that please Dino.

You did, Dino stop that. I have taken enough from you here. What is wrong? Why are you always trolling me?

Video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL_rXAsaOek

Who followed the debate till the end?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate. by lhordspy: 1:03am On Nov 07, 2022
For the first time in a long while, infact since the inception of Nigeria, right from when it was called Niger area. I dont think i have ever been on same page with Peter Obi like what he did during the debate to Dino.

Dino is a nuisance. A full grown man always acting like a little baby. He was constituting nuisance all through the debate. Just like always. I still cant get my head wrapped around the fact that somebody like him was once a Senator, a fvcking Nigeria law-maker. My gosh. Man is so childish, and immature.

If you are not seeing him acting like Atiku's boy-boy around, he will definitely be on twitter clout-chasing, trying to act like FFK and Reno. Which he constantly failed at. Those guys who are millions of light-years ahead of him when it comes to influencing and social-disturbance.

Dino shouldn't be anywhere near politics, he should be in children day-care, dressed up as a clown, or singing lullaby to kids. He wouldnt have tried that nonsense with Kwankwaso or Tinubu.

I am happy Peter Obi put him right to his place, publicly.. I dont envy his children right now. They must be ashamed of their father. Atleast there is one little thing i have in common with Peter Obi, we both hate nonsense. angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate. by ElSudani: 1:04am On Nov 07, 2022
Short fused presidential candidate. Why was he acting like agbero?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate. by owobokiri(m): 1:16am On Nov 07, 2022
The prominent presence of generational rascals like Dino Melaye in Nigerias politics is a testament to the fact that a lot has gone to the dogs in this country.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate. by Dreal1247: 1:20am On Nov 07, 2022
Dino doesn't understand that Mr Peter Obi is prepared for the job and can give wotowoto to whosoever that deserves it at anytime. We are civil and gentle, but not stupid. Obedient Movement.

17 Likes

Re: Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate. by fman(m): 1:24am On Nov 07, 2022
ElSudani:
Maybe Tinubu tutored him on agberoism

1 Like

Re: Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate. by ElSudani: 1:27am On Nov 07, 2022
fman:
Maybe Tinubu tutored him on agberoism

I have never seen Tinubu lose his temper on live TV. With Obi's performance today, he is qualified to be the president of NURTW in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate. by fman(m): 1:33am On Nov 07, 2022
ElSudani:

I . With Obi's performance today, he is qualified to be the president NURTW in Nigeria.
mc oluomo go gree??

1 Like

Re: Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate. by ElSudani: 1:41am On Nov 07, 2022
fman:
mc oluomo go gree??

With what I saw tonight even Oluomo will show deference.

1 Like

Re: Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate. by onatisi(m): 1:44am On Nov 07, 2022
If you don't have the tempremant to stomach insults ,laugh at them with cool then please don't enter politics or contest any election .
Because in naija politics ,they will bring out your great grand father history,they will tell you how your mother met your father ,and all dirty secrets you think you may have all for one purpose and reason and THAT IS YO GET YOU ANGRY AND LOSE YOUR COOL. IT IS ALL PART OF THE GAME AND TRAINING
I trust ffk,keyamo or even wike ,they would have silenced dino with just a statement and that whole arena will erupt in laughter. That is how to play it
Re: Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate. by whizzler: 1:44am On Nov 07, 2022
fman:
mc oluomo go gree??

Kai !!!
Re: Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:45am On Nov 07, 2022
ElSudani:

I have never seen Tinubu lose his temper on live TV. With Obi's performance today, he is qualified to be the president of NURTW in Nigeria.
Or rather, we have never seen tinubu on live tv debate

15 Likes

Re: Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate. by Jnkay: 1:50am On Nov 07, 2022
I love what Obi did. It shows manliness and power. Dino and Rino should not take Obi's simplicity and humility for granted. Sometimes in life you need to create a boundary so that next time if the person wants to talk to you he will think twice. Obama did it, Clinton did it, George Washington did, and even Trump did it. I will be disappointed and see Obi as weakling if didn't tackle Dino now that he has one on one opportunity to respond to him. Obi has taken enough from Dino and Rino

Rino should prepare for his one on one tooo.

They should let the sleeping lion lie or Rino and Dino should see more wotowoto.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate. by fman(m): 1:50am On Nov 07, 2022
ElSudani:

With what I saw tonight even Oluomo will show deference.
oluomo is a common tout and in no way comparable to a presidential candidate..

1 Like

Re: Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate. by ElSudani: 1:57am On Nov 07, 2022
fman:
oluomo is a common tout and in no way comparable to a presidential candidate..

Oluomo is more composed than than what we saw today.
Re: Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate. by ElSudani: 1:59am On Nov 07, 2022
Jnkay:
I love what Obi did. It shows manliness and power. Dino and Rino should not take Obi's simplicity and humility for granted. Sometimes in life you need to create a boundary so that next time if the person wants to talk to you he will think twice. Obama did it, Clinton did it, George Washington did, and even Trump did it. I will be disappointed and see Obi as weakling if didn't tackle Dino now that he has one on one opportunity to respond to him. Obi has taken enough from Dino and Rino

They should let the sleeping lion lie or Rino and Dino should see more wotowoto.

Show us where Obama, Clinton and George Washington lost their temper on a live debate. Zombidients and shallow lies.
Re: Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate. by Joniww(m): 4:42am On Nov 07, 2022
ElSudani:

Show us where Obama, Clinton and George Washington lost their temper on a live debate. Zombidients and shallow lies.
vote wisely. He caution him .
Re: Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate. by Abdu81: 5:14am On Nov 07, 2022
ElSudani:

Idoits like you and dino must be put to their rightful holes.

This is an American president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDQPPBRW2ik

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate. by copyrites: 5:20am On Nov 07, 2022
ElSudani:

The long-fused urinating and script-reading shaky-shaky mannequin can't even react to anything coherently.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate. by nedekid: 5:22am On Nov 07, 2022
Jnkay:

Well said.
Re: Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate. by shortIGBOman: 5:25am On Nov 07, 2022
Cry cry Peter Obi. You and your IPOB supporters go cry well well next year. After Nigerians don disgrace una. grin grin grin grin

Re: Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate. by DukeofUmueri247: 5:25am On Nov 07, 2022
Abdu81:

Idoits like you and dino must be put to their rightful holes.

This is an American president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDQPPBRW2ik
Don't mind that mumu..His sense is leaking..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate. by Tochi3(m): 5:26am On Nov 07, 2022
Where is Thief'nubu ?

Re: Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate. by Abdu81: 5:32am On Nov 07, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Don't mind that mumu..His sense is leaking..

We will match in everything, we have gotten everything in our arsenal.

They will continue to wail untill obi sworn in.

1 Like

Re: Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate. by Abdu81: 5:37am On Nov 07, 2022
We have moved obi handled the nuisance as required and moved on immediately to opm church yesterday.

Omoh come see jubilation.

Obidients enjoy while the urchins bleed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFLqlQuFdGE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate. by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 07, 2022
ElSudani:

Please quit these lies abeg. Many Nigerians aren't forgetful.

Tinubu told his fans that his opponents "would labour to their death." What is this? Is it a sign of a good heart?

Tinubu also asked those asking for a better government to "shut up their mouths." I guess Tinubu is a monk abi?

But wait oooo! Why did the Iragbiji man not appear na? Where did he go to?
Re: Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate. by Greatchidozie(m): 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
ElSudani:

BATstard needs to be on the TV first so we know if he will lose it on not.

This one APC and the rest is hiding him from the media like what I don't understand.

(1) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Or Atiku Can Never Become Nigeria's President! / Buhari Fires Back At Obasanjo, Describes Him As ‘morally Dirty’ Human / Emefiele’s Appearance Before The Reps Ad Hoc Committee [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.