Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,256 members, 7,849,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

Breaking News: Sahara Reporters Has Exposed Tinubu/shettima, Whbombshell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Sahara Reporters Has Exposed Tinubu/shettima, Whbombshell (1983 Views)

Panic as Reno Worries About The Safety Of Woman Who Exposed Tinubu Sharing Money / CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago / Here Is The News Sahara Reporters & IPOB Terrorists Won't Let You Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Sahara Reporters Has Exposed Tinubu/shettima, Whbombshell by Zakiman: 8:40am On Nov 07, 2022
Dikwa said during Shettima’s eight years as governor of Borno state, he worked tirelessly to stop the teaching of Christian Religious Studies in primary and secondary schools.

The Centre for Justice on Religious and Ethnicity In Nigeria has warned Nigerians against voting for the All Progressives Congress over the alleged anti-Christian policies of its vice-presidential candidate, Kashim Shettima when he was Borno State Governor.

Shettima was governor of the Northeast State between 2011 and 2019.

According to Reverend Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa, Director General of the group in a statement on Sunday, the APC VP candidate allegedly has strong links to Boko Haram terrorists and is a religious bigot.

Dikwa said during Shettima’s eight years as governor of Borno state, he worked tirelessly to stop the teaching of Christian Religious Studies in primary and secondary schools.

The statement said with "the VP ticket, Shettima has bigger plans against Christianity" beyond his alleged move to stop the teaching of Christian Religious Studies in Borno school.

The statement further read, "Shettima’s Anti-Christian Policies in Borno State from 2011 – 2019 — Apart from the issue of over 200 Chibok schoolgirls abduct released under his watch and the hiding of Boko Haram commandant, Kabiru Sokoto, Governor Kashim Shettima appointed Boko Haram commanders as Mafa Local Government Chairman and Bama Local Government Vice Chairman. It is on record that Nigerian military arrested two of them with full arms and ammunition and brought them to Abuja, after 2 years they were and relocated to unknown locations."

The group alleged that Shettima worked against the people of his state in the following ways:

“Minimum wage, Governor Shettima failed to implement the N18,000 minimum wage in the local government areas that were predominantly Christians when he served as governor of Borno State.

"He implemented the N18,000 minimum wage in all the northern Borno LGAs and central Borno LGAs where there's no indigenous Christian, but only indigenous Muslims; Shuwa-Arab and Kanuri tribes. He refused to implement the minimum wage in the 9 LGAs in southern Borno where the indigenous Christians are in the majority (85%)

“Sankaya (Islamic) Education Board created in Borno State appointed board chairman in the person of Sheikh Khalifa Ahmed Abdull-Fatai. Teachers of Islamic Religion Knowledge, IRK have been recruited into Borno State Government and teachings of IRK in our primary and secondary schools, both northern and southern Borno have been teaching. But no recruitment of Christian Religious Knowledge, CRK teachers in all parts of Borno State and Southern Borno predominantly are Christians, about 85 per cent and the Church sent CRK teachers to primary and secondary schools in Southern Borno but the government refused to pay their salaries. Recently, Borno State Government recruited some Judges, unfortunately all the Christian lawyers that applied were denied.

“Sen. Shettima’s manipulation to reach national limelight — The abduction of over 200 Chibok schoolgirls conniving with the Borko Haram and ISWAP terrorists frustrated the government of former President Goodluck Jonathan by using the terrorist group Boko Haram and ISWAP to push him out of power in 2015. Now the All Progressives Congress (APC) is compensating Kashim Shettima with vice-presidential candidate.

“We warn Nigerians not to vote for the APC's presidential candidate for the sake of unity and progress of the country. The duos were deliberately forced on the APC members to complete the Fulani agenda of the Buhari regime. He believes Nigerians are now partially aware of the Islamic agenda which is too gloving today. Today, most Christian Religious teachers are allowed in southern Borno, which is predominantly Christians. We added that "in the northern part of Nigeria, a Christian traditional ruler dies, they will manipulate, enforce and appoint a Muslim to take over, if the governor is a Muslim.

Governor Ahmed El-Rufai of Kaduna State did (it) in Kajuru LGA. Governor Inuwa Yahaya did same in Biliri, Gombe state and Mallam Musa Bello, FCT Minister equally did the same in Bwari area council and now they’re trying to enforce a Muslim on Egown people in Akwanga, Nasarawa state.

“Appointments—The Muslim leaders have continued to deny building of churches in the northern part of Nigeria. Christians have been denied employment opportunities and appointment as Vice Chancellors in Universities based on religious prejudice.

"Christians are not appointed Rectors of higher institutions, both at the federal and state government institutions. Christians are being denied the opportunity to study medicine, law, mechanical engineering at Northern-based Universities. Abduction of underage Christian girls and forcing them into forced marriages and forcefully converting them to Islam using Sharia court and intimidating the parents of these underage girls are what the Christians in the North pass through.

"The fact that our country, Nigeria is experiencing ethno-religious tension, kidnappings, terrorism, banditry attacks, cannot be ignored," the centre said

“Hidden Agenda: The Centre also lambasted the APC presidential candidate for attempting to cause disharmony amongst the Christian faithful.

According to the Centre, "the invitation of Archbishop Peter Ogunmuyiwa of African Church, Chairman Pentecostal Bishops Forum of Northern Nigeria Archbishop John Daniel Praise and vice chairman, Bishop Jonas Katung by the presidential candidate of APC Bola Tinubu is one of the several attempts to ridicule the Church.

"We also learnt of one of the key Christian leaders from the North who receives a Toyota Prado with N10 million from Tinubu running mate, Kashim Shettima. These are the men who are using Church/Christianity for their own personal gain. These Christians have already defiled themselves by working against the body of Christ.

"This attitude of anti-Christians, we dare say that Bola Tinubu and APC have declared Church useless in this country and these fake and so-called Pastors and Bishops using the Church title are working for their own personal gain," they added.

Speaking further, the Centre said "it is very unfortunate that we are hearing about some Church leaders from the north are working for the Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket of Bola Tinubu and Shettima in secret.

"These Church leaders are supposed to be fighting for the release of Leah Sharibu who is still in ISWAP captivity for over 5 years.

"Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket to rule Nigeria is total war against Christians and still these again-called Pastors and Bishops are supporting it because of love of money.

“Conclusion: Senator Shettima has no social or moral standing to be on presidential ticket or vice. Presidential ticket in this Country. His past has strong link to Boko Haram tribalists and he is a religious bigot.”

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Sahara Reporters Has Exposed Tinubu/shettima, Whbombshell by Bobloco: 8:58am On Nov 07, 2022
Shettima midwifed one of the world largest successful human kidnap in history- the Chibok girls kidnap

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Sahara Reporters Has Exposed Tinubu/shettima, Whbombshell by Gaddafiyusf(m): 9:12am On Nov 07, 2022
Nairaland is also aiding them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Sahara Reporters Has Exposed Tinubu/shettima, Whbombshell by Zakiman: 9:17am On Nov 07, 2022
Gaddafiyusf:
You are Right
Re: Breaking News: Sahara Reporters Has Exposed Tinubu/shettima, Whbombshell by asuraking: 9:23am On Nov 07, 2022
God shall disappoint the devices of apc,so that their hands shall not perform their enterprises. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Sahara Reporters Has Exposed Tinubu/shettima, Whbombshell by Samunique(m): 9:24am On Nov 07, 2022
sad

We don't want Boko Haram government, a repeat of Buhari's administration is a no no !!!
Re: Breaking News: Sahara Reporters Has Exposed Tinubu/shettima, Whbombshell by Kagd10: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2022
This is one of the things I talked about. All these won't stop and it will only harm Tinubu's votes the more. Only Tinubu can put a stop to it by changing the Muslim Muslim ticket. Tinubu will only harm his votes by persisting with the Muslim Muslim ticket. And to what ends, especially if the Hausa and Fulani ended up betraying him? Why lose the votes of the South South and the likes of Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Fct etc?

Tinubu shouldn't limit his pool hence he should include everyone to vote him. That's the only way he can win.

The VP candidate can be changed at any time until elected. It wasn't stated that the VP candidate cannot be changed. It was only the presidential candidate that was given a stipulated time because the presidential candidate was appointed by the party and not the VP who was picked.

Also, there's a reason to change the VP. The federal character principles was violated in the first place.. why would Tinubu limit his votes to a particular set when it should be open to everyone in the federal country?

Lalong who's the only Christian Northern governor in APC should be drafted in. It was always Lalong's right from day 1.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Sahara Reporters Has Exposed Tinubu/shettima, Whbombshell by Baronthecelebri: 10:36am On Nov 07, 2022
asuraking:
God shall disappoint the devices of apc,so that their hands shall not perform their enterprises. Amen
nothing like that, let's divide the country
Re: Breaking News: Sahara Reporters Has Exposed Tinubu/shettima, Whbombshell by Baronthecelebri: 10:36am On Nov 07, 2022
What you said is true, but the main thing is to divide the country. grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Sahara Reporters Has Exposed Tinubu/shettima, Whbombshell by ScamHunter: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
Kagd10:
This is one of the things I talked about. All these won't stop and it will only harm Tinubu's votes the more. Only Tinubu can put a stop to it by changing the Muslim Muslim ticket. Tinubu will only harm his votes by persisting with the Muslim Muslim ticket. And to what ends, especially if the Hausa and Fulani ended up betraying him? Why lose the votes of the South South and the likes of Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Fct etc?

Tinubu shouldn't limit his pool hence he should include everyone to vote him. That's the only way he can win.

The VP candidate can be changed at any time until elected. It wasn't stated that the VP candidate cannot be changed. It was only the presidential candidate that was given a stipulated time because the presidential candidate was appointed by the party and not the VP who was picked.

Also, there's a reason to change the VP. The federal character principles was violated in the first place.. why would Tinubu limit his votes to a particular set when it should be open to everyone in the federal country?

Lalong who's the only Christian Northern governor in APC should be drafted in. It was always Lalong's right from day 1.

Thought you're a zone bee?
duro4chang the fake Christian, have you seen what you're wishing the Church?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Sahara Reporters Has Exposed Tinubu/shettima, Whbombshell by duro4chang(m): 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
ScamHunter:

Thought you're a zone bee?
duro4chang the fake Christian, have you seen what you're wishing the Church?
Are you all right? Who do you think you are talking to? You are a pretender not a believer. All I know is that Bola Ahmed tinubu is the next president. Stop disturbing me.
Re: Breaking News: Sahara Reporters Has Exposed Tinubu/shettima, Whbombshell by ScamHunter: 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
duro4chang:
Are you all right? Who do you think you are talking to? You are a pretender not a believer. All I know is that Bola Ahmed tinubu is the next president. Stop disturbing me.

Hahahaha... I'v caught you mallam. You're a Muslim. I understand your taqquya. Stop playing with God. Liar.
Tinubu is going nowhere. He's not even in contest.

You've been busted. Must be one of Tinubu's fake pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Sahara Reporters Has Exposed Tinubu/shettima, Whbombshell by duro4chang(m): 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
ScamHunter:

Hahahaha... I'v caught you mallam. You're a Muslim. I understand your taqquya. Stop playing with God. Liar.
Tinubu is going nowhere. He's not even in contest.
You must be in trouble. You must be a religious bigot. What issue do you have with muslims? I am a christian. I will never deny Christ. You claim to be a christian but everything you are saying on nairaland is different. A blind man trying to show a way to a blind man. The bible says if you say raca to someone you will be danger of judgment. I see you as a prenter and impostor. Do you even care that a day is coming when we will all appear before the judgment throne of Christ?
Re: Breaking News: Sahara Reporters Has Exposed Tinubu/shettima, Whbombshell by ScamHunter: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
duro4chang:
You must be in trouble. You must be a religious bigot. What issue do you have with muslims? I am a christian. I will never deny Christ. You claim to be a christian but everything you are saying on nairaland is different. A blind man trying to show a way to a blind man. The bible says if you say raca to someone you will be danger of judgment. I see you as a prenter and impostor. Do you even care that a day is coming when we will all appear before the judgment throne of Christ?

Have you been to Macca recently?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Sahara Reporters Has Exposed Tinubu/shettima, Whbombshell by duro4chang(m): 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
ScamHunter:

I have been to Macca recently?
It is your choice. I have nothing to do about that. Heavenly Jerusalem is my goal.
Re: Breaking News: Sahara Reporters Has Exposed Tinubu/shettima, Whbombshell by ScamHunter: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2022
duro4chang:
It is your choice. I have nothing to do about that. Heavenly Jerusalem is my goal.

grin
Hope you went for afternoon prayer. Abi are you a fake Muslim too?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Sahara Reporters Has Exposed Tinubu/shettima, Whbombshell by duro4chang(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
ScamHunter:

grin
Hope you went for afternoon prayer. Abi are you a fake Muslim too?
Delusion is your problem.
Re: Breaking News: Sahara Reporters Has Exposed Tinubu/shettima, Whbombshell by socialmediaman: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
Re: Breaking News: Sahara Reporters Has Exposed Tinubu/shettima, Whbombshell by socialmediaman: 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2022
Gaddafiyusf:

Re: Breaking News: Sahara Reporters Has Exposed Tinubu/shettima, Whbombshell by PeterObi4LP: 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
Sane mind have been speaking up from day1 to avoid APC Muslim Muslim ticket but the 21st century children will not listen. Your children and generation will suffer it. You'll only live to witness it happen and by then you'll be old and start saying same thing this elders are saying now to your children they will not listen.

SS, SW, SE, MB and other Christian dominated region avoid APC and their Muslim Muslim ticket. Is never too late now to retraced your steps. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Breaking News: Sahara Reporters Has Exposed Tinubu/shettima, Whbombshell by AntiSameFaith(m): 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
It would be easier for a Ghanaian from Adlai to win the 2023 Nigerian election than Tinubu
anybody but tinubu

Re: Breaking News: Sahara Reporters Has Exposed Tinubu/shettima, Whbombshell by 00FFT00(m): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
Our parochial nature will not allow most Nigerians to say it like it is but I will. Every kid and his mother knows who Shettima is and the gruesome role he played in various ugly episodes of our national life until date, but master intelligent Tinubu is oblivious of all these.

Tinubu is an evil person. His maggots can come after me as they will, but the truth must be said.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: When Tinubu's Failure Began / Congratulations In Advance Madam Remi Tinubu / Reno Omokri Attacks Igbos Again For Supporting Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.