Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Peter Obi Built 800 Kilometres Of Quality Roads In Anambra State (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Built 800 Kilometres Of Quality Roads In Anambra State (picture) (1617 Views)

Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) / Nigerians Should Beg Fashola And Buhari To Provide Namibian Quality Roads / Quality Roads Constructed By Governor Yahaya In Gombe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Built 800 Kilometres Of Quality Roads In Anambra State (picture) by PresidObi: 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
Peter Obi built (including those he inherited) 800km roads in Anambra. 800km is a lot! One example is the FEDERAL ROAD he built ib Onutsha without fixing a TOLL GATE to collect Toll fares like Tinubu. For Obi the people come first.

Obi didn't wait for the Federal Govt, he used state funds to do the road increasing it to a 10 lane road & it's still there.

Go and verify.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Built 800 Kilometres Of Quality Roads In Anambra State (picture) by PresidObi: 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
You cannot compare the capacity of Peter Obi to any other Nigerian presidential candidate since independence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Built 800 Kilometres Of Quality Roads In Anambra State (picture) by PrinceOfLagos: 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
Peter Obi is our next President by the special grace of God

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Built 800 Kilometres Of Quality Roads In Anambra State (picture) by PresidObi: 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
If Nigeria misses Peter Obi presidency, we shouldn't blame God for lack of opportunity. God has already given us the resources to be the best in the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Built 800 Kilometres Of Quality Roads In Anambra State (picture) by XerXers: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
It was confirmed by the federal ministry of works

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Built 800 Kilometres Of Quality Roads In Anambra State (picture) by Sonyboom: 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
Lol the fact that you are the one making this statement I am willing to bet my life Peter Obi will not come second talkmore of winning.

PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi is our next President by the special grace of God

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Built 800 Kilometres Of Quality Roads In Anambra State (picture) by PresidObi: 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
Sonyboom:
Lol the fact that you are the one making this statement I am willing to bet my life Peter Obi will not come second talkmore of winning.

You don't know how prepared the youths of Nigeria are to vote for Peter Osaretin Obi, you just don't know.
Re: Peter Obi Built 800 Kilometres Of Quality Roads In Anambra State (picture) by PeterObi4LP: 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
Nigerians if we miss this opportunity before us to make Nigeria great again by electing Peter Obi, even Satan will be mad at us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Built 800 Kilometres Of Quality Roads In Anambra State (picture) by PresidObi: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
I am still surprised that this road has never spoiled since Peter Obi built it, showing the quality of what he can do. The drainage were excellent. There is never any traffic on that part of Onitsha city since that time.
Re: Peter Obi Built 800 Kilometres Of Quality Roads In Anambra State (picture) by PrinceOfLagos: 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Sonyboom:

Lol my gee, election no be fight . You should support your candidate in peace and let me support mine in peace . Stop the hating And senseless attacks on our next President, his Excellency Peter Gregory Obi.

He's your next President wether you like it or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Built 800 Kilometres Of Quality Roads In Anambra State (picture) by youngscholar(m): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
Beautiful cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Built 800 Kilometres Of Quality Roads In Anambra State (picture) by Nijablast: 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Built 800 Kilometres Of Quality Roads In Anambra State (picture) by PresidObi: 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
Nijablast:
https://punchng.com/presidency-anambra-roads-constructed-by-peter-obi-are-all-washed-off-ngige/

Liar

The picture above, has this road ever been repaired since it was constructed? Peter Obi goes for top quality everytime.
Re: Peter Obi Built 800 Kilometres Of Quality Roads In Anambra State (picture) by Paretomaster1(m): 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
Like this one??

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Built 800 Kilometres Of Quality Roads In Anambra State (picture) by hisgrace090: 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
PresidObi:
I am still surprised that this road has never spoiled since Peter Obi built it, showing the quality of what he can do. The drainage were excellent. There is never any traffic on that part of Onitsha city since that time.

Peter obi is a real human with conscience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Built 800 Kilometres Of Quality Roads In Anambra State (picture) by BossGerald: 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Roads plenty naa...

He built road in my street then, the road long pass lagos- Ibadan express way...if you're familiar with ukwu-orji in awka, the road started there to umubele village-aguluawka- umuike- omuko- umukwa- umudioka then to zik avenue close to St Patrick's cathedral.

That was my street then, go and verify cool

Vote wisely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Built 800 Kilometres Of Quality Roads In Anambra State (picture) by BATified2023: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Nigerians if we miss this opportunity before is to make Nigeria great again by electing Peter Obi, even Satan will be mad at us.
u igbos n self deciet

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Built 800 Kilometres Of Quality Roads In Anambra State (picture) by Sonyboom: 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
I am not as hateful as you n if Obi can pull a victory all the best. I doubt if he can be worse than previous president but foolish Igbo argue his beta than Tinubu n insulting any Yoruba politician when worse like Peter Obi Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Kalu Orji Theodore Orji Abaribe Elechi are all there for you to insult but you chose not to is what will not be tolerated n you are the most foolish person doing that on NL so take it as u see fit.

PrinceOfLagos:

Lol my gee, election no be fight . You should support your candidate in peace and let me support mine in peace . Stop the hating And senseless attacks on our next President, his Excellency Peter Gregory Obi.

He's your next President wether you like it or not

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Built 800 Kilometres Of Quality Roads In Anambra State (picture) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
Sonyboom:
I am not as hateful as you n if Obi can pull a victory all the best. I doubt if he can be worse than previous president but foolish Igbo argue his beta than Tinubu n insulting any Yoruba politician when worse like Peter Obi Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Kalu Orji Theodore Orji Abaribe Elechi are all there for you to insult but you chose not to is what will not be tolerated n you are the most foolish person doing that on NL so take it as u see fit.

Stop doing drugs , it's telling on your brain
Re: Peter Obi Built 800 Kilometres Of Quality Roads In Anambra State (picture) by PresidObi: 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
BossGerald:

Roads plenty naa...

He built road in my street then, the road long pass lagos- Ibadan express way...if you're familiar with ukwu-orji in awka, the road started there to umubele village-aguluawka- umuike- omuko- umukwa- umudioka then to zik avenue close to St Patrick's cathedral.

That was my street then, go and verify cool

Vote wisely

Peter Obi really did a lot of roads around Awka. He was excellent.
Re: Peter Obi Built 800 Kilometres Of Quality Roads In Anambra State (picture) by PresidObi: 6:06pm On Apr 10
Peter Obi has continued to be an enigma, God will always keep blessing him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Built 800 Kilometres Of Quality Roads In Anambra State (picture) by Splashme: 6:12pm On Apr 10
Great man

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Built 800 Kilometres Of Quality Roads In Anambra State (picture) by PresidObi: 6:14pm On Apr 10
Splashme:
Great man

If Peter Obi ever becomes president of Nigeria, bad roads will be a thing of the past across every state.

(1) (Reply)

More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Osogbo. / Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally Flops In Ondo State (Pictures) / Obi Cannot Win Anambra State- Solex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.