Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service (15180 Views)

FG Commences Train Service On Port Harcourt To Aba Railroad (Pictures) / Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) / FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service by Nemere2020: 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
The Federal Government has announced that the train services on the Abuja-Kaduna rail line are set to return this month.

Mu’azu Sambo, Minister of Transportation, made the announcement on Monday in Abuja while giving the scorecard of his ministry.

Recall that rail services along the route was shut down following a terrorist attack on the train and its passengers on March 28.

According to Sambo, adequate security has been put in place to ensure the safety of passengers. The Minister, however, did not give any specific date for the resumption.

He said the ministry has learnt enough lessons from the attack in March which claimed the lives of several passengers leading to the suspension of train service on the Abuja-Kaduna route.

The minister said, “The Abuja Kaduna mishap was indeed a very sad one. And by the grace of God, we shall not witness anything like that again.

“Not only because we have committed that to prayer but we have also deliberately taken steps.

“Like you said, yes, indeed, lessons have been learned. And these lessons will be put into place.

What are the lessons, safety, and security surveillance, constant monitoring 24/7 and 7 days a week, 12 months a year, all around the clock.

The minister should be able to sit in his office and look at the rail corridor and see what is happening there.

The president should be able to do that. The director-general of the State Security Service (SSS) should be able to do that and so on and all other security agencies.

“These are the measures we have put in place. Nobody will again shave our heads behind our backs.

This month of November, we shall resume that service. Remember, I told you for those of you who are reporters from the State House that we will not resume this service until every Nigerian held in captivity was reunited with their families.

“God has made that possible, the security agencies in this country under the able leadership and support of Mr President have made that possible.

“And it is now history. Not one of them ( hostages) was injured. Not one of them was hurt.”

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-fg-announces-resumption-of-abuja-kaduna-train-service

7 Likes

Re: FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service by immortalcrown(m): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
grin

The show of shame and insecurity must continue. Which way Naija?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service by Naira20: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
Lol

They are looking for those to kidnap.
Buhari, APC campaign groups can use it to ferry all Tinubu's supporters.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service by hisgrace090: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
Unsafe!

8 Likes

Re: FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service by kushma(m): 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
Lol if you like your life don’t board the train oo. well some Nigerians won’t listen, because they like risking their life’s as if it has part two. This time around I won’t type justice for kidnapped train passengers.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service by FuckDModz: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
grin

Bunch of jokers

9 Likes

Re: FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service by Temptee101(m): 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
shocked

After cashing out billions from the people previously kidnapped, thereby deliberately releasing them, they are now looking for another set to top up for election money.

Use this train at your own peril. Don't say you are not warned.

APC remains a curse to Nigerians

Vote Peter Obi else the worst is yet to be seen

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service by Prisco4luv(m): 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
Is not safe abeg

6 Likes

Re: FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service by Africum: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
Good, now hope is here.
Re: FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service by ExtremeDot: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
I will still use the train though.

On that day the train was attached, I arrived Kaduna around 4pm, using the 2pm train.
The train that left ABJ for KD by 4pm, to arrive by 6pm happened to be the unfortunate trip.

All die na die.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service by BABANGBALI: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
Enter the dragon. I won't advice my enemy to travel through that route again

3 Likes

Re: FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service by Manny21: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
I dey laugh. The surveillance devices that will soon go bad because they are inferior and supplied by cronies and contractors like grandollar's contractors.

13 Likes

Re: FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service by adecz: 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
sad sad sad sad
Re: FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service by WibusJaga: 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
Re: FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service by DryMouth: 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
Lol

Who go get mind to enter that thing again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service by Frank150: 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
Kidnap den

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service by Tvoice: 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
Even if una carry me for free, anor want, una trap nor fit catch me.

11 Likes

Re: FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service by Judolisco(m): 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
Na mumu go enter dat train.... Those bandits wey kidnap dat time... Dem neva arrest dem oh.... Think smart

18 Likes

Re: FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service by Goodson15: 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
Let them carry their family members first before we follow suit

8 Likes

Re: FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
God forbid
Re: FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service by dex4sure: 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
Bandits will jubilate over this news.
If you value your life don't enter that shit because your security is not guarantee

8 Likes

Re: FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service by WibusJaga: 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2022

So shameful how a large group of humans are abducted, catered for & later released, all within Nigeria territory, without our security forces raiding their location & making arrests.
They are just released, nothing happens & we wait for another round of abduction & release.

7 Likes

Re: FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service by Indelibleage: 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
When they were settled or how was their rescue done? You will still be the one to come and tell the thieves of the type of security measures you've put in place.

My reader please, don't forget to give your life to Jesus if you haven't. E get why.

2 Likes

Re: FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service by Okikiola914(m): 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
God forbid

3 Likes

Re: FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service by Godfullsam(m): 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
Maybe those bandits have finished spending money obtained from their victims.

1 Like

Re: FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ok

We buy/sell all type of funds and gift cards at very good rate without delaying payment check out our list and rate

Pay-pal funds = 700/$ clean funds if it is not clean too let me know

zelle funds = 580/$ clean funds if it is not clean too let me know

Chime funds = 600/$

Applepay funds= 600/$

Venmo funds = 480/$

Greendot funds = 550/$

Skrill funds = 600/$

Rmb = 112#

Bitcoin ask for rate

Usdt and others too ask for rate

Itunes card = 500

Amazon card = 640/$

Steam wallet= 640/$

Google play gift card = 520/$

Sephora card= 600/$

Amex gift card = 650/$

Visa gift card & one vanilla = 560/$

Ebay gift card = 550/$

Other gift cards and other funds can come in
WhatsApp
+234 8082 90 88 8 4
Re: FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service by Urheadmaster(m): 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
Some ignoramus people will still use the deadly Abuja -Kaduna train route

3 Likes

Re: FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service by Beautiful94: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
I do not see myself entering this nightmare

4 Likes

Re: FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service by ScamHunter: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
Not even the roads are safe. Fulani kidnappers and bandits will cash out big time before the next election while hoping Atiku wins.

kushma:
Lol if you like your life don’t board the train oo. well some Nigerians won’t listen, because they like risking their life’s as if it has part two. This time around I won’t type justice for kidnapped train passengers.

Peter Obi called it an organized crime. Even those you're hoping to secure you won't do anything if they're settled. Nigeria and Nigerians' lives is as valuable as what the highest bidder puts on the table. Even if that bidder is Tinubu.

Temptee101:
shocked

After cashing out billions from the people previously kidnapped, thereby deliberately releasing them, they are now looking for another set to top up for election money.

Use this train at your own peril. Don't say you are not warned.

APC remains a curse to Nigerians

Vote Peter Obi else the worst is yet to be seen
Ransom will be in dollar this time. The kidnappers are no longer interested in naira they're changing like diapers.

dex4sure:
Bandits will jubilate over this news.
If you value your life don't enter that shit because your security is not guarantee

You understand the game plan. Even some of those announcing the resumption would go behind to get their own cuts from the bandits.

Beautiful94:
I do not see myself entering this nightmare

You're very wise. I personally am traumatized travelling by road in this country. By air, you're bothered how well they're maintaining the aircrafts. On land, some bandits from nowhere could grab you.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! / How Not To Get A Wife In Nigeria If You Live Abroad / Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.