Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? (38159 Views)

How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / The Hatred I Have For My Mother Is Getting Worse / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Sammy07: 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
Elder0001:
Nawao. Must everything be posted on social media? Y'all post every detail of your life on the net and it's truly baffling. Why do strangers need to know what's happening in your private life? To what end?
If some go to the market to get something they will post it, if they eat they'll post it, if they enter toilet they'll post it, they quarrel with someone offline they'll post it, they Bleep they'll post it. I'm just curious, what will happen to y'all if due to some circumstances all social media platforms suddenly shut down? Una go die be that oh.

Oga get out
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
charlesdinho7:
the life of this abdul is already ruined. he is a rapist. this guy will turn out to be a notorious criminal. i dont see him changing any time soon. he must be kicked out of your fathers house
that is his calling.
That is his career, talent, profession, hobby, passion.

He i should be offered to an indecent organisation.

1 Like

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Kavod: 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
Comradepreneur:
Read Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7420371/how-reduce-hatred-cousin-brother

This is a follow up thread concerning the action I took after reading the comments.

I know I've failed as an older brother, to protect my siblings from their cousin. But I want to make amendments.

As such, the first action I took was to send my dad a text message, voicing out my displeasure on how he has been handling the issue regarding the harassment on my siblings.

And below, is his reply to the message, and my subsequent reply to him.

Apparently, the he took in the boy, so as to rehabilitate him. Meaning, the boy may have been previously doing this to his own sisters or may have attempted to do it to his sisters.

Did I also mention that he's a chronic lier? He lies even if caught while doing something he's accused of.

At this point, the only thing I could help my sisters with is to repair their door lock first thing in the morning.

I also woke up my cousin and sternly warning him of staying away from my sisters even in the daytime.

I also, intend to tell my Mallam, our Islamic cleric since my mom respects him a lot. And just maybe, he could talk some sense into her and my dad.

Thank you all for your advice. Your advices, has really helped me in order to become a better person than I was.
I ignored your first RANTS for reason you go come to your senses.
Go drink that medium cup of actions bitters... Do am by 6-7pm... Then wait till your father, uncle and the rest de witness the scene. Them lock the boy for inside your room. Use your head smash e face make sure you remove the first four tooth, then year e eye lids. Then go meet your Uncle, smash am enter ground... Them drag the boy go outside the house lock the door. Then sit down for parlor. See if your papa or uncle or the mama when be LovePeddler to tell you RUBBISH.... You wan do RUBBISH with my sister's? Even my mama go run from the house... See you MUGU.......
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by DWJOBScom(m): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How do you achieve that when father and mother are all pretty much unmoved. undecided

There are Islamic scholars since they are of the Islamic faith.
Government also have trained professionals for the sisters and they will prescribe the type of therapy required.
This is very very sad and pathetic.
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by sylve11: 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
Mindlog:
There is the likelihood of a history of sexual perversion in your family that is enabling the pervert thus your father can't act because he was involved.

Same thing I am thinking here. cool
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Mindlog: 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
DWJOBScom:

They are Islamic scholars since they are of the Islamic faith.
Government also have trained professionals for the sisters and they will prescribe the type of therapy required.
This is very very sad and pathetic.

Which type of trained professionals?
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by yetty247(f): 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
[quote author=Comradepreneur post=118210370]Read Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7420371/how-reduce-hatred-cousin-brother

Your dad is actually funny ooo

He wants to rehabilitate someone's dog at the expense of his Daughter's Life

Those girls will grow up hating that man if anything should happen to them...

I know you have ur life to live but please don't leave those girls yet too( like u stated in ur previous thread) so that u don't regret it later. U need to chase that dog to his mom or His biological father get families nao
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by SPAMBOX7: 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
Dad and child just dey shalaye like 2 gossiping bitches.. Now I see why the youngin be trampling on your family. Tueh
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by sisisioge: 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
Well done, you have tried! May God help you and your sisters.

Please also talk to them about protecting themselves. Now that they are surely on their own. It us well.
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by inumidun2010(m): 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
See d benefits of having some stubborn street brothers sometimes... That boy go don't chop extreme beating anonymously.. With stern WARNINGS , I go deny everything.. Nobody go tell am b4 leaving my house...
How you go even get MIND touch my SISTER self?
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Temptee101(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
I took my time to read the whole story.

Are you sure that man you call Daddy, is truly the father of your sisters? What a lame and stupid excuse?

You have a rattle snake at home and you guys are texting yourselves back and forth via SMS like some hookup biitch and her customer.

The lives of your innocent sisters are about to be ruined forever by your parents and yourself. You better act now.

The rapi.st must have other plans, he is cursed. He can't change.

If you like go for the useless NYSC without handling that rapi.st first.

He will first of all drug your sisters and take turns on them afterwhich they become his se.x toys.
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by DWJOBScom(m): 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
Mindlog:

Which type of trained professionals?

A trained Child Psychiatrist
Most Government hospitals have one or teaching hospitals.
This is a horrible nightmare for that family
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Mindlog: 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
DWJOBScom:

A trained Child Psychiatrist
Most Government hospitals have one or teaching hospitals.
This is a horrible nightmare for that family

Not child psychiatrist.

The first step is to get the boy out of the house permanently though I know they won't go further with letting the law get him, he really needs to go out of circulation because he is going to continue wherever he is sent to

In ideal situation, for the trauma the girls have gone through, they need the services of a clinical child psychologist and the family as a whole, a family therapist.

2 Likes

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by rickleye: 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is easy now. Line up your sister and fill a police report of sexual harassment. Change the locks and put a camera in their room. I mean how can my sisters be living in fear in their own house .

1 Like

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by murtalaa(m): 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
@OP, I understand your frustrations but you should think twice about using names of your family members on this public forum. It is very easy to piece this information together and before you know it, you family skeletons are all out. All families have their skeletons, how they deal with it is the difference. You can choose to share your family's disfunction but please have the decency to anonymize the names going forward, ok?
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by sexydebo(m): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
Maybe your dad abused his mom as a youngie and this was just karma.

That's why he can't take action.
Life ya werey gan
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Kingzeez10: 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
saintneo:
Comradepreneur

Reading your dad's shows me Muslims can be forgiving too and it shows his advanced thoughts as well.

In Igbo language: Ife okenye fürü, nwata rigo osisi, agaghi afü ya - meaning, what an elder sees, a young man on a tree top can't see it.

In a way you are right, your dad is right as well but that cousin of yours needs strong discipline. Good step getting the locks repaired. Next you should educate your sisters.

Next if you can ruffle (good reset slap) your cousin from time to time, it will be a good form of disciplinary measures. On another note, be careful about him fighting back, young people of nowadays have sense or conscience. It will not be good to hear your cousin used a knife on you.
I'm glad you can see now that not all Muslims are potential terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Dirpetaner: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
Bro, you are the angel sent to your sister and you are speaking out. So, I commend you. Maybe, you have not spoken to the ears of the right person but keep speaking out.

Please, remember that the abuser is also a human being too but the one that has gone astray. So, far as he is alive he can still change. Why don't you try and focus on the abuser and see if he can get help too? It is easier that way... try fast and pray..take him for deliverance or something. the abuser is been controlled by a desire he doesn't know how to handle. deeply, he also is ashamed but he can't help himself.

So, please keep your guard up for your dear sisters. Thanks.
Your dad has just failed you.
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Sweetvie: 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
There's more to this your father dullness
He is not telling you everything.
Seriously, ur cowardness amaze me. You cant even talk to ur own father face to face. Ina tausawaya 'yan uwanku mata undecided
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by proff010: 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
I don't mind coming to your house to deal with that bastard...
Give me your address
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by B2B23: 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
Comradepreneur:
The rest of my reply to him below

I commend this first move although you are still a sissy and it seems you got it from your Dad n little from your mom.

From today become a terror to that boy. Infact start it right now after reading my comment. Torment the living out of him, make that house a burning hot hell for him.

Nor let am drink water drop cup, let am see you and run kata kata and kiti kiti.

When cock crow na e be him morning, Your dawn is here, your day don break and you eye don open,take full advantage of it, let him see you as a monster and do this infront of sisters, it's your duty to protect your sisters,my brothers are my hero,they showed me what is it is to be brave and today men fear me,cos my school days I dey setup men and take dem down,put the idiot down and tell your sisters that if this piece of sh!t ever peep, eye, touch you in a manner you deem wrong let me know and that day will be the last day he takes his last breath.

Ridicule him always Infront of your sisters, if they dont fear him they won't let him molest them and also make them hate him passionately. Call him rapist and paedophile.

Your father is the commander in chief and you are the minister of defense in your family. Don't be a silly weakling, let your sisters look up to you and you will bring out the boldness in them.

Do this and your sisters will look up to you and tell you everything. Do otherwise and remain a mugu for life.
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Bobbiee: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
Can't you beat the living daylights out of the boy and make his life a living hell so that he runs, abi what's wrong with your head. Even worse is that not once are your sisters complaining. Your mom is a fool if she just accepts everything. Bunch or degenerates
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by DWJOBScom(m): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
Mindlog:

Not child psychiatrist.

The first step is to get the boy out of the house permanently though I know they won't go further with letting the law get him, he really needs to go out of circulation because he is going to continue wherever he is sent to

In ideal situation, for the trauma the girls have gone through they need the services of a clinical child psychologist and the family as a whole, a family therapist.

I agree with the clinical child psychologist.
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Sterope(f): 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
If there is one thing thing adulthood has taught me, the supposed elders are very useless and they use there so called 'elder status and wisdom' to say plenty of nonsense.

Your only job is to go home and make him regret his life.

1 Like

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Xsw1: 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
Oh
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Sterope(f): 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
Those demons are not going to leave. There is no rape demon. There is no part in the bible where Jesus attributed deliverance to lack of insidious behaviour.

saintneo:

Oga Kobo, that cousin is not normal I must tell you. For me, my suggestions are defensive strategies, the offensive strategies you suggest might end up back-firing. I am not saying my defensive strategy is perfect either.

If they were Christians, I would have suggested taking to boy for strong deliverance. By the time, he fasts for 7 days dry, those demons and evil energies in him will flee by force.

About the dad being right - have you ever tried killing mosquito perched on your scrotum - I am assuming that you are a man (male, he, him)? The dad is caught between two devils, he is confused on how to handle it.
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by SocialJustice: 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
Oduduwa707:
Hausa pple and their pedophilia behaviors.

The Mallam you're about to report to sef fit have a 10yr old as his wife... grin

Mohammed sef no carry last for such behavior. undecided
As in, this guy is in deep rot. Imagine the guy is already f*ckimg the 8 year old, only time before his sisters succumb to cheap sex and even get pregnant.
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
Your dad is not matured enough to have kids and a family irrespective of his age.
I don't do cousins.

So to rehabilitate the boy, he has to destroy his own family.

What a complete idiot of a dad!
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sweetvie:
There's more to this your father dullness
He is not telling you everything.
Seriously, ur cowardness amaze me. You cant even talk to ur own father face to face. Ina tausawaya 'yan uwanku mata undecided
Imagine the guy releasing on & chi-owing all the yarinya right under their roof!
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Shakathezulu1: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
LyfeJennings:

Na the Salam Alaikum dey vex me pass
Weyrey ni e @OP
Even if he no get squad
all I need is for him to reach out
Explain to me in person
Walahi, I fit help am
The whole story just dey vex me.
Even the guy papa sef suppose chop blow 4 mouth.
Dem dey masturbate and molest him daughters, d papa no fit do anything.
Crazy family.

1 Like

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by yahoodetector: 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
Oga stop disturbing us with this debauchery abeg. You stated something clearly at the beginning of the post that you don't like the boy from the very start.

That's why you are not happy about what is going on with him and your sisters.

If not for the personal dislike for him, you wouldn't see his actions as anything just as your dad isn't seeing it as something because it is COMMON PRACTICE AMONG YOU PEOPLE...I will not elaborate more on the bolded!

Next please!!
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Sweetvie: 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Imagine the guy releasing on & chi-owing all the yarinya right under their roof!
As in
I just feel like slapping both him and his family.
Imagine that kind of rubbish... Even a girl can't accept that kind of rubbish been done to her sisters talk less of a grown-up man like him. I swear if I have a brother this stupid na to just disown him coz he ain't worth being a brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Delivers At Lagos BusStop (pic) / Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) / Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.