Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? (32782 Views)

Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / The Hatred I Have For My Mother Is Getting Worse / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Comradepreneur: 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
Good evening everyone.

Even though I had vowed to myself never to bring family issues to this forum, I just have to vent this out.

I am 23, a male from the North. I come from a family of 6, in which I'm the eldest of my siblings (all my younger siblings are girls).

In 2019, my cousin brother, who is way younger than me (he was 14) came to start living with us just a year after his dad died.

Prior to his dad's death, we never spoke to each other whenever I visited his mom (my paternal aunt).

His dad was someone who was quite doing well for himself before death took him away from us (he was working with NNPC).

After his death, his family were divided (he had three wives in which 2 had died earlier. My aunt was the second wife).

His children from his first wife lay claims that my aunt killed Thier mom (who had died way before 2004), and even the third wife (who died in 2018).

Even though his wealth was shared according to Islamic rites, they were still not contented even though they had the lion share.

Well, just months after my uncle's death, my aunt decided to get married! (Just imagine someone being accused of killing her husband and her co-wives fa).

Even though my dad (her elder brother) was against the decision, she even went as far as went to her mom in the village and was crying when her mom rebuked her for her intending action.

At the end, she got her way, and remarried to a police officer.

The worst part is, she is still living in her former husband's house, while she visits her new husband in his house (they are very close to each other. Much like she got married to her neighbor! Since his house is just a stone throw from hers).

Well, to cut the story short, she has 3 kids (all male) for her deceased husband, the eldest being 14. The eldest son was sent to come live with us since their rooms have been given out to their elder brothers as part of their own inheritance (her kids only inherited money and the man had over 4 properties in strategic locations).

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Comradepreneur: 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
I

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by JASONjnr(m): 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
I got tired of reading your excuses....

You should make the house unbearable for him untill your parents decides who leaves and who stays.....

But, your religion permits cousins getting married to each other.....

Because, if it's a taboo as it is with Christianity....I'm sure your parents would take it serious.

I hope you won't wake up one day and all your sister will be impregnated by your cousin.

308 Likes 20 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Peskid147: 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
Warn him face to face and tell him you will hold him responsible if any thing bad (sexually) happens to your sisters ...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by dawnomike(m): 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
I just wonder why you have not slapped the living daylight out of his face already... It seems you are the only sane man in that house. Unfortunately you are weak

271 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Comradepreneur: 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
U

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Comradepreneur: 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
J

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Comradepreneur: 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
P

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by captainking(m): 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
Comradepreneur:
So, in 2019, my dad decided to take him in.

One night, I woke up from sleep and decided to go to the kitchen and get drinking water (my room is just outside the sitting room, and you'll have to pass the sitting room before reaching the kitchen).

I observed that my cousin wasn't on the bed when I woke up. I decided to take a peek into my sister's room and there he was standing, jerking off to my sister's face! She was barely 15!

The lights was on, and his grandmother (my dad's mom) who came visiting was also on the bed together with my sisters! Such audacity!

I couldn't even believe what I saw, and tiptoed back into my room and woke up my maternal uncle who was staying with us in order to be my witness.

After witnessing the act, the only response he gave me was [b]Why is she (my sister) feigning to sleep, while he was touching her and jerking off to her face[b].

I was shocked and couldn't even believe his utterance. Like bro! You was supposed to help me bounce on the stupid slowpoke harassing my sister, (your niece).

He just said that and left. With the little energy left with me, I opened the door, dragged my cousin brother out and warned him never to try such act again (I initially wanted to teach him a lesson he ought to never forget in his lifetime, but I was hugely disappointed with what my uncle did).

Even though I still reported him to my parents, there wasn't any punishment meted out to him.

After that incident, I completely lost the respect I had for my uncle. Agreed he had some issues with my mom (her elder sister) back then, but why extend the hatred to her children?.

After that incident, I still occasionally catch my cousin brother in the night in the sitting room, claiming to iron out his clothes. But I still maintain my anger since it's not as if I caught him going into my sister's room.

What broke the camels back, was an incident which happened last 3 weeks ago.

One of my younger sisters (she's 13) reported to my dad in the middle of the night that he caught my cousin brother in her room, jerking off at her face while trying to remove her underwear.

All my dad did was to woke me up from sleep (saying that he wants me to be the witness), and he was preaching to the boy on how his mom, is his younger sister and that he should talk if marriage should be done for him since he can't hold his sexual desires (like man, you was supposed to call me and we smack the shit out of him together!!!).

I got angry and just left them there.

The next morning, I told my mom about the incident, and she told me that my baby sister (an 8 year old) do complain to her sometimes about sharp pains in her private part.

And this happens whenever, my cousin brother is sent to take her to the room whenever she's asleep on the sitting room couch. And also, how one of my sisters told her that he once caught him trying to lift up her skirt while she was fast asleep on the couch in the middle of the night.

Right now, I'm Justin mad at myself and angry at the same time! I feel like a loser, a pussy who can't even protect his sisters.

The bastard is still living with us, in my room, and every day, my hatred for him grows stronger.

Even when my mom told his mom, her only reply was that he's still a kid, and she should forgive him. Someone who's 17!!!! For goodness sake!.

She didn't even called him out to kneel down in front of my mom and rebuke him. Nothing was done!!!! She didn't even spoke to him about the incident.

And whenever my mom makes her displeasure known to my dad, he always says that she hates his family, bla bla bla.

How can I reduce my hatred for my cousin? Or is my hatred justified?

Right now, he has been restricted into coming into the sitting room, anything past 8pm.

But still, I'm still sure things might just go back to being the same!.

My fear right now is, I'll be going for my youth service in a few months time, which means this bastard will be with my sisters unsecured!!!!
You are really a coward I must..
That boy should have been seriously dealth with and sent out of that house.
I assure you. It's only a matter of time before they agree to sleep with him or he rapes them. And guess what.. They will all get pregnant for him.

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Comradepreneur: 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
U

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by minasu190: 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
Does your sister open the door whenever she wants to sleep? OP educate your sister on sex education, make life miserable for your cousin,because he will still come to her anytime soon, a stitch in time saves nine..do something to help your sister before it's too late,you can also lodge complain to the police station.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Comradepreneur: 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
O

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by minasu190: 11:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
Comradepreneur:

I can't be the one to lodge a complaint to the police station, since my dad is quite indifferent on the matter.

As for making life miserable for him, I've been giving him cold shoulders ever since I personally caught him the first time.

But it seems like it's not enough.

Also, to add, the door nob to my sister's room is faulty, so the door can't be locked. I have 5 sisters and they share 2 rooms. But he always goes for the younger ones
I have 3 sisters, and they share the same room, my mom used to warm them to look door anytime they are in their room,because we do have visitors and anybody could enter without their consent, and for the complain,don't wait for your Dad to do something, u can actually help your blood sister from this mess, police would help in this case by talking down his undertaken not do such again.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Comradepreneur: 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
U

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by level77: 11:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
Please talk to your sisters, educate them in sex education so they too can avoid him and report him if he tries defiling them .
If you don’t take action now, he might end up impregnating some of your sisters as your parents and uncle don’t seem to see anything wrong with what he is doing.
Infact since you will soon be going for youth service, he is going to have more freedom to indulge in his immoral acts with your sisters, so just make sure you stand your ground for him to leave the house before you go for youth service.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Okoroawusa: 12:10am On Nov 07, 2022
Just kill him the hatred will reduce

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 07, 2022
Super story.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by captainking(m): 12:24am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:

Right now, I'm kind of feeling angst within me.

Tomorrow morning, I'll voice out my displeasure to my dad and let him know what have been bothering me.

I've never sat him down one on one and talked to him because of the respect I have for him.

But it seems like I'll man up and face him
Man up.. If you got gees.. You and your geez should meet your cuz and give him final warning or else.. Serious beating.. Better still. If you got military friends.. Involve them to warn him the last time.. And also make a report at police station

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by grandstar(m): 1:36am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur,
You have a sexual molester in your midst and you're dealing with it with kid gloves.

I suspect it's nothing new in your family or extended family on your father's side hence their relaxed attitude to it. It's no big deal. They may have done such when they too were young. The boy should be kicked out of the house.

For you to deal with him, you have to scream to the rooftops. Embarrassing him very hard with neighbors watching may jolt him.

Also, contact MIRABEL. They deal with sexual abuse cases. They need to examine your 8 year old sister to know if she's be touched.

The passive response to this abomination is shocking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5L0CRJR9p4

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Tzar91: 2:17am On Nov 07, 2022
You said that you are about to go for youth service and you are behaving like a kid. Break that sexual predator's head with bottle, if ur father yarn rubbish you give am better chanceing wea go shock am, enter the house park all the boy belongs come outside pour am kerosene burn them, if any of ur siblings talk shit tear am better slap, call the boy mama for phone immediately and talk to her like she is a nobody, behave like a mad man and watch yourself take ur place as the first born, even ur father will start to give u some respect.

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Kobojunkie: 2:33am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:

1. Well, just months after my uncle's death, my aunt decided to get married! (Just imagine someone being accused of killing her husband and her co-wives fa).
Even though my dad (her elder brother) was against the decision, she even went as far as went to her mom in the village and was crying when her mom rebuked her for her intending action. At the end, she got her way, and remarried to a police officer. The worst part is, she is still living in her former husband's house, while she visits her new husband in his house (they are very close to each other. Much like she got married to her neighbor! Since his house is just a stone throw from hers).

2. Well, to cut the story short, she has 3 kids (all male) for her deceased husband, the eldest being 14. The eldest son was sent to come live with us since their rooms have been given out to their elder brothers as part of their own inheritance (her kids only inherited money and the man had over 4 properties in strategic locations).
1. For a 23-year-old, you are already starting off wrong in life.

So because the woman was accused, without evidence since she doesn't seem to have been charged with any of the crimes you post against her, you and your father would rather she live miserable after her obligations to her former husband are over? undecided

2. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by colonelwealth(m): 3:24am On Nov 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. For a 23-year-old, you are already starting off wrong in life.

So because the woman was accused, without evidence since she doesn't seem to have been charged with any of the crimes you post against her, you and your father would rather she live miserable after her obligations to her former husband are over? undecided

2. undecided

This guy, are you normal at all....??
I have been observing you, you seem to always talk out of point concerning most matters.
I suspect you are truly a junkie like your moniker.

Of the the points the OP raised, you couldn't see anything reasonable to say or advice him to help prevent a potential crime, it is irrelevant thing you are responding to or concerned about.

God help you.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by colonelwealth(m): 3:53am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:
So, in 2019, my dad decided to take him in.

One night, I woke up from sleep and decided to go to the kitchen and get drinking water (my room is just outside the sitting room, and you'll have to pass the sitting room before reaching the kitchen).

I observed that my cousin wasn't on the bed when I woke up. I decided to take a peek into my sister's room and there he was standing, jerking off to my sister's face! She was barely 15!

The lights was on, and his grandmother (my dad's mom) who came visiting was also on the bed together with my sisters! Such audacity!

I couldn't even believe what I saw, and tiptoed back into my room and woke up my maternal uncle who was staying with us in order to be my witness.

After witnessing the act, the only response he gave me was [b]Why is she (my sister) feigning to sleep, while he was touching her and jerking off to her face[b].

I was shocked and couldn't even believe his utterance. Like bro! You was supposed to help me bounce on the stupid slowpoke harassing my sister, (your niece).

He just said that and left. With the little energy left with me, I opened the door, dragged my cousin brother out and warned him never to try such act again (I initially wanted to teach him a lesson he ought to never forget in his lifetime, but I was hugely disappointed with what my uncle did).

Even though I still reported him to my parents, there wasn't any punishment meted out to him.

After that incident, I completely lost the respect I had for my uncle. Agreed he had some issues with my mom (her elder sister) back then, but why extend the hatred to her children?.

After that incident, I still occasionally catch my cousin brother in the night in the sitting room, claiming to iron out his clothes. But I still maintain my anger since it's not as if I caught him going into my sister's room.

What broke the camels back, was an incident which happened last 3 weeks ago.

One of my younger sisters (she's 13) reported to my dad in the middle of the night that he caught my cousin brother in her room, jerking off at her face while trying to remove her underwear.

All my dad did was to woke me up from sleep (saying that he wants me to be the witness), and he was preaching to the boy on how his mom, is his younger sister and that he should talk if marriage should be done for him since he can't hold his sexual desires (like man, you was supposed to call me and we smack the shit out of him together!!!).

I got angry and just left them there.

The next morning, I told my mom about the incident, and she told me that my baby sister (an 8 year old) do complain to her sometimes about sharp pains in her private part.

And this happens whenever, my cousin brother is sent to take her to the room whenever she's asleep on the sitting room couch. And also, how one of my sisters told her that he once caught him trying to lift up her skirt while she was fast asleep on the couch in the middle of the night.

Right now, I'm Justin mad at myself and angry at the same time! I feel like a loser, a pussy who can't even protect his sisters.

The bastard is still living with us, in my room, and every day, my hatred for him grows stronger.

Even when my mom told his mom, her only reply was that he's still a kid, and she should forgive him. Someone who's 17!!!! For goodness sake!.

She didn't even called him out to kneel down in front of my mom and rebuke him. Nothing was done!!!! She didn't even spoke to him about the incident.

And whenever my mom makes her displeasure known to my dad, he always says that she hates his family, bla bla bla.

How can I reduce my hatred for my cousin? Or is my hatred justified?

Right now, he has been restricted into coming into the sitting room, anything past 8pm.

But still, I'm still sure things might just go back to being the same!.

My fear right now is, I'll be going for my youth service in a few months time, which means this bastard will be with my sisters unsecured!!!!

As for you OP....I will be harsh and direct on you.

You are a disgrace and disappointment of a man and elder brother.
You are an imitation of a first born child.
Except this your story isn't true in any way but if true you deserve several punches to the face.

It is irritating to read the rubbish excuses you vomit with your mouth...how can somebody be molesting your siblings( younger females for that matter) you are making excuses, seeking for validation from your parents on the right things to do..?
Are you normal at all...or your brain is twisted.?

This is a case you should stamp your authority as a son&first born and deal with that guy ruthlessly without your parents permission.
How can you fail to protect your sisters from a molester or potential rapist....are you normal..?
There is always a limit to every juvenile stupidity.

Solutions..
1) Educate all your sisters on sexual education and the need to NEVER allow molestation or sexual predactors, to always protect themselves by saying no to such abomination.
Tell them the dangers in such and if need be use force to input these orientations into their heads.

2) time for talking or warning has been over since, create some urgent reasons(possibly setup) to brutalize and publicly shame the idiot....mess him up so much that he will either run&leave your home or change&behave.
That he will always be sacred of you or to go close to your sisters.(in doing this put aside family feelings and corrct his brain).

3) while doing no 2 above.....change it for your parents (dad&family) if any of them tries to rebuke you or make excuse for him&his mother.
Like someone said act like a "mad man" when dealing with the situation..

4) after doing no 2&3....involve neighbors, respected elders of the community &the police by making a police compliant(it will only cost you little, which you can sacrifice for your sisters safety)...your aim must be to publicity deal, shame the idiot and get him to sign an undertaken.

5) while at that try to get some level of tangible admissible evidence against him.
If your parents(especially your dad) or his mother or your rubbish uncle tries to intervain , embarrass&change it for them publicly too.
Make sure the boy's mother is not left out in the embarrassement, let her get the lion share.
And if your sisters are compleciet (party to his stupidity) deal with them to reset their brains by force.

Finally, if you don't stamp your authority as an elder brother& man in that house, then you will be a loser for life....then anybody can rubbish your family.
If that guy succeeds to molest or commit abomination with your sisters, you will have yourself to blame for the rest of your sorry life.

Stand up and defend your sisters, defend your family's honor and your prestige as a man.
(This will help you to prevent committing murder because of built up hatred one day and going to jail because of your inability to man up on this)

I suspect there is more your family are not telling you, else nothing more can explain their unborthered attitude.

I wonder how you will protect your future family(wife,sons&daughters) with this your uninspiring behavior.
Better man up before it's late.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Kobojunkie: 4:00am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:
■ How can I reduce my hatred for my cousin? Or is my hatred justified? Right now, he has been restricted into coming into the sitting room, anything past 8pm. But still, I'm still sure things might just go back to being the same!. My fear right now is, I'll be going for my youth service in a few months time, which means this bastard will be with my sisters unsecured!!!!
So, you saw the eejit jerking off in front of your sister, and instead of raising an alarm, pummelling the eejit's dick right there and then so the house could wake up to his cries, you tiptoed back to raise your uncle who turned out to be sympathetic to the 14-year-old boy's assault? Why? undecided

Your uncle and father don't seem incensed by the boy sexually assaulting their own daughters, meaning their conscience is not where it ought to be, yet you don't seem to hate them as well, how come? Don't you see they are literally the boy's enablers in this situation? If two grown men in the house refuse to put a 14-year-old in check, what do you expect will happen? And who is to blame? Surely not just the 14-year-old. undecided
And your mother telling you stories of her 8-year-old potentially being raped right there in her own parents' home, yet doing absolutely nothing about it... how? What kind of mother does that? Why bother reporting to the boy's mother at that point when her baby may have been raped by him? What good will reporting to his mother do? Why isn't she protecting her babies from the predator she is obviously aware of? undecided

And you, 23-year-old big brother, want us to believe you care so much about your sisters, yet you have not spoken of in fact reporting the sexual deviant to the police, at least getting him charged to alert your father and uncle that this needs to be taken seriously. I mean why haven't you or your mother reported the boy to the police since your family does not seem resolved to help your sisters? undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Naijatask: 4:06am On Nov 07, 2022
topcatking:
Super story.

Super story? Really? Should I upload a picture of the bastard before you believe me?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by colonelwealth(m): 4:06am On Nov 07, 2022
Tzar91:
You said that you are about to go for youth service and you are behaving like a kid. Break that sexual predator's head with bottle, if ur father yarn rubbish you give am better chanceing wea go shock am, enter the house park all the boy belongs come outside pour am kerosene burn them, if any of ur siblings talk shit tear am better slap, call the boy mama for phone immediately and talk to her like she is a nobody, behave like a mad man and watch yourself take ur place as the first born, even ur father will start to give u some respect.

Kudos, well said.
The OP is a disappointment.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by colonelwealth(m): 4:07am On Nov 07, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Just kill him the hatred will reduce

Thrash as always.
What sort of evil advice is this...?
If you have nothing reasonable to say, then say nothing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Naijatask: 4:08am On Nov 07, 2022
Tzar91:

I'm too nimble to act like this to be honest, but it seems like desperate situations calls for desperate measures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by colonelwealth(m): 4:09am On Nov 07, 2022
grandstar:
Comradepreneur,
You have a sexual molester in your midst and you're dealing with it with kid gloves.

I suspect it's nothing new in your family or extended family on your father's side hence their relaxed attitude to it. It's no big deal. They may have done such when they too were young. The boy should be kicked out of the house.

For you to deal with him, you have to scream to the rooftops. Embarrassing him very hard with neighbors watching may jolt him.

Also, contact MIRABEL. They deal with sexual abuse cases. They need to examine your 8 year old sister to know if she's be touched.

The passive response to this abomination is shocking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5L0CRJR9p4

Kudos.
Wise and intelligent counsel...well-done .
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Naijatask: 4:11am On Nov 07, 2022
colonelwealth:

As for you OP....I will be harsh and direct on you.

You are a disgrace and disappointment of a man and elder brother.
You are an imitation of a first born child.
Except this your story isn't true in any way but if true you deserve several punches to the face.

It is irritating to read the rubbish excuses you vomit with your mouth...how can somebody be molesting your siblings( younger females for that matter) you are making excuses, seeking for validation from your parents on the right things to do..?
Are you normal at all...or your brain is twisted.?

This is a case you should stamp your authority as a son&first born and deal with that guy ruthlessly without your parents permission.
How can you fail to protect your sisters from a molester or potential rapist....are you normal..?

Solutions..
1) Educate all your sisters on sexual education and the need to NEVER allow molestation or sexual predactors, to always protect themselves by saying no to such abomination.
Tell them the dangers in such and if need be use force to input these orientations into their heads.

2) time for talking or warning has been over since, create some urgent reasons(possibly setup) to brutalize and publicly shame the idiot....mess him up so much that he will either run&leave your home or change&behave.
That he will always be sacred of you or to go close to your sisters.(in doing this put aside family feelings and corrct his brain).

3) while doing no 2 above.....change it for your parents (dad&family) if any of them tries to rebuke you or make excuse for him&his mother.
Like someone said act like a "mad man" when dealing with the situation..

4) after doing no 2&3....involve neighbors, respected elders of the community &the police by making a police compliant(it will only cost you little, which you can sacrifice for your sisters safety)...your aim must be to publicity deal, shame the idiot and get him to sign an undertaken.

5) while at that try to get some level of tangible admissible evidence against him.
If your parents(especially your dad) or his mother or your rubbish uncle tries to intervain , embarrass&change it for them publicly too.
Make sure the boy's mother is not left out in the embarrassement, let her get the lion share.
And if your sisters are compleciet (party to his stupidity) deal with them to reset their brains by force.

Finally, if you don't stamp your authority as an elder brother& man in that house, then you will be a loser for life....then anybody can rubbish your family.
If that guy succeeds to molest or commit abomination with your sisters, you will have yourself to blame for the rest of your sorry life.

Stand up and defend your sisters, defend your family's honor and your prestige as a man.
(This will help you to prevent committing murder because of built up hatred one day and going to jail because of your inability to man up on this)

I suspect there is more your family are not telling you, else nothing more can explain their unborthered attitude.

I wonder how your will protect your future family(wife,sons&daughters) with this your uninspiring behavior.
Better man up before it's late.

Thank you for your advice.

I just realized I've been a coward and sissy my whole life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by colonelwealth(m): 4:12am On Nov 07, 2022
JASONjnr:
I got tired of reading your excuses....

You should make the house unbearable for him untill your parents decides who leaves and who stays.....

But, your religion permits cousins getting married to each other.....

Because, if it's a taboo as it is with Christianity....I'm sure your parents would take it serious.

I hope you won't wake up one day and all your sister will be impregnated by your cousin.

The OP is a huge diagrace.
How can he not know how to protect his vulnerable female siblings...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Naijatask: 4:13am On Nov 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, you saw the eejit jerking off in front of your sister, and instead of raising an alarm, pummelling the eejit's dick right there and then so the house could wake up to his cries, you tiptoed back to raise your uncle who turned out to be sympathetic to the 14-year-old boy's assault? Why? undecided

Your uncle and father don't seem incensed by the boy sexually assaulting their own daughters, meaning their conscience is not where it ought to be, yet you don't seem to hate them as well, how come? Don't you see they are literally the boy's enablers in this situation? If two grown men in the house refuse to put a 14-year-old in check, what do you expect will happen? And who is to blame? Surely not just the 14-year-old. undecided
And your mother telling you stories of her 8-year-old potentially being raped right there in her own parents' home, yet doing absolutely nothing about it... how? What kind of mother does that? Why bother reporting to the boy's mother at that point when her baby may have been raped by him? What good will reporting to his mother do? Why isn't she protecting her babies from the predator she is obviously aware of? undecided

And you, 23-year-old big brother, want us to believe you care so much about your sisters, yet you have not spoken of in fact reporting the sexual deviant to the police, at least getting him charged to alert your father and uncle that this needs to be taken seriously. I mean why haven't you or your mother reported the boy to the police since your family does not seem resolved to help your sisters? undecided

Thank you for opening my eyes on how serious this situation needs to be taken.

I'm honestly more disappointed in myself more than my parents right now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) / Why Do Olden Days Marriages Last Longer Than Modern Ones? / My Uncle Raped Me, My Family Blamed Me, Forcing Me Into Prostitution- Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.