Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi (45203 Views)

Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally / #endsars: Nigerians Drag Dino Melaye For Supporting Protesters / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Rexymania(m): 8:22am On Nov 08, 2022
This same Dino, na Tinubu retire the idiot from senate bcus he said he'd impregnate Remi, Tinubu's wife.

He's a bully... Very stupid. Thank God say him get money, if not na garage him for dey, dey tear ticket.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by PointZerom: 8:22am On Nov 08, 2022
post=118212808:

Words of a wise man.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.
God bless you.

God bless your parents for giving us a King like you.
Stay blessed.

Obi is immature for publicly refusing to be bullied?

Tinubu is matured for saying that it is an INSULT to mention PDP VP aspirant's name where he's?

Obi acted martued and timely,
When somebody is constituting nuisance in public gatherings, if the organizers refused to call him to order, the attendants will do it.

YOU MAY TWIST IT BUT WE DON'T CARE.
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by faceland: 8:23am On Nov 08, 2022
aidameoryou:

Which Reno?
Different people, similar personality (fake and closet-homosexuals).
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by princewarri1985: 8:23am On Nov 08, 2022
these 2 clowns should not be taken seriously, both of them are idiots! NIGERIAN YOUTH ARE TIRED OF ALL THESE MISCREANTS AND OLD HAGS AND THIEFING IDIOTS PARABULATING AROUND AS POLITICIANS! YOU ALL SHOULD WATCH AS PETER OBI SWEEP THE POLL NEXT YEAR, BECAUSE NIGERIA YOUTHS ARE TIRED AND WE ARE WISER, EVERYWHERE YOU GO NA PETER OBI NAME EVERYWHERE, THE YOUTHS IN DELTA STATE HERE WILL MOBILIZE FOR PETER OBI NEXT YEAR AND WE WILL DO IT FOR FREE, AND WE DONT EVEN MIND SPENDING OUR OWN MONEY BECAUSE THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE AND IF PETER OBI EVENTUALLY TURN OUT TO BE LIKE OTHER PRESIDENTS BEFORE HIM, THEN WE CAN FINALLY GIVE UP ON THIS FRAUD CALLED NIGERIA. BECAUSE EVERYBODY DON TIRE.
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Skeduw20(m): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2022
Wetin make them buhari as Dino dey alws chop their face.... He needs to b calm person.
He cannot handle things like this, fire on the mountain
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Akunatakasi(m): 8:28am On Nov 08, 2022
post=118212808:

Words of a wise man.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.
God bless you.

Stay blessed.

I think say you mature.. but this one done show say you be mature man with the brain of a kindergarten
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Franking: 8:28am On Nov 08, 2022
post=118212808:

Words of a wise man.

God bless you.

Stay blessed.

This confused thing. Are you not ashamed of yourself? With your Buhari and APC Nigeria is recording the worst in every sphere. Worst exchange rate, longest ASUU strike in history, highest fuel price, highest death rate due to insecurity, highest kidnap rate, highest food prices ever. Highest corruption. And this hermaphrodite still comes here to make noise.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Lloydzahir09: 8:29am On Nov 08, 2022
ryloy:
Enemy of my Enemy is my friend. Pitobi has no chance in this election. Our focus is Atiku Abubakar
Lols dreamer. Why is PDP so focused on LP why not APC. Try to attack APC na. Imagine what FFK said about PDP spokesperson and instead of PDP to rebuff u re gloating over LP. Talk about living rent free

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by eunisam: 8:30am On Nov 08, 2022
DENO mesuya
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by faceland: 8:30am On Nov 08, 2022
Ance4Liverpool:
Instead of telling Nigerians what they are going to do for us they are busy attacking Peter obi and we the Nigerians are not even asking them

Didn't the current president said he make 1 naira equal 1 dollar. Create 3 million jobs YEARLY and be at the war front against Boko Haram? Even Fashola said he would fix the electricity problem in Nigeria within 6 months.
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by manmade(m): 8:33am On Nov 08, 2022
ryloy:
Enemy of my Enemy is my friend. Pitobi has no chance in this election. Our focus is Atiku Abubakar
Atiku ko atika ni
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by freemi(m): 8:34am On Nov 08, 2022
post=118212808:

Words of a wise man.

God bless you.

Stay blessed.
yet he may not perform well also.
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by princewarri1985: 8:35am On Nov 08, 2022
ryloy:
you better wake up from your slumber my friend! Atiku is no match for peter obi, if you dey talk about tinubu now i go agree with you small because na only tinubu go fit give obi small stress next year but obi go still defeat am and he go shock everybody!
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by zelnababa(m): 8:35am On Nov 08, 2022
lolz kama na bitch, when DIno, Reno, and FFK dey yab buhari then all this pdp supporters turned obidients they hail dem ooo, is ur turn now, Dino, Reno, continue jare.
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by kunleiky(m): 8:37am On Nov 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I wish President Buhari and Governor yahaya Bello of Kogi state could revisit Dino melaye criminal case so that we can have another Nollywood drama to laugh about grin

A dino that climed tree to dodge police arrest should not be taken serious grin cheesy
Make dem teach am small lesson and vire am kobo.
That Dino is a spoilt man
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by nedekid: 8:38am On Nov 08, 2022
Kajaard:

How come you are always on every thread I see whenever I return back to nairaland? Is it that you don't have a job or what?

You live on nairaland. People with jobs don't spend all their time on the internet. Pathetic.
Seems you are new on this forum, that guy is a paid troll. Ask him for the address of his bbq joint, you want to patronize him and watch him run.
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Didijiji: 8:38am On Nov 08, 2022
Wizzieee:

Swears I ve been following all of them urchins subtly, they sound alien, out of the reasonable world
How can he be saying ANYTHING TO MOVE OUR NATION FORWARD and still be supportive this demonic party that has destroyed Nigeria?
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by otalujunior2000: 8:38am On Nov 08, 2022
good day my fellow nairalanders please i need some one here who can assist me with a menial job.
my location is makurdi, please if anyone can help out i would really appreciate cause am really finding it had to feed and survive.
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by grandstar(m): 8:44am On Nov 08, 2022
Please help me here. Who did Atiku send to represent him?
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:44am On Nov 08, 2022
post=118212808:

Words of a wise man.

God bless you.

Stay blessed.

Someone called another a clown and you refer to him as a wise man?

I'm tempted to believe what people write about you on this forum.

The number of sane people in Nigeria are depleting by the day, this is really appalling.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by NLPoliceWoman: 8:46am On Nov 08, 2022
Franking:

This confused thing. Are you not ashamed of yourself? this hermaphrodite still comes here to make noise.

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Danniedpastor(m): 8:47am On Nov 08, 2022
post=118212808:

Words of a wise man.

God bless you.

Stay blessed.

If you have sense, you should know that
Tinubu is king in throwing tantrums.
Very uncouth, and senseless liar.

Why did your Emilokan not attend the debate? Pls, tell us

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by NLPoliceWoman: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2022
Wizzieee:

[b]Mumu urchins always sounding stupid
, I pity your unborn generations you re ruining because of your selfish ambitions...
[/b]
Rule 2
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by NLPoliceWoman: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2022
Didijiji:
you have always been a grand mumu

Rule 2.
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by NLPoliceWoman: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2022
Absuchat:

Onye nzuzu. Forming nonesense online but a mere beggar in Ikeja

Seun Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by NLPoliceWoman: 9:00am On Nov 08, 2022
Macphenson:

Some people are very much more useless than I thought.

Rule 2.
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Didijiji: 9:13am On Nov 08, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
[b][/b]
Rule 2.
you sef be grander mumu
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Yoighaman(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2022
zombieHUNTER:
Dino is a tout

Exactly, and some insane morons are supporting both of them. People who stole mercilessly from you and impoverished your generation. In 2023, we'd ascertain the number of Nigerians that need mental check up.
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2022
grin grin cheesy
Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by Yoighaman(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2022
Franking:

This confused thing. Are you not ashamed of yourself? With your Buhari and APC Nigeria is recording the worst in every sphere. Worst exchange rate, longest ASUU strike in history, highest fuel price, highest death rate due to insecurity, highest kidnap rate, highest food prices ever. Highest corruption. And this hermaphrodite still comes here to make noise.

There is no LOVE emoji on Nairaland.... I would have 'loved' this your post 99 times.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:19am On Nov 08, 2022
ryloy:
hey ADAMU, speak for yaself.

YOUR FOCUS BRUV!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Presidential Declaration. Pictures / Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa / Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.