Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties (9317 Views)

Osun Governorship Election: Oyetola Reconciles With Aregbesola / Bashir Mohammed, Policeman Who Voted At Kano APC Congress Probed By Police / Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by Majesty2(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2022
The Governor of Kano State, Abdullahi Ganduje, has brokered peace in the ruling All Progressives Congress, following a crisis that recently rocked the party in the state.
The crisis broke out last week between the majority leader, who is the member representing Doguwa/Tudun Wada Federal Constituency, Alhassan Doguwa and the deputy governorship candidate of the APC, Murtala Garo.

Doguwa, on Monday confirmed the reconciliation to newsmen in a Kano radio political programme monitored by our reporter on Tuesday morning.

Doguwa had been accused of throwing a teacup at Garo during a stakeholders meeting at the residence of the state’s deputy governor, Nasiru Gawuna, reportedly injuring the former Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs.

The majority leader denied the allegations and vowed to continue fighting Garo to the end.

However, in the radio programme aired, Doguwa said the reconciliation was spearheaded by Ganduje, who summoned the two warring parties in a meeting with
some party leaders in Kano.

“His Excellency, Governor Abdullahi Ganduje, has reconciled Murtala Sule Garo and I.
“He summoned the reconciliatory meeting between us. The meeting was attended by Nasiru Koki and the state APC Chairman, Abdullahi Abbas. The meeting started from around 11pm up till 4am today (Monday).

“We reviewed the crisis and apologised to each other. The governor told us kind words. He showed each of us where we were wrong. He gave us fatherly advice and said he considers us as his two. sons,”
Doguwa revealed.

He therefore declared that he had put the matter behind him and forged ahead to continue commitment towards the success of APC in Kano and the country.

“The matter is over for me. I will continue my support for the success of APC in 2023. I will continue to support Gawuna/Garo project, Tinubu/Shettima and APC at all levels in 2023,” he declared.

Doguwa also said he had forgiven Garo and all other party members that offended him, calling on them to forgive him too.

He also asked for forgiveness from Kano people and supporters of APC in Kano for causing disaffection in the party.

https://punchng.com/ganduje-resolves-kano-apc-crisis-reconciles-grieving-parties/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by money121(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ganduje The Dollar Man!! cool cool
Agba Wire

Awon Ojelu grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by MeaslesMumpsRub: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ganduje will definitely Deliver 40 Percent of Kano to Asiwaju

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by salbis(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Gandollar a very good friend to Jafar Jafar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by ATLIEN2027: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by wwwihy: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by obembet(f): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Thier problem

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by Brendaniel: 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
They've not resolved anything, APC and PDP are in internal and external commotion...

I've said it before, it is greed that will destroy the 2 parties

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by socialmediaman: 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
APC lost Kano a long time ago. Ganduje himself struggled to win re-election that he had to unleash violence in the run-off election to retain his seat. They're not even winning Kano at the governorship level talk less of voting for a failed candidate like Tinubu

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by wwwihy: 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
grin grin angry angry grin grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by wwwihy: 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by bigdammyj: 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
Noted.
Re: Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by Gandrova: 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
Some people will not like this news grin
Re: Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by southsouthking(m): 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
Gandollar my Man, agba babariga.
Still doesn't stop the fact that Kano vote is going to be shared between the 3 candidates.

Kwankwanso 40%
Tinubu 25%
Atiku 25%
Obi 10%

If you know you know.
I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by zacks001: 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
Tinubu will win all the 6 K states insha'Allah. BAT is coming!

13 Likes

Re: Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by Atlantis585: 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
Story!
Trying to repair shattered bottle.
Tinubu’s last hopes going down the toilet daily.

NC… gone
SS… gone
SE… gone
SW… 50/50
Kano … disappearing
Kaduna … evaporating
Katsina… in rear view mirror

Running away from debates and journalists won’t save him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
PUBLIC SYMPATHY - A TREASURE TINUBU AND ATIKU CANNOT BUY NOW IN THE HANDS OF PETER OBI.

Public sympathy brought Obansajo to power...How? He left prison and became your President...he was seen as a no nonesense man and prudent.

Public sympathy brought Yaradua to power....How? He was seen a simply and humble man, remember he was a lecturer before becoming a Governor...he lived a simple life during his time as Governor of Kastina State.

Public sympathy brought Jonathan to power...How? Just like his late principal Yaradua, he was also a lecturer before becoming a vise Governor of Bayelsa State then he became the Governor, later a vise President then your President..
he rode on the famous "i have one shoe" sympathy story that won him to the hearts of Nigerians like what Peter Obi is currently doing.

Public sympathy brought Buhari to power...How? Just like Yaradua he was seen as a simple and strict man, something Peter Obi also added to his campaign book. Remember the famous "Buhari drinking Milo" and "I borrowed money to buy my Presidential form"?

As you can see, public sympathy has been very effective since 1999 and would continue, this is one treasure Tinubu and Atiku don't have even with their billions.

Lastly, make I shock you...Nigeria has never had a billionaire President and will never have one because the corridor of power is surrounded by people who don't want their ego diminished under a Billionaire boss. The last attempt was by Abiola, we all saw how it ended.

Tinubu and Atiku will never be Nigeria's President...Why? The sudden change of naira notes is just one of the many obstacles the forces(retired and active) in and outside Aso Rock will employ to frustrate them...something Buhari will not have control over.

Peter Obi is the only Presidential candidate mirroring the public sympathy enjoyed by former Presidents since the return of democracy, an evidently very effective weapon.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by Ayodeoba: 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Atlantis585:
Story!
Trying to repair shattered bottle.
Tinubu’s last hopes going down the toilet daily.

NC… gone
SS… gone
SE… gone
SW… 50/50
Kano … disappearing
Kaduna … evaporating
Katsina… in rear view mirror

Running away from debates and journalists won’t save him.
I just confirmed truly that,you cannot be sane and also supporting obidense

7 Likes

Re: Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by Formularcr7: 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ok, let's wait and see
Re: Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by frank14011991(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
Kano is 50% for tinubu. Kwankwaso and Atiku will share the rest. ATIKU will come third in kano

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by Atlantis585: 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ayodeoba:
I just confirmed truly that,you cannot be sane and also supporting obidense

But you are aupporting a man whose:

Real name is unknown
Real parents are unknown
secondary school is unknown.
primary school is unknown.
School mates are extinct.
History of dealing drugs is known.
History of ongoing drug abuse is evident.
History of emptying Lagos treasury quite known.
Ongoing robbing of Lagos is evident.
Whose wife fights everywhere like Lagos agberos.
Conversion of Lagos assets is known.
Fears debate and journalists because his head is empty like Buhari.
Who pees like a dog everywhere he goes.
Who claims not to own any business, cannot explain his source of wealth, owns a fleet of private jets, converted lots of expensive Lagos government properties to his own while in office, owns luxurious London mansions and is worth billions of Dollars.

That you are supporting such a man proves to me that you are bereft of any bit of commonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by Sholaco: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hahaha hahaha see this trend like a ghost mode. Had it been that the story is other way round...obidatti would have set this platform on fire angry grin
Re: Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by ytdivine(m): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
Obi is coming
From consumption to production
Let's get back to agriculture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K4LOJShmVU
Re: Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by Validated: 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:
Ganduje will definitely Deliver 40 Percent of Kano to Asiwaju

10% Asiwaju no go see. Kwankwaso holds 55% while Shekarau holds 36%. Go and check 2019 gubernatorial elections
Re: Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by Gaabasky: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
Good for him. I knw Tinubu will do all things possible to make them one.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by senatordave1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
southsouthking:
Gandollar my Man, agba babariga.
Still doesn't stop the fact that Kano vote is going to be shared between the 3 candidates.

Kwankwanso 40%
Tinubu 25%
Atiku 25%
Obi 10%

If you know you know.
I rest my case.

Kwankwaso 50%
Tinubu 30%
Atiku 18%
Obi 2%
Re: Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by senatordave1(m): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
Validated:

10% Asiwaju no go see. Kwankwaso holds 55% while Shekarau holds 36%. Go and check 2019 gubernatorial elections

If kwankwaso couldn't deliver for atiku in 2019,shekarau cant
Re: Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by Sonyboom: 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ikeke ewu beta pass the pandora criminal collw Ring kickback n loading State fund into his daugther pandora account

money121:
Agba Wire

Awon Ojelu grin grin
Re: Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by techWriter1: 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
Re: Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties by porthouse7(f): 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
money121:
Agba Wire

Awon Ojelu grin grin
oponu ni e

(1) (2) (Reply)

Judiciary ; The Last Hope Of The Common Man / General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. / How Gaddafi Recruited Nigerians Into Libyan Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.