Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Fasoranti Blessed, Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Afenifere Secretary-general, Ebiseni - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fasoranti Blessed, Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Afenifere Secretary-general, Ebiseni (846 Views)

Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People / Tinubu, Afenifere Leaders And Afenifere Leaders Sing Yoruba Anthem / Igbos Didn’t Endorse Atiku, We Are Still Behind Buhari – Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fasoranti Blessed, Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Afenifere Secretary-general, Ebiseni by iwaeda: 11:32am On Nov 08, 2022
Sola Ebiseni, the Secretary General of the Yoruba Socio-Cultural group, Afenifere, has described as false the claim made in several outlets that Pa Reuben Fasoranti, the leader of the group, endorsed the candidacy of BolaTinubu, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Ebiseni stated that it was a mere blessing rather than an endorsement.

The Chief Scribe of the Yoruba apex organisation disclosed this on Tuesday morning while fielding questions on the Arise TV show programme.

Recall that the ensuing confusion in the Yoruba socio-political group continued when Pa Fasoranti was reported to have said that the frontline Yoruba group is for Tinubu and not for Peter Obi of the Labour Party.

DAILY POST reported that Chief Ayo Adebanjo, who was said to be in an acting capacity for the group, endorsed Obi, as he insisted that it is the turn of the South-East to produce the next President.

Shortly after Adebanjo endorsed Obi, Pa Fasoranti threw his weight behind Tinubu’s 2023 bid and blessed him.

However, Ebiseni has come out to say that the meeting they held, which led to the purported endorsement of Tinubu, was not an Afenifere meeting.

“Was that an endorsement, an Afenifere endorsement? I would have loved you to ask that as the second leg of your question”.

“Now, as I told you, the meeting that they held was not an Afenifere meeting. That meeting – the notice of that meeting was issued in the name of a Whatsapp group, “Conscience of Yoruba Nation”.

“I am sure Dr Abati would be on that platform. The conscience of the Yoruba Nation, so many people are there; you don’t need to be a politician. I don’t know If Rufai is as political as Dr Abatti because I know, at a time, he wanted to be a deputy governor.”

He added, “You see, those who expressed political inclination about this time, they gathered them in the Whatsapp group, and my brother says he is the director general.

“They told people, please, we are going to hold a meeting in respect of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s presidency, and Pa Fasoranti has agreed to host and preside over that meeting; the duration of the meeting will be only from 11 pm to 1 am. two hours.

“I told you there was a debate from 29 July 2021 to 27 September 2022 (14 months of debate), compared with two hours of the jamboree.
It was not an endorsement; Baba has the power to bless anyone.

“So, many people will still go to Pa Fasoranti for blessing; it does not deter from the decision Afenifere had taken- endorsing Peter Obi”.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/08/2023-fasoranti-blessed-didnt-endorse-tinubu-afenifere-secretary-general-ebiseni/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fasoranti Blessed, Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Afenifere Secretary-general, Ebiseni by slivertongue: 11:38am On Nov 08, 2022
Well known fact

1 Like

Re: Fasoranti Blessed, Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Afenifere Secretary-general, Ebiseni by GardenOfGod(m): 11:50am On Nov 08, 2022
Tinubu: the deserted drug baron com presidential candidate of party of wuruwuru people. grin grin grin

Afenifere for Pa Obi

6 Likes

Re: Fasoranti Blessed, Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Afenifere Secretary-general, Ebiseni by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 08, 2022
Lol APC and Tinubu can lie oh

5 Likes

Re: Fasoranti Blessed, Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Afenifere Secretary-general, Ebiseni by successmatters(m): 11:57am On Nov 08, 2022
We all know this

Afenifere is supporting Otunba Peter Olatunbosun Obi grin

5 Likes

Re: Fasoranti Blessed, Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Afenifere Secretary-general, Ebiseni by Christistruth00: 11:57am On Nov 08, 2022
cool
Re: Fasoranti Blessed, Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Afenifere Secretary-general, Ebiseni by PandoraObi: 11:59am On Nov 08, 2022
Who is this again
Re: Fasoranti Blessed, Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Afenifere Secretary-general, Ebiseni by ImperialYoruba: 11:59am On Nov 08, 2022
iwaeda:

Sola Ebiseni, the Secretary General of the Yoruba Socio-Cultural group, Afenifere, has described as false the claim made in several outlets that Pa Reuben Fasoranti, the leader of the group, endorsed the candidacy of BolaTinubu, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Ebiseni stated that it was a mere blessing rather than an endorsement.

The Chief Scribe of the Yoruba apex organisation disclosed this on Tuesday morning while fielding questions on the Arise TV show programme.

Recall that the ensuing confusion in the Yoruba socio-political group continued when Pa Fasoranti was reported to have said that the frontline Yoruba group is for Tinubu and not for Peter Obi of the Labour Party.

DAILY POST reported that Chief Ayo Adebanjo, who was said to be in an acting capacity for the group, endorsed Obi, as he insisted that it is the turn of the South-East to produce the next President.

Shortly after Adebanjo endorsed Obi, Pa Fasoranti threw his weight behind Tinubu’s 2023 bid and blessed him.

However, Ebiseni has come out to say that the meeting they held, which led to the purported endorsement of Tinubu, was not an Afenifere meeting.

“Was that an endorsement, an Afenifere endorsement? I would have loved you to ask that as the second leg of your question”.

“Now, as I told you, the meeting that they held was not an Afenifere meeting. That meeting – the notice of that meeting was issued in the name of a Whatsapp group, “Conscience of Yoruba Nation”.

“I am sure Dr Abati would be on that platform. The conscience of the Yoruba Nation, so many people are there; you don’t need to be a politician. I don’t know If Rufai is as political as Dr Abatti because I know, at a time, he wanted to be a deputy governor.”

He added, “You see, those who expressed political inclination about this time, they gathered them in the Whatsapp group, and my brother says he is the director general.

“They told people, please, we are going to hold a meeting in respect of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s presidency, and Pa Fasoranti has agreed to host and preside over that meeting; the duration of the meeting will be only from 11 pm to 1 am. two hours.

“I told you there was a debate from 29 July 2021 to 27 September 2022 (14 months of debate), compared with two hours of the jamboree.
It was not an endorsement; Baba has the power to bless anyone.

“So, many people will still go to Pa Fasoranti for blessing; it does not deter from the decision Afenifere had taken- endorsing Peter Obi”.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/08/2023-fasoranti-blessed-didnt-endorse-tinubu-afenifere-secretary-general-ebiseni/

grin grin

What does an endorsement look like?

1 Like

Re: Fasoranti Blessed, Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Afenifere Secretary-general, Ebiseni by successmatters(m): 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

grin grin

A spoken statement by a respected organisation supporting their presidential bid by the organisation.

A prayer can be offered to anyone, even your enemies.

3 Likes

Re: Fasoranti Blessed, Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Afenifere Secretary-general, Ebiseni by iwaeda: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

grin grin

Laying hands on cracked head. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fasoranti Blessed, Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Afenifere Secretary-general, Ebiseni by AdamuKD: 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
grin
Re: Fasoranti Blessed, Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Afenifere Secretary-general, Ebiseni by Majesty2(m): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ipade di ojo ibo
On Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba
Re: Fasoranti Blessed, Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Afenifere Secretary-general, Ebiseni by ngadaAwo: 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
God bless real Yorubas
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins - Ireportlive Moh247

2 Likes

Re: Fasoranti Blessed, Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Afenifere Secretary-general, Ebiseni by ngadaAwo: 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
Majesty2:
Ipade di ojo ibo
On Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba
Tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: Fasoranti Blessed, Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Afenifere Secretary-general, Ebiseni by Ngwamankillyou(m): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
Yes the blessing is important because all the looted funds from Osun to Lagos he is giving back handedly.

But on issue of endorsement for 2023 presidential election he won't get that because he will create a jihad war in our beautiful Yoruba land and subject the Yoruba christians to internal hardship..We all have rejected Papa emi le Kon and his bleaching partner Atiku.

Bye elders.
Re: Fasoranti Blessed, Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Afenifere Secretary-general, Ebiseni by iwaeda: 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
ngadaAwo:
Tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth

Amen cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fasoranti Blessed, Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Afenifere Secretary-general, Ebiseni by iwaeda: 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
I am Kwara Yoruba, no to Tinubu angry
Re: Fasoranti Blessed, Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Afenifere Secretary-general, Ebiseni by ImperialYoruba: 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
iwaeda:

Laying hands on cracked head. grin grin grin

No kee persin with laugh abeg. grin grin grin grin
Re: Fasoranti Blessed, Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Afenifere Secretary-general, Ebiseni by iwaeda: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

No kee persin with laugh abeg. grin grin grin grin
What is my own grin grin grin
Re: Fasoranti Blessed, Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Afenifere Secretary-general, Ebiseni by ImperialYoruba: 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
successmatters:

A spoken statement by a respected organisation supporting their presidential bid by the organisation.

A prayer can be offered to anyone, even your enemies.

In Yorubaland a prayer goes farther than endorsement.

What Papa Fasoranti gave Tinubu surpasses endorsement.

1 Like

Re: Fasoranti Blessed, Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Afenifere Secretary-general, Ebiseni by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
Yaruba why are you lying? Abi na only yaruba get interest..
All yarubas have said they won't vote a northerner but a criminal drug lord.

Let's leave it like that, everyone should vote their own

Atiku is coming
Re: Fasoranti Blessed, Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Afenifere Secretary-general, Ebiseni by DSC7: 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Everything about Tinupoo is fake fake fake...

Tueehhh....

Vote Wisely...
Re: Fasoranti Blessed, Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Afenifere Secretary-general, Ebiseni by Perfectbeing(m): 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
Just the way Isaac blessed, didn't endorse Jacob over Esau.
Re: Fasoranti Blessed, Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Afenifere Secretary-general, Ebiseni by citygarden(m): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
He keeps giving Peter obi false hope of fake endorsement. He even admit that pa Adebanjo is acting leader of Afenifere. Meaning he can decide without the approval of Pa Adefaranti.
Re: Fasoranti Blessed, Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Afenifere Secretary-general, Ebiseni by orisa37: 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
Thank you SOLA for clearing the issue..
God bless you.
Re: Fasoranti Blessed, Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Afenifere Secretary-general, Ebiseni by iwaeda: 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
Red flag. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fasoranti Blessed, Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Afenifere Secretary-general, Ebiseni by iwaeda: 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nlfpmod
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Reno Onokiri Dumps PDP, Joins Peter Obi / Real Video Of Tinubu & APC Rally In Edo State / PDP Vice Chairman Dumps Atiku For Tinubu As Apc’s Benson Flags Off Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.