Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,822 members, 7,824,418 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

What To Wear To A Dinner Date - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What To Wear To A Dinner Date (6335 Views)

Tania Omotayo's Sexy Outfit To Christmas Eve Dinner With Wizkid / What To Wear To Every Other Wedding Event / What Not To Wear To A Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Wear To A Dinner Date by mitchyy(f): 6:19am On Aug 23, 2011
Hey fashionistas,

Need ur opinion on this. Would it be wrong to wear a pair of jeans and maybe a nice jacket with heels to a casual dinner date at night?
Re: What To Wear To A Dinner Date by BABE3: 6:27am On Aug 23, 2011
No darling. You can never go wrong with a nice of Jeans and a nice pair of heels. Plus, it's a casual date right? You're good to go.

Re: What To Wear To A Dinner Date by BABE3: 6:34am On Aug 23, 2011
It doesn't have to be a Blazer of couse. Any decent form of jacket or even normal top, would work. Just make sure you accesorize the outfit perfectly.

Re: What To Wear To A Dinner Date by mitchyy(f): 9:28am On Aug 23, 2011
Great! I can now heave a sigh of relief. Was scared it would look awkward. Am using a white top with a lemon colored jacket, on a pencil tight jean and white stilettos. I pray I'm able to pull it off well. Will take a pic and post it here after the date.

Thanks guys. additional responses are also welcome
Re: What To Wear To A Dinner Date by BABE3: 9:31am On Aug 23, 2011
^^ Nicely done. The colors sound great. I'll be waiting for the pics. wink
Re: What To Wear To A Dinner Date by rozerben: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2011
dear i think you should wear Sleeveless sheath dress back zip Seaming for shape Polyester/rayon; polyester lining it make you different from other in restaurant you should wear it in black white combination and you should wear Diamond line necklace in platinum and you should put out bracelet in sterling silver with turquoise on your hand with this you look to good
Re: What To Wear To A Dinner Date by uzoo: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2011
i think there's too much going own with the white thingy,for a dinner date, how about a nice strapless dress (leopard print) with a black jacket,a blackclutch and depending on the back ground of the leopard print dress(light,dark or coffee brown) i would say you finish off the look with a pair of toffee brown(nude) platform pumps, no heavy jewelry.
for more tips you can go to www.polyvore.com. its a fashionista's haven. btw, my sets are under the i.d "beautilicious" on the site
Re: What To Wear To A Dinner Date by UncleJJ(m): 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2011
Leopard prints? Dont like those, gives of wild vibes- too strong.
Re: What To Wear To A Dinner Date by Mcleo007(m): 12:38am On Sep 22, 2011
cHECK THIS article out on my blog, it should be helpful; http://fashionaira..com/2011/09/dressing-to-match-for-various.html

(1) (Reply)

Best Ankara Tops On Jeans That Make Sense / Queenfav's Makeup Lounge...(product Reviews,makeup Tips And Recommendations) / I Apply Tomato On My Face Every Night, This Is What It Did To My Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.