Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Why I’m Rumored To Have Resigned As Atiku Campaign Chairman: Emmanuel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I’m Rumored To Have Resigned As Atiku Campaign Chairman: Emmanuel (443 Views)

Why I Resigned As Minister Of Power - Barth Nnaji / List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned / Uzodinma Seals, Demolishes Hotel Belonging To PDP Campaign Chairman, Mike Ikoku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I’m Rumored To Have Resigned As Atiku Campaign Chairman: Emmanuel by sharpden: 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
Udom Emmanuel, Akwa Ibom State governor, has denied resigning as the Chairman of the Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Council (PCC) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Reports in some online medium, excluding TODAY POLITICS, claimed that Mr Emmanuel, one of the opposition governors still standing behind the presidential candidate of the party, Atiku Abubakar, was exasperated with the inability of the latter to release funds for campaigns in the state.

The report, which quoted anonymous aides to the governor as threatening to resign, said Mr Abubakar was not popular among residents in the state.

Denying the report while unveiling Umo Eno, the PDP guber candidate in Uyo on Tuesday at the flag-off of the governorship campaign, Mr Emmanuel said he remained the chairman of the Atiku PCC and has no intention of stepping aside.

He said the purveyors of the false news decided to go to town with it, having sensed the PDP coasting to victory.

“I remain the chairman of the Atiku-Okowa Presidential Campaign,” the governor told a large crowd of supporters at the event. “I am not going anywhere. They’ve seen that we are coasting home to victory, that is why they are bringing that (rumoured resignation).

“Before I go into any protocol, let me address Nigerians first. I woke up this morning to one fake news: they say I have resigned from being the chairman of the presidential campaign council. I am saying it is not true.

“We have won them before and we are going to win them again. We are in the presidential council to win. So, we have to win. Don’t listen to all those rumours.

“I am here, very loyal party man. Very committed party man. I am here as the chairman of the presidential campaign of Atiku, of PDP. I am going anywhere; we are going to win together,” he added.

https://todaypoliticsng.com/why-im-rumored-to-have-resigned-as-atiku-campaign-chairman-emmanuel/
Re: Why I’m Rumored To Have Resigned As Atiku Campaign Chairman: Emmanuel by slivertongue: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
Rumor.

I am going anywhere; we are going to win together,

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Rumored To Have Resigned As Atiku Campaign Chairman: Emmanuel by Righthussle: 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
It will give us joy if you resign.
Re: Why I’m Rumored To Have Resigned As Atiku Campaign Chairman: Emmanuel by ufuosman(m): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
Okay na
Re: Why I’m Rumored To Have Resigned As Atiku Campaign Chairman: Emmanuel by Edenbello: 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
D
Re: Why I’m Rumored To Have Resigned As Atiku Campaign Chairman: Emmanuel by sleek214(m): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Righthussle:
It will give us joy if you resign.
. Even if he resign, Obi will still come distance 4th
Re: Why I’m Rumored To Have Resigned As Atiku Campaign Chairman: Emmanuel by Mystic216: 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
You resign or not
Nobody give a flying fcck
Obi is coming
Your party should continue wallowing in regret and anger
Obi Datti will take you all unaware
Re: Why I’m Rumored To Have Resigned As Atiku Campaign Chairman: Emmanuel by Urheadmaster(m): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
sleek214:
. Even if he resign, Obi will still come distance 4th

You are not INEC spokesman tongue

Obi will rule over you and your entire generation undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Rumored To Have Resigned As Atiku Campaign Chairman: Emmanuel by Mystic216: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
Urchins trooping in to help PDP in crying an unfortunate cry
Obi will surprise all of you
Continue wailing in regret and anger
ObiDatti we know
ObiDatti will win
ObiDatti is the next president
ObiDatti is the future

I will vote for ObiDatti

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Northern IPAC Said Tinubu Should Come 6th In The Election / Peter Obi Is Had I Known Of PDP, Atiku Boys Are Everywhere Crying / Onitsha Market On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.